Jealously II

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Valentine ^_^, Hope this chapter brighten your Valentine day

note: Thank you for all the love and support for my fanfiction, You are the one who made me want to keep writing. Love you guys

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The person standing in front of her door was Joon Gi oppa. He wore some disguises, but she still recognized him.

 

“Oppa?!” she uttered loudly, quickly opening her door. “What are you doing here?”

He walked in taking off his hat and mask. Ji Eun closed her door, stunned by his presence.

 

“You hung up on me, Ji. What do you think I should have done? Calling you back won’t work. You would probably ignore the call, or worse, turn your phone off.” His eyes went straight to hers.

 

Ji Eun was baffled. She never thought he would come. How much was he putting himself at risk by coming here?

 

He turned and walked to the sofa, sitting down and tapping the spot next to him while eyeing her.

 

“Come and sit. We need to talk,” he said, smiling kindly at her. Ji Eun walked to the sofa and quietly sat. She didn’t know where to start.

 

“So, what is it that you want to know about Hye Bin-ni?”

 

‘He’s close to her, the way he called her…. Aish!’  Ji Eun winced at her own thought. She still didn’t know where to start, and her lips made a tight line.

“Seriously, Ji Eun ah…” he brushed his hair annoyed by her silence. “Why does every girl have this need to know about the past?”

 

“The past? So she was your past?” Ji Eun finally said, finally participating in the conversation.

“Yes. She was my past,” he responded.

“So, you admit that you dated her before?” she snarled. She hadn’t meant to say it that way, but that’s the way it came out.

“Yes, I did date her before. It was in the past, Ji... I don’t see the need for us to discuss this matter.” He looked bothered by her tone and questions.

“I need to know. Even though you think it’s not important, for me it is important.”

“Aish!” he flexed his jaw, annoyed. “Fine. What do you want to know?”

“Why did you guys break up? Were you in a serious relationship? ”

 “Ji… come on?! You want details?” he said exasperated and standing up in disbelief.

Ji Eun regretted her questions knowing that they were too much. He never questioned her reasons for breaking up with Ki Ha. He always respected the things she kept to herself and never prodded.

 

“I’m sorry, Oppa. Let’s forget I mentioned it.” She looked down, feeling miserable again.

 

Joon Gi’s gaze softened and he sat back down. Putting his hand on her head, he softly patted it.

 

“Ji…,” he placed his finger under her chin and slowly tipping her face up looked into her eyes. He took a deep breath and tried to say the right words. 

 

“Yes, at some point we did have a serious relationship.” He stopped, blinked, and was quickly lost in his thoughts. “Let’s just say it didn’t work out in the end, and we decided to just be friends.”

 

‘Should I prod more?’ She thought quietly.

 

“It was over before you and I even met. We’re now just g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter