The Beginning

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a couple weeks since the filming ended. But she can't help herself thinking about him. She tried to reason herself that what made her felt this way were Hae Soo feelings, a leftover. She needed to shake it off. It was over; it is just an act, an amazing one that is for sure, but still only an act. He managed to pull her out of her cocoon, pushed her to a new level of acting that she never experienced before. It was not like she never been acting with great sunbaes, she was lucky to meet with some great actors and actresses before meeting him. Still there was something about him that made her felt as if she was freed. She loved their time discussing their scenes, how he would always spared his time to give her some suggestions, how he would be so open to receive her opinions, how he seemed so humble even though he is a sunbaenim, and how he tried his best to take care of her...

'Well he takes care of everyone on the set', she tried to reason herself that she was not that special to him.


Lee Ji Eun huffed hard, tried to clear her mind of a certain guy. She shook her head as hard as she could as if that would help her stop thinking about him. Her phone suddenly vibrated, a message came.


‘Let's meet up, I missed you. How about dinner tomorrow? I hope you don’t have any schedule. We haven't seen each other for a while now.’

She smiled while reading the message, Ki Ha oppa... has been missing her. She replied the messaged quickly,

‘Ofcourse Oppa, I have been missing you too. I have a photo-shoot and an interview tomorrow. Could you pick me up after it? *wink wink*’

‘Sure, I will see you tomorrow then *smile*’

Lee Ji Eun smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter