A Surprise Visit

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What if I said I don’t treat every junior the same? What if I said that you are special? Ji Eun ah... “ His voice was low and deep. His hand was hovering so close to her cheek, his gaze got deeper as he came closer to her. His thumb landed softly o on her cheek, so soft it felt like a butterfly kissed her cheek. His face was so close to the point she could see his eyelashes and felt his soft breathing caressing her face.

Her heart beaten so fast, his gaze, his touch and his words caught her off guard, she could feel heat radiated from his thumb on her cheek. He hadn’t fully touched her yet but she felt like her body was attacked by swarm of butterflies. By instinct her eyes fluttered, glanced down at his lips and bit her lower lips in expectation, when suddenly he pulled away in a rush, as if he touched something hot; he flinched.

 

“I… I am sorry, forget what I said. I am sorry Ji Eun ah.” He quickly stood up, pulled out his phone and dialed a number. She was still dazed by what just happened, silently her swarm of butterfly dispersed; she rose her hand and clung on his shirt. Her head started to spin and her stomach churn; she felt sick. She really wanted to ask him what was his words mean; but her drunk state got the best of her. Her vision started to go dark and her body swung; and she fell from her chair.

 

He turned and looked at her right before Ji Eun fell down, he caught her in time and hugged her, there were guilt and longing filling his eyes.

 

“Just this time, only for this one time…” he whispered to himself.

 

“Hyung could you please come? I am really sorry to bother you at this hour, I need your help.” He spoke quickly to the other end of his phone.

---

 

She woke up with huge headache banging at her and found herself on her own bed with  different clothes. She tried to remember how did she came home, but nothing came to her mind. She decided to get up and go to the kitchen, she needed some hang over medicine.

“I shouldn’t have drunk that much…” she said to herself. She opened the fridge and took an ice water bottle, and drank.

 

“Hey there sleepy head feeling better?” Inna unnie voice made her jumped and almost spilled the ice water she was drinking.

 

“Unniieee...” she exclaimed, coughed a bit and held her splitting head.

 

“Yes my lovely ? I just came back from buying you some hangover soup.” Inna unnie put down her bag on the kitchen table innocently, “I am one nice unnie right?” She had her apartment password key from long time ago, so Ji Eun shouldn’t be that surprised to see her come and go.

“Thank you unnie... you are Jjang!” She grinned and gave a thumb up.

 

“Aren’t you busy with Goblin preparation?” Ji Eun was sipping the warm soup gratefully.

 

“I am, but that doesn’t mean I can’t come and see you right? I have missed you Eunni,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter