The Soft Breeze of Spring

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you be at home around 8 later?”

 

“I will, are you coming unnie?” Ji Eun was still on her way back from the airport, She have just returned from her Good Day Concert at Guang Zhou. They needed to return  Korea for a quick fix on of one of her costume. It was an unpublished one, so she just went back with her manager. No fans saw her at the airport, sometimes she feel more relaxed in this kind of time.

 

“Yep! What do you want for dinner? Chicken and beer? Pizza?Jokbal?” Inna unnie said jokingly.

 

“Unnie.... are you trying to make me fat?” She could hear her laughter and she giggled along.

 

Inna Unie been calling her often, since she knew about the break up and she came whenever she was free. She would stay for the night whenever she didn’t have any schedule, cooked her some quick meals or just brought some take out, she never let her alone too long. Well Ji Eun busy schedule also helped, since she have China Good Day Concert, she didn’t really have time to think about her break up.  Ji Eun felt so grateful; she knew how much Inna unnie worried about her, she really took care of her. Beside her, Ha Na unnie also took her out sometimes, since that last episode at the ladies room, she was practically showered her with her attention. She would chat with her in private messages or in group chat. Han Na Unnie never asked her on what happened that night, and Ji Eun respected her for that, and eventually they got closer.

 

“How about Ice cream?” Inna unnie brightly suggested the idea.

 

She laughed at her bright tone, “I think that’s what unnie want, don’t use me as a decoy.”

 

“Yah... just play along will you?”

 

“Arrasooo, ice cream it is! See you later unnie”

 

“See you”

 

“Oh wait Unnie, there is something I forgot.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I love you, Inna Unnie~~”

 

“Aigoooo, cheesy.... Love you too Ji Eunni.~~”

 

Her break up didn’t really take her to the lowest point of her life, with her friends that were ready to hold her in one piece; she was blessed. It had been 3 weeks since her break up, she was pretty sure that no one healed as fast as she was.

 

Her phone vibrated, she quickly took it out from her bag, her face brightened seeing the private message.

 

‘Hello  *black cat emoticon*’

 

She couldn’t help to smile, his messages always made her whole day brighter. She felt a little guilt poking in her heart, as if it was wrong in some ways, she shouldn’t be this happy over a guy message, especially when she just broken up.

 

‘Good afternoon oppa, is it lunch time at Hawaii? What are you having for lunch’ she replied.

 

He went for a photo-shoot at Hawaii since three days ago; he had been there before with his family, that was what he told her on his last call. Their private messages had escalated to some phone call sometimes, hearing his voice made her sleep better. In fact she actually fell asleep once, she felt so bad and said sorry for million times; even though Joon Gi oppa just lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter