The Meaning of "Ji"

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi... How you guys been? Sorry  for being absent  fore a real long time, my last update was on 23 of April, so it has been more that a month since my last update. So sorry about it, I havent given up this fanfic, just so many things happened that i kind of neglected my writing. I hope I still have my  faithful reader around. Another happy and fluffy chapter for you guys I hope you can enjoy it as much as I did. If you find the writing style kinda stiff or not as smooth as before, mianhe I haven't writing any these past days, so i need to warm up ahahaha, feel free to critize. ^^ anyway happy reading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She could hear a soft laugh came from him, not the undermining type of laugh but more to a happy one.

“…And all I want is to protect you Ji~yah. Aren’t we a match from heaven?” He chuckled and sounded calm and determinate, ”So whatever Ki Ha want to throw at me, BRING IT ON!”

====

A knock on the door woke her up, she stretched, yawned loudly and checked on the clock on the wall. It was almost 9 am already and her rehearsal going to start soon. She quickly jumped out from her bed and ran to the door.

“Why are you up so late IU shi?” Shin Ae rushed in with all her trinkets, she stopped and looked at Ji Eun from top to down, “Oh My God… did you really just woke up? Your eyes, your face... Why so puffy? What happened? Didn’t you sleep early last night?”

 Ji Eun went to the mirror and checked on herself, she remembered how much she cried last night, how late it was and how she ended up  falling asleep while talking with Joon Gi.

“Oh No…!” She quickly ran back to her bed and checked up her phone and saw that it was dead; no battery left.

“IU –shi, you need to get to the shower so I could prepare you for the rehearsal, you are going to be late if you are not hurry, “Shin Ae sent her to the shower, “ I will charge your phone for you.”

“Thank you uni!” she shouted from inside the shower.

‘I need to apologize to oppa too later. How could I fell asleep while talking with him … again aishhh…’

---

Ji Eun blinked nervously, she took a deep breath in, and huffed pretty loud.

“Are you nervous? “ one of her make up assistant asked.

“Very… ,“ she responded. Ji Eun was nervous and giddy, it was not only because the fact that tonight was the last day of her concert tour, but more to the fact she invited Joon Gi. It wasn’t something unusual for her to invite her co-stars to her concert, she had invited a few of them already, but tonight was special… at least that’s what she felt. She felt like she was going to introduce her boyfriend to her family.

“Why? It isn’t like this is your first time in live concert,” Shin Ae voice broke her train of thought.

“Just… nervous…, but happy, excited at the same time.” Ji Eun giggled

“I think I know why…,” Shin Ae smiled knowingly while fixing up Ji Eun hair.

“Is… Is he here yet?”  Ji Eun asked with expecting eyes. She already missed him, even though she had called him on lunch time. They only had a short conversation, because of the busy schedule.

“No… I don’t think so, but I am sure he will be here soon. Don’t worry!” Shin Ae calmed her down, “Oh did you know he sent you some video message on his interview today?”

“No! He did? What did he said unnie?”

“Well I think he said good luck for your concert and he will see you soon.”

Ji Eun face lit up with the words and she couldn’t help to miss him even more. She knew Joon Gi would show up a little bit later and she probably wouldn’t have the chance to see him before she went up to the stage. They would meet in the stage later on the scene they both had prepared.

“Now… focus on your concert please, u will need to go on stage in 10 minutes!”

“Yes unnie, thank you.”

---

She could hear her beating heart loud like a drum in her ears, they were even louder than the cheers of her excited fans, she tried to keep her mind focused and stayed to her character. She could feel him standing behind her. They were reenacting her favorite scene at Moon Lovers, where Hae Soo kneeling down begging for Lady Oh life and Wang So the fourth prince came standing behind her to support her and protect her from the rain. She took a peek at his serious face.

‘Oh not yet… is not done, stay focus Ji Eun… like Oppa, he is so immersed in Prince Wang So character.’

She tried to collect herself back though she couldn’t help her escaped giggles. She felt so giddy and the overflowing feeling made her took another peek at him, this time he was also peeking at her and their meeting eyes broke his Wang So mask. His lips quivered into a smile. When the music quiet down, she stood up, clapped her hand and the next thing she did was spreading her arms for an unexpected hug. She could see how his eyes widen in surprise in a few seconds but he quickly responded it. It wasn’t planned and it was not something she normally do. She was actually quite surprised at her own action; her body was just being honest. She missed him so much that she didn’t really care that she practically asking a hug from him in front of her fans.

Everything moved fast, from the part where they walked down from the stage, to the small chat she had with him in front of her fans, and how he kept on praising her and subtlety asking her fans blessing. When she left him on the stage, she wasn’t worry she knew he could handle the stage.

 

‘Let’s meet up after the concert, I have asked Hanteo help to plan a dinner out secretly between us. I have something important to talk to you about.’  

Ji Eun read the message and quickly answer it. She also need to talk to him about  her boss question. The concert just ended a few minutes ago, she was pretty tired but she didn’t really care. She really wanted to meet him and just be with him.

“Are you ready IU shi?” Hanteo voice called out from the dressing room door, she quickly stood up and walked towards the door.

“What’s the plan?” Ji Eun whispered. Hanteo looked at her and lowering his voice,

“Night market, then exchanging cars. I will drive you myself.”

“Okay, thank you”

---

When she entered the exchang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter