Brewing Storm

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi... sorry for the long update, been busy with my college quiz n homework, I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me hahahha, I made this in a rush so if you  find more gramaticall error or structure... mianheee, Hope you guys  be always healthy and happy  wherever you are. Saranghae ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A message came...

‘If I can’t have you, I am certainly not going to let him have you easily.’

====

Ji Eun stared anxiously at her phone, she kept rereading the text over and over and she knew that it wasn’t just a bluf. Her stomach churned thinking about it.

‘What is he going to do? Why can’t he just leave me alone?’

She was on her way to the airport to fly to Taiwan for her last concert, she hasn’t told anyone about Ki Ha last message, not even Joon Gi. She really didn’t want to make him worry, but she knew she needed to talk about it soon enough.

‘... will he do something bad to oppa?’ She shivered on the thought. She knew how strong Ki Ha back up was and how he had been keeping his threats real; especially for those who didn’t comply to his demand. She was one of the good example of it. Her face paled and she shuddered when the memories flashed back.

“Are you okay IU-shi?” Hanteo voice pulled her out from the memories. She turned and smiled.

“I am okay, oppa...”

“You don’t really sound okay, what’s going on?”

Ji Eun glanced at Hanteo and Hyun Jung who was driving, she wondered if it was a good idea to share it to them or not. All those years when she was still in relationship with Ki Ha, she had tried her best to keep it all inside which resulted her bullimic problem and insomnia. She thought she was protecting him, she didn’t really see how he had slowly killing her inside, bit by bit she had lost who she really was. She had been dying inside but she let that happened, because she thought that was love. Until Joon Gi came to her life and helped her in finding herself back. He had found her and loved her for who she really was.

“Ki Ha...”

“What! Why? Why did you mention his name? What did that do this time?!” Hyun Jung’s shout cut her.  Hanteo face also went sour at once she mentioned his name. Both of her manager seemed to know that Ki Ha was the cause of  her problems and gossips. But they had chosen to stay quiet in respect of her feelings. But now... after the breakup they openly said that they never liked him or even respected him. 

She took out her phone and showed the messages she had been receiving since her Seoul concert. It started sweet but in time they had changed to threats, at first they were subtle threats but on the last message; it wasn’t subtle anymore. It was pure with evil intent. She had never replied any of his messages anymore since that last time on her Seoul concert. He even called her in random times, there’s once he called her in the middle of the night, drunk and angry. She had been avoiding the calls as best as she could.

Hanteo checked  all the messages and she could see his face went dark while Hyun Jung kept glancing at Hanteo unpatiently.

“Hyung, what did he do this time, I am seriously going to kill him if he tries anything ...”

Hanteo gave back her phone and he looked at her,

“Was he only messaging you?” Hanteo asked grimly, “or he also called you?”

Ji Eun didn’t reply, but her face itself already an answer for that question.

“Do we still have time before the flight? If we have time we should go back and talk to sajangnim, this can be serious harassment case.”

“We can’t, there’s not much time, but we can face time him later at lounge.” Hyun Jung responded unhapilly, ”Damn it… what is that freaking want!”

 

“Okay let’s do that as soon as we can later.”

Hyun Jung gripped the steering wheel angrily, “That man... no... he isn’t even worthed to be called as a man.”

----

 “Before I decide what should we do about those messages and calls, I need you to tell me the ‘close but not yet dating’ status, because as we can see the last message was more a threat to him than you.” Yoon Sung-sik director said over face-time.

Ji Eun blushed, “It has changed sajangnim.”

“Oh..., so now you are dating officially with Lee Joon Gi-shi?”

She nodded at the question, she could see the knowing smile on her managers and how Sung-sik sajangnim nodded wisely.

“Do you want it to be annouced officially or prefer to keep it in low key?”

“That I can’t really answer yet. I need to talk about it first with him, sajangnim.”

“Okay, for now keep your mind to your coming work. Stay focus! Don’t worry about that messages and talk to Lee Joon Gi-shi when you meet him later. We will take care the rest,”  he added, “and if it is too much to handle, may I suggest you to change your number? It would be a quick solution.”

“No…, sajangnim. I will not change my number. I have done nothing wrong; I even agreed to postpone our break up news until the coming Seoul Music award by his management request,” she was angry at the thought of it. Changing her number won’t really solve her problem and she knew that he would find ways to get the new number. It would not be too hard for him to do that.  “I am not going to let him win, I am not scare of him.”

‘Not anymore, I won’t let him have his way. I will protect oppa, no matter what.’

---

Arrived at Taiwan airport with a new revelation, she was ready to face anything Ki Ha might throw. She was determined to protect her hapinness especially to protect Joon Gi. She took her phone and started typing,

‘I am not a thing that can be own. I choose who I want to be with. I have made that choice and it is not you. Stop harrasing me and more over don’t even think about touching him. I will fight you if I need to’

She reread the sentences a few more times and finally sent it. She put back her phone and with a smile she turned to Hanteo, they were in tour bus. Today they would spend the day for sightseeing also recording IU TV. It has been awhile since it was updated, so she thought it would be nice to do so.

“Oppa? Let’s do it? Filming for IU tv?”

“Eh now? Oh okay... wait.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter