The Dark Cloud From The Past - II

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Dark Cloud From The Past - II

Hanteo and Ji Eun walked to the parking lot where their van were, both of them  quiet with their own busy mind.   “I don’t trust him,” Hanteo broke the silence as they arrived at their van. Unlocking its door, he faced Ji Eun and said, “That man is trouble.” ---  

“... Did he hurt you?” Joon Gi voice interrupted her flash back. She was in the middle of telling him the incident happened on 2014, gossip about Ki Ha; one of the reason of her fear and series of unfortunate things happened after it. It was the start of everything.

“Was it true? The things his ex said  he did? Did he do those things to you too?”

She could sense surpressed anger in his usual calm and kind voice. She wished she could have told everything to him face to face so she could hug him. His hug always made her feel better.

“No... there were no legit proof and I... well my family, managers and boss took extra precautious after that gossip broke out,” she anwered him finally, “but it didn’t really stop him from hurting me in other ways.”

“… What did he do?” He was obviously angry now. His voice tone was rising and she could hear a low rumble of growl.

She closed her eyes and felt the rush of past ran through her mind. Started with  that news, her already amiss relationship went more to the wrong side. She had always been walking in the thin ice. All she wanted to do was to be with someone she loved. She loved him, she had loved him, and their early stage of relationship was sweet. But like a pretty box of gift, no one knew what was inside the box until you opened it layer by layer. She had picked the wrong gift box,she thought she had chosen the prettiest one, but what inside that box made her shiver, misarable and ruined.

~Two Years Ago~~

‘IU and Jang KiHa spotted while dating’

“Is this what you want oppa?” Ji Eun looked at him with a despair and angry look, “Is that why you insisted on the date last time?”

 “What do you mean? I only wanted to celebrate your coming album early,” he answered innocently,”... how should I know there was  a dispatch reporter around.”

She gazed at him doubtfully, there was one thing she has learned over her 2 years dating him, there would always be a reason on everything he did no matter how small it was, and it had to have some kind of benefit for him. He was always that calculative.

“Why are you looking at me like that? I don’t like it… ”

She knew how his band wasn’t doing well lately and with her coming new album in less than a month this gossip would be a crane up for him. She knew how manipulative he could be and she hated on the realization that he had used her.

“I said stop looking at me like that!!” he shouted and throw an empty bottle he was holding at her. She automatically closed her eyes and gritted her teeth preparing for the hit, the bottle swished so close to her face that she could feel the air movement cut her right cheek.  But the bottle clattered behind her after it hit the wall and she quietly exhaled a relieved breath. He never actually harmed her physically but he has always threaten her mentally. There were so many times she wanted to just quit and ended it, questioning herself on the relationship she was having with him. But in the end she went back to the same answer, she loved him, she really wanted to make things works between them, and she couldn’t stop herself to hope that he would change in time. If she had enough patience, he would change somehow. That was what she believe even until now.

She heard him walked closer and leaned on her, his finger was on her chin and he softly tipped it up. She carefully opened her closed eyes and looked at him. He was smiling at her.

“That’s better… that’s a good girl,” he tapped her cheek with a satisfied smirk, “beside… isn’t it time for us to go public? I am tired of hiding out.”

‘… did he just confirmed my suspicion? It was all planned?’

 Ji Eun backed away and pushed his hand away, “I need to go, good night oppa”

“Eun ah, why don’t you stay the night?”

“No, not tonight…” she quickly turned and walked to the door when he suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her harshly.

“Oppa… you are hurting me,” she tried to pull her hand away from his hard grip.

“Oh am I now? Sorry …” he said innocently without a hint of remorse as he let her go.

She checked her wrist hoping there won’t be any bruise there, thankfully it wasn’t that bad.

He suddenly grabbed her by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter