Sayonara... Is This For The Best?

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sayonara... Is This For The Best?

______________________________________

“Oppa... I am nervous,” she whispered to Joon Gi. After his Fan Meeting, as planned they went to the restaurant to meet up with his father. His father already went to the place first and waited for them. Joon Gi chuckled and squeezed her hand to comfort her.

“Don’t worry... he won’t bite.”

“Oppa... you know what I mean...”

“I know silly... he can be strict but he is kind to girls. Cute girls especially...,” Joon Gi glanced her and smile confidently, “yep... you passed. So don’t worry.”

Ji Eun playfully hit his arm, “What are you saying, oppa? This is your father we are talking about. How could you make him sounded like a playboy?”

“Whoa... already siding him? And you haven’t even met him ..., aigoo,” Joon Gi shook his head and sighed teasingly, “he would be happy to hear that. Meanwhile.... I can see my dark future... when he scolds me... you might defend him over me.”

“Oppa..., you know that’s not true.”

“Oh so you will defend for me no matter what?” He asked cheerfully.

“humm not that either... I am not someone who enjoys taking sides. So... eeh what am I saying.... that’s still in far future, ignore that please.”

Joon Gi laughed out loud, “aigoo.... you are so cuteeeee.”

Ji Eun giggled; she knew that just his way to calm her, to make her forget her nervousness.

“We are here,” Shang Hyun voice break their laughter. He was the driver for tonight plan, while Hanteo was diverting Ji Eun fans to make them believe she was in the van he was driving.  Shang Hyun turned his body, grinned, “Good Luck, Lee Ji Eun shi... you might need it,” and he winked teasingly.

“Ehhh..... Shang Hyun shi.... why...? Now you are making me more nervous,” Ji Eun groaned while checking on the rear mirror making sure her look was presentable then she turned to Joon Gi, “Oppa how do I look?”

Joon Gi backed away a little and made an assessment gesture, he looked at her from top to bottom and nodded,” beautiful... and perfect! “     

He then took her hand into his and gazed her straight to her eyes, “Don’t worry... I will be there with you.”

Ji Eun nodded and smiled as she squeezed his hand warmly.

As they arrived in front of the VIP room door she could feel her heart beat faster, her breathing became short, she was obviously panicked and she stopped her steps.

‘Relax… what do I need  to worry about… I am not meeting my future father in law… at least not yet until I answer oppa proposal… This is just a meeting with my boyfriend’s father …’ 

Joon Gi gazed at her, saw her face and rubbed his thumb over her hand he was holding. Ji Eun raised her eyes and met his, his smile comforting her and calmed her down a notch.

“Don’t worry, “he whispered, “tell me when you are ready. You can still back away now and I will call Hanteo or Shang Hyun to pick you up.”

She looked at his deep understanding eyes trying to find any disappointment or worry there.

‘If I back away now… won’t he be disappointed? I don’t want … don’t like to see him disappointed…’  She could still remember how happy he was when she said yes yesterday, and when he was that happy she couldn’t help to feel elated too. His laughter, his bright and glimmering eyes and how many times he said thank you … she just couldn’t…

‘No! … Running away is not the answer and it will break my heart even more to see him disappointed… even though he said he  would understand.’ With that revelation she shook her head to relieve her tension and inhaled deep.

“Let’s go oppa, I am ready.”

Joon Gi took another glance to reassure her decision and when he saw the determined look on her face, he smiled and knocked at the door.

The door was quickly opened by Kim Jong-do to their surprise.

“Sajang-nim, why are you here?” Joon Gi looked confused. Kim Jong-do took his time on scrutinizing Ji Eun before he looked back at Joon Gi and answered him.

“Just accompanying your father, while waiting for you and… IU –shi”

Ji Eun felt something on his way mentioning her name, but she wasn’t sure what was it. The way he looked at her was almost…

‘do I sense hostility? …What did I do?’

“Anyway I should go now, your father has been waiting for you. Don’t cause any problem, you hear?”

“Don’t worry… you know I am not a careless person,” Joon Gi answered.

Kim Jong-do’s gaze fell on her again for a few second before he finally nodded at them and bid goodnight.

“Oppa… is it common for  your CEO to accompany you at your Fan Meetings?” suddenly she felt the need to ask about it. Because she couldn’t shake the lingering question that started creeping i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter