Just Us

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Intermediate Future~

No actual words were exchanged between them. No promises had been made yet. But the smiles, the dreamy eyes and the longing gazes they shared were quite enough for the moment. The two of them believed everything would move in its own time and pace. For now they just enjoyed how natural it was to be in each other’s company.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Being awed by Joon Gi oppa's cooking skills, Ji Eun watched him working in the kitchen. It was her first time at his apartment; she found it simple, modern and comfortable. It was different from what she had imagined but she liked it.

Due to her upcoming “1234” concert and his “Thank You Fan Meeting” they would become even busier with practices and preparations. So when he had called and invited her over for dinner, she quickly agreed.

 

~2 hours ago at a dancing studio~

 

‘What time do you finish the rehearsal? *wink wink*’ Joon Gi oppa's message came during her break.

 

‘Maybe in an hour, why are you asking oppa?’

 

Right after the message had been sent, her phone rang. It was Joon Gi oppa.

 

“Hello, what’s wrong oppa?”

 

“Oh, nothing … are you busy?”, he sounded somehow nervous even though it wasn’t their first phone call.

“I am on a break. It’s okay oppa. I am free right now,” Ji Eun held in a giggle, she felt all giddy just by listening to his voice.

 

“I was just thinking…. If you would like… we could have some dinner after your rehearsal?” He carefully asked.

 

Ji Eun was amused by his invitation. They had drinking session before, but dinner? This was a first time.

 

“Uhm sure oppa, where should we meet?”

 

“Ah… actually… I was thinking to cook for you at my place.” Nervousness returned to his voice. He sounded worried at the same time.

 

When Joon Gi invited her to his place for dinner, Ji Eun was opening a water bottle. The cap went flying around and hit one of her dancers. She couldn’t really remember how it happened.

 

“At your place oppa?” She couldn’t conceal her feelings. It was nervousness, yet also astonishment the invitation caused. But at the same time the thought of visiting his place for the first time made her feel excited and giddy.

 

“Ah yeah, you should bring Park Jung Hyun shi too, I will cook for you both.”

 

“Eh??”

 

“You are with him, right? He will drive you back after the rehearsal as usual. I was thinking about why don’t you guys stop by and have dinner with me”

 

‘... Why ?’ Ji Eun unconsciously pouted at the thought the invitation wasn’t exclusively for her.

 

“Ji Eun ah?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter