'Deboys' hang out

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jae, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung met up at a cafe. They invited sooyoung, telling her she is part of them now. Sooyoung couldnt be more glad as she gets to be close to sunny's friends.

"So Jae, how was the ride home?" Yuri started. The other two were both curious too.

"It was okay I think? Tiffany just talked about me and jessica. If we have something and ofcourse I said no, not yet."

"Its so shocking to see tiffany earlier I thought she went out with taeyeon." Sooyoung stated. Hyoyeon nodded her head

"I agree on you. Seriously, I might burst, she's feeling me up. I might reach my limit." Hyoyeon hissed. Tiffany's actions are getting worse. The gang see her in a bad way now. She was so pure and innocent before but right now, the only thing they could describe tiffany are bad thoughts.

Jae just kept silent. Yuri noticed this and nudged her.

"Yah jae. Dont tell me you still love tiffany?" Both hyoyeon and sooyoung shot their stares to jae. She looked at them in their eyes before sighing.

"I honestly dont know, but all I know is I love Jessica. Maybe I just respect tiffany."

"You need to be sure with your feelings Jae. Sort it out before its too late" Sooyoung voiced out, they couldnt agree more. Jae thought about it, and hell she didnt want to hurt jessica. She's too precious, she wouldnt dare to break the ice princess' heart.

"Yeah. Knock my head, do some scoldings to me when I hurt jessica okay? Im trying my best not to break her heart. I really dont want to hurt her guys. Im falling inlove with her already." Looking at her mocha whip caressing its glass. The three looked at each other and smiled.

"Were glad you man up and decided to take actions jae. I mean where the hell did you get the courage man?! I havent even confessed to seohyun *blush*" hyoyeon mumbled the last part trying to look away to hide her blush.

"Ooooh! The choding is blushing!" They teased laughing at her. Hyoyeon growled before biting her lips covering her face.

"I shouldve taken a picture of that! Deyuuum hyo." Yuri shoulder the girl. They chuckle

"I dont know where i got it. It just came to me naturally. It feels like, this is really what I have to do and she's really the one. I can imagine her already wearing a white dress for me." The three suddenly rubbed their arms confusing jae.

"Damn jae, the ants! Sht!" Jae chuckled at her friends.

"Dorks." The three stopped and gave her the look.

"Look who's talking guys~" sooyoung said. Yuri and hyo jokingly squinted their eyes to jae. A minute of silence before they burst out of laughter.

"Yah yul how about you? How's yoona?" Jae spoke after calming themselves at the laughter. Yuri got silenced. Jae hyo and soo got a confused look on their face as why she was silenced.

"Yoona.. has a boyfriend already guys."

"...." the three processed it for a bit before exclaiming.

"WHAT?!" Yuri jerked, as she was shock at their reaction. All of them curled to their chair as they caught many attention. They giggled at each other feeling silly. Before turning back to yul.

"I got confuse too. I thought I had a chance. But the next thing I knew she said she's taken. With a boy. *bitter laugh* how am I suppose to surpass that?" Yuri looked down playing with her shirt. Jae felt something is not right. A few weeks ago, yoona would blush or feel shy when she was teased to yul.

And then she realized, yoona was surprisingly quiet nowadays. Jae look at the two who was trying to soothe yuri.

"I think something is fishy here." Her sentenced made her catch their attention. Jae explained to them what's in her mind. Nodding their heads understanding the situation they thought jae is right.

"Yeah. For I know yoona is so into you yul." Sooyoung's statement made yuri blush. They laughed at her.

"Whipppp~" they teased, yuri laughed slapping their tease away. Trying to be serious but failed. They laughed once again. They could be the most noisy table in the cafe, but they didnt care. They were having fun.

"Soo, you should ask sunny, maybe she knows anything about yoona." Jae instructed. Sooyoung nodded giving an okay sign.

While the three was busy teasing themselves. Sooyoung bit her lip, fighting with her own mind. She look at the three and thought, she needed their help. She huffed her cheeks before speaking.

"Hey uhm. Guys.." successfully getting their attention. Sooyoung scratched the back of her neck, gulping.

"Do you think its okay if I ask sunny as my girlfriend?" Sooyoung got scared when the three had a serious look on their face, whispering to one another. She gulped. It was sunny's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter