Sicachu is sick

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

After the call from my parents, I decided to change my clothes for my sleep. I grab my comfy sleeveless and shorts. Plopping myself at the bed, I grabbed my phone to see if sica's online. Its my hobby now *chuckles*

Scrolling through my phone I saw her online. Yes! I quickly chatted her.

- Sicachuu~ - I saw the typing sign through out chat. Keke.

= Hmm? = waah. Its so comforting imagining her humming for me. God I have gone crazy for her *chuckles*

- I miss you sicachuu -

= dork. Anyways I got sting by out hot pot. It burns hahaha = awe my sicachu got hurt! aigoo.

- Be careful next time sicachuu. Look at what happen, did you put medicine on it alreeady? -

= I did already. It was an accident though not my fault. Its the pot's fault. Hmpf. = Kyeopta. *chuckle* blaming it all on the pot. Aigoo sica, the pot didnt do anything.

- alright alright its the pot's fault hahaha. Just be careful you could get a little clumsy. -

= yah! Im not clumsy, dork = Oh I just love teasing her.

Smiling like an idiot, I suddenly want to drink a hot choco. I went downstairs and make some, still chitchatting with sica. Arguing with me that she's really not clumsy. I let out a low laugh imagining her face right now as I pour the hot water to my cup.

= hmpf. Curse youu = I looked at her reply and chuckled. I didnt realized my cup was full till it oozes through my hand.

"Ack! Ouch, hot hot hot!" I hissed in pain jerking my body and quickly shook my hand. Wow sica, your cursing comes up to here. I told her about what happened to me and she laughed about it. *pout* so mean huhuhu.

I looked at my redened hand shaking it one more time before getting my hot choco and went upstairs. 

I sat on my study table taking a sip of my choco before placing it.

= I think Im sick :( = I almost spit on my drink as I saw sica's reply. She's sick? Noooo.

- wae? Are you okay? Did you drink medicine? - I asked worriedly. Aish I wanna see her right now.

= Im okay. Just feeling hot thats all, and Ive been sneezing earlier. I dont drink medicine~ its bitter =

- Just drink plenty of water then, okay? and Take a good rest -

= Okay boss. = I chuckled at what she called me. She should rest now, but I want to talk to her moreee~ ahh dang it. I sighed and told her to sleep already.

She agreed to it, and since she's starting to feel sleepy.

- Good night sicachuu♡, I love you :> Take care okay? Rest well. Thank you for everything. - Everytime we go to sleep I always thank her for everything and tell her I love her. Well, we never know our time so before I regret I always tell my love ones that I love them and feel thankful they have arrived to my life.

But Im still thinking if the way I say I love you to sica is just a friend, or its more than of it. Hmm

= Good night :* = *chuckle* she sometimes playfully send me a kiss emoticon. She doesnt say I love you too though but sometimes she says I love you but ofcourse as a friend.

I wont mind waiting for her to be ready and say those words back to me. Oh wait now I just realize. The 3 words Im sending her. Its more than a friend now. :> Sicachuu I love youuu! 

I could scream about it right now. But no, people are sleeping already *laugh*. I finished my hot drink and proceed to my bed. Falling asleep smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning..

 

 

 

I pouted on my sit looking at the flowers on the table. I sighed resting my head on my chin. Sicachu's absent. Ahh, what a bad day :<

I suddenly heard giggles. I look at my side to see seohyun laughing at me, I pouted more.

"Unnie, you should stop pouting already."

"Yeah you look like a duck unnie." Yoona stated. But I sulked even more. Wait, yoona! I turned my attention to yoona and stared at her intently.

"Whats wrong unnie?" She said feeling confuse. I decided to let this slide first. Its not yet the time to talk about it.

"Nothing, nothing." I said, she just shrugged and turned her back on us. I look at her back thinking about what yuri said yesterday. What could possibly be wrong yoong?

And then a loud siren came, or should I say Tiffany. I sighed still looking at the empty sit next to me. Sicachuu~ I miss you more now.

 

"Hi guys!" Tiffany beamed her eyesmile. I just smiled and waved at her while the two greeted her back.

"Whats wrong with you jae??" I pucked my lips and huffed my cheeks.

"Sicachu's absent. She's sick. Ahh why must she get sick? I wish I was the one who's sick. Dang" I looked at tiffany normally. She was silence for a bit like she was thinking about something, before chuckling at me.

"now what are you gonna do with the flowers?" Oh yeah. What should I do about it? Hm.

 

I rubbed my index at my chin as I think, aha! I grinned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter