Closer

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jae's POV

"Alright thats it. Thank you for your hard work."  I said as soon as I took the last picture of krystal. It was so hard to work on because she was so beautiful T.T I wonder if jessica was the one posing I bet I can no longer take pictures, I'll just stop and admire her.

Today's the first day of my work it went smoothly. I went towards my bag and grabbed my phone. I smiled widely as I saw Jessica's reply to my message. 

= just woke up from sleep. How's your work? Is the model beautiful? = Aigoo, my sleepyhead ice princess aw wait she's not even mine yet *blush* 

- it was fine. The model? Well, tbh she is but she's way out of your league youre more beautiful than anyone here. How's your sleep btw? -

= pft. Dork. It was fine =

- its true! Oh and sicachuu~ -

= Hm? =

- I miss you! :( -

= I dont miss you =

- aaaww T.T - Suddenly I got called by yeon seo unnie telling we can go now.

- I gotta go now, sicachuu. Dont miss me that much :P - I smiled dorkily at my phone. I dont care if anyone would look at me and tell me im crazy, because I am. Im crazy for a certain ice princess.

 

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

I was at the living room watching tv waiting for Jae's reply. I was asking her if the model was beautiful. Ugh ofcourse its beautiful jessica, its a model for a reason! *sigh*

What if.. what if she'll fall for the model and leave me? Im sure she would want someone pretty. 

My thoughts were cut as my phone rang, I quickly looked at her reply and I couldnt help but blush. Ish, that dork-hyun. 

I bit my lip trying so hard not to smile. Gah its her fault! Why does she have to be a cheeseball, hmpf.

- I miss you! :( - I felt my heart fasten at her reply. I typed the words 'I miss you more.' But noo, its embarrassing! T.T I quickly deleted it and replied that I dont miss her. She sulked, aww but I really do miss you jae yet its still far from the day you'll come back. 

She told me she needs to go, aw already? *sigh* I didnt bother to reply because I know she'll be busy. I leaned my back on the couch and look at the ceiling.

Aahh I miss that dork T.T

I couldnt help but remember she's in states, there are lots of girls there. Argh, am I being paranoid? What if there are girls clinging to her? Grr. They should stay away from my jae! *blush* ik! No no no I mean, Jae argh why did I say my? 

I covered my face with the pillow on the couch hiding my redden face. Ishh, I removed the pillow and fan myself up. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Huh? Who could that be.

I quickly stood up and opened the door, I swear. I regret why I opened this door. I dont know why. And why am I still feeling like this?! Urgh.

My knees went weak, and I couldnt help but get nervous at his smile. No, why are you here?! No. You. You shouldnt be here in my life anymore! But damnit you shouldnt be that friendly to me.

"Hi jess." D-donghae. I widened my eyes as I woke up in reality. His v-voice..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

States

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter