Courting you

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

As soon as I went home I greeted nanny happily. I chuckled as she look at me like im some kind of lunatic.

"Why are you looking at me like that nanny?"

"I should be asking you, why are you smiling like that ford? Its the first time ive seen you smile like that since forever. Let me guess, my dear ford is inlove." Mrs. Park always call me ford. I kinda like it tho, only a few call me ford.

I grinned like an idiot I am showing my whitey teeth. Nanny then got my answer and ruffled my hair.

"Aigoo, youre growing now. Now tell is the girl beautiful?" She said as we sat at the couch. Plopping myself comfortably, I looked up at the ceiling remembering Her face.

"By the look on that face, she's gorgeous am i right?" I sat up straight and face Mrs. Park nodding my head like a kid.

"I told her I like her nanny. And she told me she does too! Waaah" nanny knows Im gay. All in my family does. They dont have a problem in that though, they accept me for who I am and im thankful for that.

I didnt know I was showing of a dreamy face in a while until nanny rubbed her hand through my face to wake me up to reality. I pouted.

"Aww nanny~" she let out an elderly laugh.

"Does she make you happy?" I nodded still smiling. I dont know when will this smile subside, I dont care now. Im just too happy.

"Well then thats good. Come on, change already and i'll prepare your late lunch." I thanked my nanny before going upstairs, changing my clothes to a more comfortable one.

I looked at my phone to see what time it is and I was greeted by my lockscreen.

She's so cute when she's sleeping. Gaaah, I still remember how her head rests on my shoulder.

I let my hand creep through my shoulder, caressing it. I imagine jessica's head there. I let out a dreamy sigh. Sica, youre like a drug and im addicted already.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, there I saw my food being placed. I took a sit and started to dig in. I wonder if sica's finished with her lunch already, Hm.

 

Surfing through the tv boringly as I sat at the couch. We had no assignments so here I am trying to find some good shows to watch. I stopped as I saw warm bodies being played at the channel.

I suddenly remembered Jessica. I grabbed my phone and opened my messenger. She's online.

Grinning as I typed. I couldnt help but tell her I miss her already.

- Sicachuuu -

= hm? =

- I miss you already :< -

= hahaha dork. = only for youu. This dork is yours only sica hehehe ♡ I wished I could see your laugh right now *pout*

- finished your lunch already? - I got a reply saying she was done with it. Asking if she ate well she said she was full already like her stomach was bursting. I couldnt help but laugh at how cute she is.

But wait.. I just told her I like her. What now? Sht sht. Think Jae think. Arghh

Ah! I got it!

- Hey sica,  you dont have plans this afternoon? - Feeling a bit nervous I hope she doesnt have one. Oh please, please, please. Silently praying, I saw her reply and quickly cheered for myself.

= No. Why? = Yes! Thank God! Okay okay focus Jae.

- okay. Just stay there okay? I'll be out - Not even waiting for her reply, I ran towards my room totally forgetting to turn the tv off. I dont mind, I have much more important to do.

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to look good. Hopefully I am hehe.

Getting my keys, I jog towards the door shout at my nanny that I will be gone in a bit. I close my car shut and started the engine immediately. I went by to a flower shop.

"Good day sir. How may I help you?" I'm actually a miss. *chuckle* aigoo. People always mistake me as a guy. Am I that handsome? Kekeke.

"Yes uhm. Can i get a bouquet of flowers please? Your best ones. That smells so good. Yeah." The guy thought for a while before clicking his hand and guided me to the flowers that I wanted.

There were so many of them but only one bundle of flower glittered through my eyes. The guy laughed a bit. I guess this is the one he'll recom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter