I like you

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later..

Jae and Jessica was getting close, every morning when they see each other in school jae would give jessica a flower but then again Jae couldnt help but get jealous at the bonding of Hara and Jessica. Hara was the one who she got close when they were at their 4th year, that was the time Jae stopped calling jessica crash and be clingy to her. 

Jae regrets she stopped catching up to jessica, she saw how hara and jessica is now. Maybe they are bestfriends already.

Through the weeks, Jaesica would always message each other, a good morning and a good night from jessica would complete jae's day. Not forgetting a goodbye kiss from the girl ofcourse. Jae would always tell how much she loves jessica and repects her so much that she knocks her head. Ofcourse jessica rolled her eyes at this and would always reply a Thanks for the love to Jae. 

The gang was happy at the outcome of Jae, she was getting happier. They are thankful to Jessica about it, the chodings keep on shipping the two.

 

Pouting while sulking, Jae watch harasica talk. What got her sulking is that jessica says I love you to hara and just say Thanks to her. She cant even join because she and hara are not that close. Yoona chuckled at the scene. She poke Jae catching her attention.

"Unnie you look like a lost puppy. Jinja" she laughed along with seohyun. Making jae pout more.

"this is frustrating yoong~" she said, hiding her head on her arms as its rested on the table. Tiffany suddenly came and got curious.

"What wrong jae??" Jae widened her eyes at the voice, good thing her face cant be seen. It seems like forever since she heard it. Taeny is still going strong. Tiffany was happy so Jae is happy for her too. She's trying to be.

Yoona secretly crunched her face seohyun who saw this giggled slapping her arm indicating her to stop it. Yoona just grinned.

"Jae unnie's sulking because Jess unnie's talking too much to hara that she felt like she's invisible." Yoona let her index brushed to her lips supressing her chuckle looking at the girl. Jae whined. Yoonhyun laughed.

Tiffany frowned a bit. Is she that attach to jessi now? Hm. Does she like jessi?

The teacher then came and they went to their sits. Jae was still covering her head on her arms. Jessica looked at her weirdly and poked her arm.

"Yah Lee. Whats wrong with you?" Jae just shrugged still not letting her face be seen. She keep on pouting under her arms. Totally upset, like a kid who dropped her lollipop.

Through out the classes Jae was puffing her cheeks resting her chin on her hand. Jessica just shook her head at how childish her seatmate is.

Finishing the class, Jae turned her body to jessica and let her forehead rest on jessica's shoulder. Jessica smiled. Jae was being clingy again. She pat her head lightly.

Jae loves this so much. Her heart was filled with warmth.

"You really look like a child you know?" Jessica stated. Jae pouted still resting her forehead. They stayed like that for a while before finally packing their things ready to go. Jessica got to finish first and went to talk to one of their classmate about their project. Jae grabbed her bag, jae now is the one carrying jessica's bag everyday.

Jae backhugged her. Jessica held her hands who's at her waist. Their classmate bid goodbye to them.

"Hara?" Jessica suddenly guessed. Jae, frowned and let go of the hug letting jessica face her.

"Ohh jae!" Seeing the girl's face that she didnt like what she said, she grabbed her hand when jae was about to walk away.

"Hey hey im sorry~ I thought it was hara, your arm are a bit the same okay?" Jae huffed.

"Im not hara." She stated firmly with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter