Sica | Fany

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae woke up early in the morning to get ready for school. She went to shower singing and she even changed her clothes still humming a song.

She skipped her way to the kitchen and Mrs. Park found her funny. The woman giggled making Jae look at her.

"Why so happy jae?" Jae grinned sitting down on the dining area.

"Sica is absent yesterday and now she's going to school. Hehe I cant wait to see her." Her nanny just shook her head and joined her to eat.

"Aigoo. You lovesick child." Jae let out an innocent laugh before digging in. She finished fast bidding goodbye to her nanny before zooming at the flower shop to buy flowers to jessica. The owner recognizes her already, and that he knows what she is up to. 

 

Smelling the flowers as she walk through the halls, girls are fangirling about her. She started gaining attention now, as the school heard their partial basketball team. She ignored the squeals for her and enter their classroom. 

Her smile went wide as she saw the reason behind it.

She walked towards the girl who was facing her back on her. She grinned and covered it's eyes.

"Guess who." Jae said and she heard the girl giggle.

"Lee dork-hyun." She chuckled shaking her head.

"Nope. Wrong." Jessica giggled once again before answering.

"Fine. Lee Jae-Hyun." Removing her hands as jessica face her, she gave her the flowers. Their classmates went 'aweee' at the scene and some were whistling for them.

"Thank you dork." Jessica said, her beautiful smile never left her lips. She smelled the flowers and boy jae's act never failed to make her heart tinggle with joy. Then she read the letter that was always on the flower. 

Reading it silently she couldnt help but blush at how jae would prove to her she is serious and how she would easily take her breath away. Jae's sweet words would always fill her heart. 

Seeing jessica's reaction. Jae couldnt help but smile ruffling her hair.

"Yaaah!" Jessica whined fixing her hair. She slapped jae's arm making the girl groan in pain.

"Ow! Ow. Wow that hurts sica. But youre too cute for me." Jessica covered her face with her hair and huff her cheek.

Jae found it so adorable that she pinched her cheek. Resulting jessica to glare at her. Jae nervously chuckled, looking away from the tiger.

"Ow ow ow ow!" She cried out in pain as jessica pinched her arm hard. She hissed rubbing the pain moving away from jessica, afraid to get more of her pinch.

"Aigoo you two. Still being physical to each other." Yoona giggled feeling amused at the scene. Jae pouted while jessica cross her arms strictly looking away from jae.

"I agree unnie, jae is being sweet yet still teasing jessica unnie." Seohyun joined in. They giggled at the two and tiffany arrived, she greeted them with her famous eyesmile. 

"Hello tiffany unnie!"

"Sicachu mianhee~" jae said finally persuing the girl. Jessica shook her head stil crossing her arms.

"Aww sica mian~ I was just teasing you. Mianhee sicachuu~" jae tried her best aegyo even though it was embarrassing. Yoonhyun laughed at her.

"Jae unnie youre cute but awkward *laughs*" yoona teased. Jae got red, she covered her face and groan.

"Aww come on. Im trying here." Tiffany giggled and found jae adorable. She suddenly cupped the pouting jae's face, rubbing her cheeks. Jae crunch her face.

"*giggle* youre so cute jae." Tiffany said. Playing with jae's face. Yoonhyun had an 'o' reaction as they look at jaefany and back to jessica who was watching the scene, cocking a brow. 

Yoona and seohyun looked at each other amused.

"I smell jealous sica seoo" seohyun nodded her head agreeing.

"I know right unnie. This is fun *giggle*" the two maknaes continued to watch the three. Jessica was glaring the two figures a little already. Tiffany was being sweet to jae again. Jae just let the girl be with her mind wondering off thinking about a certain ice princess.

"Ouch!" Jae yelped as jessica pinched her side, huffing her cheeks. This made tiffany laugh letting go of jae's face.

"Sicaa~ that burns!" Jae whined yet still saying sorry to the latter. Their teacher came and they went to their sits. Jae kept glancing at jessica from time to time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sicaaa~ forgive me~" jae said once again, clapsing her hands together as she beg to jessica who ws packing her things getting ready to go. Jessica sighed and nodded her head.

"Sorry.." jae said as jessica faced her. Jessica just nodded her head indicating it was okay but jae is still not cool with it, she held out her hand for jessica's bag and the latter gave it. 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter