Aftershocks

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

Staring at the ceiling, with my arms spread wide with my legs. I felt like im dead already, so lifeless. I feel so weak, im feeling almost numb already. My eyes and nose are red.

Im glad my face wont bloat everytime I cry. I just get red. Last night I cried till I fell asleep, I dont know what happen, its like I dont remember what happen yesterday except the fact that she and taeyeon are a couple already. 

Before I knew it, my tears started to flow already.

"Arrgh! Stop this already." I whined at my self, I bit my lower lip and let my arm cover my eyes. I cried like a baby. 

Sitting up, I rubbed my face with my palms and I sighed. I slap both of my cheeks trying to wake myself up in reality. But in the end, it hurted more.

My lower lip started to bleed as I did my best to surpress my tears. But I failed.

"Come on jae, you still need to go to school." I sighed heavily. Standing up, I held my head up high trying to be strong. Wiping my tears away, I look at the time. Good thing theres plenty of time to get ready.

I went and ate my breakfast silently. Im thankful mrs. Park didnt ask questions about it, but im sure she wants to know. I shall tell her when I feel like it.

Maybe this day wont be that bad. Right?

 

 

 

 

Wrong. I was wrong. Totally wrong. Gosh if yesterday I had earthquake, right now im experiencing the aftershocks and damn they are strong enough to break every bit of my heart. The crack that was done by the earthquake yesterday? Was opened by today's aftershock. 

Seeing them being more lovely dovely to each other? God, could I get more painful than this? Holding hands? Sweet talks? Dang it. 

My world is broken already! Are they planning to break it to pieces till it vanishes? 

Gripping on the strap of my bag, I walked with heavy steps. Looking down bitting my lips, trying so hard not to get there attention. But . Luck wasnt on my side.

"Jae? Hey jaee~~" her voice. Weird. Its making me feel annoyed. What?

"H-heyy. Tiffany" i quickly faced them giving my fake smile. My vision then fell to their hands. My smiled subside. I felt my knees got weak. I dont know what ill do if it werent for jessica who just came and smack my head.

Not minding what she have done, I just faced her and gave her my smile, my back was facing tiffany and taeyeon already. Jessica then dragged me somewhere till taeny cant see us. I dont care of what they think right now.

I look at jessica who gave me her small smile. Thats when my tears that I was holding up form through my eyes. I smiled at jessica who was looking worriedly at me. I know.. my tears are flowing already.

End POV

"Is jessica and jae??" Taeyeon asked rubbing her thumb to the back of her girlfriend's hand. Tiffany hummed and look at taeyeon. She raised an eyebrow and thought aboutit for a while.

"No? I think? I mean, jae and jessi always fight though. And i never heard that jae likes someone." Tiffany said frowning. Taeyeon just look at her and said

"Well we dont know, maybe theyll end up with each other *chuckle*" this made tiffany frown even more. The thought of jae being taken? She doesnt like it. She just like it when jae stays single. 

"Pany?" Tiffany didnt realized she dozed off for a bit. She apologized to taeyeon and heared the bell rang. She gave her a peck on the cheek as they bid farewell to each other.

 

 

The moment she step on the room she felt like the temperature was down to 0° tiffany felt uneasy. She was thinking what could possibly be going on? She didnt realized yoona was already shooting her daggers. 

Tiffany saw jae, resting her head on her arms. She was about to approach the girl when the teacher came. She shrugged and just went to her sit.

After class, jae was thankful tiffany went to taeyeon for lunch, but it hurt her too.

"Jae unnie.." while packing her things yoona approached her. She looked up and was greeted by a doe eyes.

"Hey yoon. Whats up?" She saw yoong's worried look. And by the look of that she knew what she was going to say. She just chuckled.

"Dont worry yoong. Im on the process of moving on. *laughs* besides. Maybe I should go back to crash" she grinned. Yoona tilted her head,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter