Basketball

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

Its our P.E and both classes were joined together that means, me and the gang can see each other.

On our way to the gym with sicachu, yoona, seohyun and.. tiffany. I look at the girl on my side, I saw sica. Then on my view I saw tiffany, I couldnt help but compare the beauty of both of them and my eyes glued to jessica. She's way way pretty than anyone else. I didnt realize I was smiling like an idiot already when jessica slapped my arm. 

"Ack! Ouch sica what was that for?" I winced in pain. She glared at me but with a tint of red shade was seen on her cheeks. Aigoo kyeopta.

"Hey hey jae! Stop melting the ice princess already. Damn" I heard yuri's voice. I laughed, I saw them waiting for us at one of the benches in the gym. We jog towards them and we greeted each other.

"Yeah your stare has like a love beam. Lazering on to sica." Hyoyeon agreed. I couldnt help but blushed a bit. Aish.

"Oooooh! Theyre blushing! Omona what a cute couple we have guys!" Yoona teased. I looked and saw jessica blushing too, I hugged her side and let her face burry onto my chest. To let her hide her blush.

"Yah! Were not even a couple--" before a could finish my sentence sunny interrupted.

"YET. Am I right?" Now they are all smirking towards us. I look at the girl in my arms and then back at them. I grinned totally red, nodding my head mouthing them 'soon'. With that it cause them to make noises.

"Waaaah!"

"Hooooh! Thats jae!"

"Damn! I need your tutorial man!"

"Teach us senpai Jae!" We burst out of laughter and I heard jessica giggled a bit in my arms. Then I noticed tiffany was just laughing lowly, looking at her phone from time to time. Tsk tsk tsk.

I see the guys got what I have notice and they just shake their heads. Indicating just to let her be. Then our teachers came holding some papers. 

"Alright listen up kids!" We all turned out heads to our teacher. He raised the paper he had in his hand.

"I have these papers, for those students who would like to join for sports. We have Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, and Badminton. For girls and for boys. So basically, there are no boy and girl in a group. They should be all boys and all girls."

I saw yuri came up to me nudging my shoulder. I look at her. Resting my arm on jessica's shoulder.

"Jae lets join the basketball team!" Thats a great idea. We really do love basketball. I look at jessica.

"Can I join sica??" I asked her sweetly. She gave me her warm smile and nodded.

"Anything you want jae. Its your choice, whatever makes you happy." I grinned at her. and then the sound of teasing can be heard.

"Waah jae. When are you gonna let these ants get away from us? I wonder what happens when you guys are a couple already I bet the ants are so big that theyll eat us alive. Or maybe well get diabetes." Hyoyeon dramatically sulk, the rest joined into sulking. I just chuckled. Dorkies.

"Hey soo! You wanna join?" I asked. She is very good too, and with her height thats an advantage. She nodded resting her head on sunny's happily.

"Alright! Ill go get the papers then" yuri said and ran to our teacher. She came back having a piece of paper, saying we should write our names.

Me, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung were in the group. We still need one more to have an official team. Then we saw a guy coming towards us.

"Heyy. Can I join the basketball team?" I saw yuri and hyoyeon glowed with happiness. They know him? But I thought we should have all girls.

"Amber! Yes! Ofcourse." Amber? Ohh, its their classmate? Nice. I think she's good in basketball base on the reactions of the two? *chuckles* yeah.

"Guys. This is amber. She's our classmate. This dude here is good with speed and shots." Ah she's a girl. Silly me. She's just like me then. We cut our hair short. I walked up to her and offer my hand.

"Hey amber! My name is Lee Jae-Hyun. Like your hair *chuckles* and I thought youre a boy." She laughed shaking my hand.

"Well youre not alone." I think were gonna go well. Finishing on writing our names yuri passed the papers to our teacher.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter