Sembreak

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So what are your plans on this semestral break unnies?" Yoona said as she turned her back to the jae who was getting smack many times by jessica.

"Ow ow! Sicachuu~ oww! That hurts~" Jae didnt want to slap back the girl, she let her be as she knows the girl was still on her . 

"Good for you unnie blee" yoona teased making jae pout.

Jessica laughed cutely making jae look at her. She thought the girl was being so cute and beautiful at the same time.

Jae turn to yoona as jessica stopped and played with her fingers.

"She's that fast at changing her mood." Jae whispered to yoona who giggled at them.

"Well, I'll go to states." Jae said frowning a bit. This made the girls look at her, including seohyun and tiffany.

Jae's POV

"Eh?!" The 3 exclaimed at me. I looked at jessica who stopped playing at my fingers and looked at me.

"Well I was shock too, but my mom called me earlier this morning, saying she needs help. I get to work as a photographer of her model for 5 days. Since a break is a week so yeah I guess i'll be busy."

"Oooh who could that model be?"

"Yeah yeah I bet she's hot. She's a girl right?" We turn our heads to the voice. Soosun, hyoyeon and yuri were here. Wait what?

"When did you guys got here?" We asked them confused.

"Its already end of class and we didnt saw you guys walked out your class so we came here and heard your story." Hyoyeon explained. We nodded and let them sit with us, were the ones left at the room now.

"So jae is it a girl?" Yuri asked who sat next to yoona. I nodded my head and they cheered.

"Oooooh, dont make moves on her jae! Or else youll face hellsica!" They laughed and I gulped looking at my side. Sica is still quiet. What could she be thinking?

"I have no plans. Im loyal to sicachu" I said crossing my heart.

"Ooooh~"

"I bet the model will fall for jae." Sooyoung said, the so called boys of the gang nodded.

"Yeah. Whats not to like about jae? Right sica?" Yuri teased. Jessica lowered her head, but I couldnt help but saw a tint of red in her cheeks. *chuckles*

"You better be good there at states jae." Sunny said giving me a warning. I nodded my head and playfully saluted.

"Yeah yeah and bring us some chocolates when you get back."

"Oh yeah! That a great idea yoon!" We laughed at the shikshins.

"Yah soo! Think of sunny not food. Aish" hyoyeon groan. Which made sunny burst.

"Ahehe" sooyoung chuckled nervously.

"Yah yoona." We turn to yuri who faced yoona seriously but what she said after made us laughed.

"Just think of me okay? Not the food."

Yoona nodded and stared at her eyes, both got drowned in seconds before laughing at each other with their bit red face.

"What was that all about yul?! *laughs*" hyoyeon teased. Yuri glared at her as she covered her blushing cheeks.

"Yah! Its not like youre not whip to seohyun. Yah seohyun dont accept this dork if she'll ask you okay?" Hyoyeon widened her eyes and shake her hands.

"Yah yah yah yah! Dont be like that." She sulked. Yuri continued to .

"Ey, so when are you gonna ask her? Huh~ huh~"

Hyoyeon couldnt help but laugh at yuri's face. While seohyun on the side was blushing already, aigoo I think these two will be the cutest. Seo is so innocent and hyo here is a choding *chuckles* but even she is, she is very serious to seo. She really loves the maknae so much. I salute hyo.

 

We decided to have lunch together. I look at jessica and carry her bag for her. 

"Sicachu." I called out. She looked at me and raised her brows.

"Whats your plan this sembreak?" She thought for a while before looking at me.

"Guess I'll just stay at the house. I have no plans. Maybe I'll just sleep *giggle*"

"You and your sleeping habits sica." I chuckled.

"You be careful at states okay?" I looked at her and smiled widely. I stopped on my tracks and gave a salute to sergeant sica♡

"Yes ma'am." She giggled at my actions.

"Good. Geez such a dork." she said as I let my arm rest on her shoulder wrapping her.

"You love this dork." I grinned at her wiggling my eyebrows.

"Eww. Who says?" She said as she extended her arm to my chest pushing me away. I laughed.

"Me." I told her proudly.

She gave me a look, her face was not so satisfied by my reason. *chuckle*

"Yo lovebirds. Come on~" yuri shouted towards us as we were nearing them. I gave them a sign to just go ahead and we will follow. They gave me an okay sign.

 

 

 The lunch went great, our stomach almost ache because of the laughters we shared. This day is the last day because we will have our semestral break, and tomorrow i'll fly to states. Im gonna miss these dorks T.T

"Yah jae. Dont forget our gifts when you come back okay?" Hyoyeon said and she pointed her index at me squinting her eyes. I giggled. We are outside the restaurant ready to go home. 

"Yeah! Gif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter