Same old day

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae's POV

Woke up in the morning with my alarm, gaah. School again. When is this gonna stop? But then again its the only thing thats letting me see her, almost everyday. Thats a good reason to get up in the morning right? 

Walking up to take a shower and then after I went and suit up. My mother told me to cut my hair cause she said I would look good on it, well I guess maybe I do *chuckle*

(This is you. yours is black)

Many people mistaken me for a guy because of my boyish fashion, hair and my body.

Taking steps towards downstairs I saw Mrs. Park, our trusted nanny. I greeted her a good morning and she did as well. She guided me for my breakfast, and saw my favorite dish. She really knows me *chuckles*

I finished up quickly bidding goodbye to her and drove to school with my car.

Oh, my name is Lee Jae-Hyun or Alexandra Aishaford, not to brag my mother and father owns one of the richest company in Canada, basically im far from them. I live here in Korea while they stay at Canada. At first they didnt want me to, but after a few hard works on proving that they can trust me, I succeeded.

Living here for years already, gave me awesome friends. And damn, I never regret coming here after meeting, Tiffany Hwang, first year highschool I was starstruck by her beauty, I couldnt help but ask questions who she was.

I remembered the first time we talked. Hell! I stuttered. So gay right? Well I am gay but, ah whatever. She spoke my name questioningly and offered my hand for a shake. No one have ever done that to me before, like shaking hands? Oh noo. Just speak thats all, and that day I knew she was way so different.

Its like I fell love at first sight.

No one knew she was my crush back then, but many people say were like glued to each other that we never get separated. Till one day, she just left me in the air. She got her new friends, and I? I was vanished through the wind. That hurt me ofcourse, did she used me or something?

I was hurt that I ignored her. But what made my heart flutter? Is that when she wrote me a letter asking for forgiveness and explaining everything. She told me how she loves me and how lucky she was that she met me, and ofcourse I fell more for her.

Even though I know it was just a friendly love from her, I thought maybe I could have my chance? Its not bad to dream right?

But I was wrong, being such a coward that I watched her fall inlove. Saw how she got broken into pieces and fall inlove again, and not with me.

I just wish every time I comfort her, I hug her, wipe her tears, she would see that one person infront of her. Always there for her and ready to love her, accept her with all of her heart.

Even though im not hers, I am so whipped. Thats when they started to notice that I like her. 2nd year of highschool. Every decision of hers I obey, everythings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter