New born couple

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sunny-ah, w-ill yo-u be my g-girlfriend?" Kneeling nervously with her hand offered to the love of her life infront of her.

The gang was at the gym with petals all over the place, the girls were holding the letters "I LOVE YOU."

Sooyoung decided to ask sunny as her girlfriend with the help of sunny's friends. Ofcourse they agreed. Sunny was curious on why they were acting strange till they decided to blindfold the girl and escourted her to the gym.

As soon as her eyes were free to see, she was greeted by sooyoung who was holding a bouquet of flowers, confessing her love for the girl once again telling her it was the last time she'll prove her that she is serious because she's taking actions on asking her to be hers.

Tears formed into sunny's eyes as she saw her friends smiling to her encouraging her to answer sooyoung. She look at the girl who was kneeling infront of her and thought how blessed she is on having this girl by her side upto now.

"I would love to sooyoungie." Sooyoung's eyes widen, she stood up shakingly and let out a sniff holding onto her eyes trying so hard not to cry.

"Whats wrong??" Sunny asked worriedly as she cupped her cheeks. Sooyoung smiled widely and bit her lip as tears were threatening to fall.

"Im just so happy you said yes bunny." The gang let out an 'awee' as they watched the newly born couple hug.

"I love you so much bunny." Sooyoung said caressing the girl's cheek. Sunny smiled.

"I love you more soo." With that sooyoung let her vision drop to her lips and back to her eyes asking for her permission, sunny nod a little and soo didnt miss the chance and lean in to the girl for a kiss. 

"Hoohoo!!"

"Soosun is real!"

"Omg! Im crying!" The gang dramatically cheered, whistling and wiping their invisible tears clapping their hands for their friend.

The couple broke their kiss and giggled as they let their forehead rest with each other. Sooyoung hugged sunny once again and laugh at their friends.

"Congratulations guys! When is the honeymoon??" Hyoyeon said resulting on getting a knock by jae.

"Aww. I was just jokiing" they laughed as went to the couple giving them a group hug.

 

Sooyoung reached a hand to acting like she had her microphone. She bowed to the gang, and wiped her tears dramatically.

"Thank you so much for helping me guys. Its really an honor to have you guys as friends." She said with sunny giggling at her.

"I know soo, im such a good friend." Everyone looked at hyoyeon giving her a look.

"What? Heyyy im a good friend you know!" She whined in protest and they laughed at the dancing machine.

"No problem soo, anything for you." Yul said smiling widely with yoona who kept glancing at her from time to time. Jae noticed this and thought about it weird. Yoona was really hiding something from them. 

But then again it was a happy moment she wont let it ruin.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you again guys! Well, ill go take my bunny on our first date." Sooyoung said letting their hands hold onto each other.

The gang gave her a teasing look and she burst out a chuckle with her red face on.

"Arraseoo, be good to sunny soo!" Jae said patting her shoulder. Sooyoung nodded and looked at sunny

"I will."

"God, the ants are coming! Runn!" Hyoyeon and yuri ran away dramatically indicating them to give the couple their time. They chuckle and bid goodbyes to each other.

 

 

"Youre surprisingly quiet today sicachu. Whats on your mind?" Jae said as she and jessica walked together towards her car. Tiffany wasnt there though, she was with taeyeon and the gang didnt mind they were already used to it.

Jessica looked at her for a whole before back at the ground looking onto her feet, she shrugged.

"Just thinking about sooyoung and sunny being a couple. They are gonna have fights right?" She said innocently. Jae was shock for a bit before smiling warmly.

"Yep." She nodded patting jessica's head. Arriving at the car, she opened it for jessica and went to the other side to get in. She looked at jessica who was watching out at the window.

"But im sure they are gonna encounter those obstacles together. Helping one another." She assured, jessica bit her lip.

"If.." jessica was silenced.

"If??" Jae gestured the girl to continue. Jessica shook her head waving her hand.

"Nvm. Its nothing." Jae nodded and started the engine. Jessica glanced at her once last time before looking back at the road.

if youll ask me that, are we gonna experience those as well?

Jessica blushed a bit at her thought before completely drowning herself onto the road biting her finger. Jae saw this at the corner of her eye and got curious on what the girl was thinking.

 

Jaesica decided not to go home first and went to the park. Letting her hair being blown by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter