The Model

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jae's POV

Finally after the long flight, I have arrived.

I sighed breathily as I closed my eyes feeling the atmosphere in here. Suddenly a car honked at me, and I smile as I opened my eyes.

She walked out the car and gestured her index on me, I chuckled and walked towards them, she quickly engulf me with a hug.

"Hey ford, its been a while." She said as we broke our hug.

"It is, Noona." She is Oh Yeon Seo, my mother's secretary for I dont know how long. We are really close and she treat me as her little sibling. I call her noona as we both tease that I look like a boy.

"Come on, lets go." She said and we got into the car with our driver who took care of my luggages.

"So how's your life there?" I grinned as I remembered sicachu. I saw her teasing smile and she nudged me.

"Eyy, is my not so little aisha inlove~?" I giggled and meronged at her. She gave an 'o' reaction before questioning who is it.

"Is it tiffany?"

I chuckled nervously as I heard that name, scratching my head.

"Actually no." I heard her gasp and she let her hand touch my forehead checking if I was sick. I giggled.

"Are you sick? Gosh I could never imagine this day would finally come. You got over tiffany?! Who's the unlucky girl?"

"Ah noona!" I whined at her teased.

"Kidding. Kidding, so who is it?" She ruffled my hair a little. I smiled at this act.

"Its Jessica. Jessica ----" my voice wasnt that much heard as the beeping of the car covered it. We look at the road and realized we have arrived. The gates went open as the workers heard the beeping.

I look back at Yeon unnie.

"Jessica huh? Beautiful name, I bet it suits her huh?" Wiggling her eyesbrows I couldnt help but blush. Sicachu is really beautiful yeah, ofcourse ♡.♡

We got out of the car and went inside the house.

"You remember your room right? You should go and take a nap, Ill wake you up. We need to go to the company later." Unnie instructed and I nodded and head rubbing my tired eyes. Gosh im getting sleepy. 

As soon as I got inside my bedroom, I quickly removed my jacket and plop myself on the bed. I wont change anymore, the fact that well go out later so neeh this will do.

Blinking my eyes, I couldnt help but fall into my dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes, waking up. I widened my eyes as I forgot to chat sica that I have arrived. She told me to chat her and now I forgot about it gaaah. 

I quickly sat up rubbing my eyes, before getting my phone. Its already 2pm. I went to my messenger and immediately messaged her. She's not online though, she may be sleeping.

- Hey sicachu. Sorry I was late to inform you I have arrived safely. Went to take my nap. How are you? Take care there. I miss you already :< ps. I love you - gaaah why am I blushing while typing that last statement?

I face palmed myself before deciding to wash my face. When I finished I heard a knock from the door, wiping my face off clean I opened it and was greeted by yeon unnie.

"Oh great, youre awake. Lets go? You havent eaten your lunch yet. Should we stop by?" I nodded my head as she did as well before walking away. I grabbed my coat and phone before catching up to her.

We took a stop by at a restaurant to eat. After eating our meal I told them to stop by at a startbucks first. Im suddenly craving for coffee.

"Are you sure youll be fine by yourself." I giggled at the worried unnie.

"Ofcourse, Im just taking out a drink noona. Nothing more. Ill be back in a bit okay?" I assured her and she sighed before pushing me out of the car *chuckles* aigoo. 

I went inside the store, there were many people here today. Huh I guess Ill be here for a while. While waiting for my turn, I couldnt help it but this girl who entered just now, caught my attention.

The moment she walked in was breathtaking. Wow. I admit she is absolutely beautiful, but ofcourse sicachu is much more than her :>

 

I think she's in a hurry as she was tapping her feet while looking at her watch. Hmm. I guess I should be a hero for a day. 

I went and tap her shoulder, she looked at me under her shades her eyesbrows cocked as she was confused my by actions. I smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter