Shouldnt be confuse

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

Damn it. Tiffany why are you doing this to me?

I couldnt help but stare at the girl infront of me who was busy wiping my sweat. I will not lie, she's really beautiful upclose. I dont know for how long I was staring at her till I heard yuri's firm voice.

"Jae." I immediately woke up and looked at her. Tiffany was still wiping my sweat and it, it didnt fail to make my heart flutter. Argh this is confusing me!

"Here." She said and handed me the snack the girls bought. She gave me a look on what was I doing. I just gestured her that I couldnt do anything about it. She gave me a more intense look.

I know what she mean *sigh* I shouldnt be confuse about this. Heck I shouldnt be feeling like this! Sica.. sica is here now, I dont want to hurt her. I love her. I love Jessica. 

I gave yuri an assuring look that jessica never left my mind and never will. I think she got what I was trying to tell her as she sighed before smiling at me patting my shoulder. She then mouthed me an "I trust you."

Yuri really cares for sica, well all of us does. If tiffany is pure and innocent, jessica is more than that. She's like a precious fragile glass that you dont want to break. She's like a baby *chuckles* she's so cute.

I exhaled and looked at the food in my hand. I suddenly remembered  how sica wiped my sweat before *blush* aish gosh this is embarrassing.

 

I thanked tiffany for what she have done and sat next to her. I smiled to myself. Sica has more effect on me more than tiffany. I should think about it more and not let myself get into false hopes. Sica is here now. She's all that matters. Yeah 

 End POV

Did jae just blushed and smile at my actions?

Jae didnt know, tiffany was all getting the wrong thoughts.

 "Hey tiff, by the way where's taeyeon?" Hyoyeon voiced out as they eat. Yuri, sooyoung and me gave hyoyeon sa teasing look as she and seohyun was sitting next to each other.

 

"Esh! Yah im talking to fany here." She said trying to get their attention away from her, they chuckled and look at tiffany who just shrugged.

"She's busyy." Tiffany said casually, they look at each other confused but decided to let the girl be. Sooyoung who didnt listen to them continued to watch sunny eat. Sunny looked at her and decided to fix her messy hair.

 

"Yah choi sooyoung quit staring." She said pushing sooyoung's head away using her index. Sooyoung chuckled and just grinned at her.

"Waee? Youre irresistable." Sooyoung wipe the little particles on the corner of sunny's lips, deciding to be playful she knock sunny's head.

 

She giggled while the others who watched them laughed at sunny.

"Yah! Choi sooyoung!" Sooyoung quickly stood up and ran behind yuri who was standing next to the sitting yoona.

"You clearly ruin the moment soo! *laughs* you were already feeding us soosun moments. But this was epic!" Hyoyeon said laughing and everyone joined in.

"True! Sooyoung youre awesome to flipped the mood." jae said, sooyoung chuckled nervously as sunny was glaring at her to death.

"Goodluck soo!" Yuri exclaimed before running away leaving sooyoung infront of sunny. She gulped.

"B-unny I was just--ow! Ow!" Sunny pinched her ear dragging her. The gang burst out of laughter.

"Thats what you get from stopping sunny from feeling her moment soo! Her butterflies were reacting already!" Hyoyeon said loudly, making sunny glare at her. She giggled using seohyun as her shield.

 

"ey ey ey, hyoyeon is being a ninja here!" Jae exclaimed as she saw hyoyeons moves. Now the attention was at the blonde. She blushed trying to defend herself.

 

"Ooooh hyo, youre so tricky getting points from baby seo!" Yoona stated, resulting the maknae to blush.

"Unnie~~" seohyun whined, which hyoyeon find so cute. Hyoyeon covered , trying to process the cute scene infront of her.

 

"Jae! Get the oxygen I think hyoyeon needs it." Amber teased, jae saluted playfully acting on finding the oxygen in the area.

"Yahh!" She groan trying to be serious but her face that was so red isnt helping.

"Aigooo. Lovebirds." Jae shook her head chuckling. Sunny was still scolding sooyoung and hyoseo are being shy to each other. 

 

 

 

 

"I guess thats all for today guys! *chuckles* Lets see each other again tomorrow." Jae said, after all the teasing has done. Calming themselves.

"Thanks for your hard work!"

"Thank you too jae!" The 'guys' exclaimed, and they bid each other goodbyes. Sooyoung was still saying sorry to sunny, sulkingly as the girl was ignoring her.

The guys couldnt help but laugh at their poor friend's situation.

Jae decided to take tiffany home. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter