Close to you

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae was getting the hang of it. She was loving it at how comfortable back hugging jessica is. Wrapping her petite waist, it was perfect to her arms

She would like to be this way forever. Focusing on the warmth of the person while closing her eyes she didnt realize sunny and Jessica was already done talking. Jessica look at her shoulder and pat Jae's head a bit.

This act made Jae's heart flutter, she likes these things. It gives her comfort. She snuggle close to Jessica.

"Yo jae, are we leaving? Or youre just gonna stay glued to jessica." As soon as she heard this she quickly let go of jessica who was getting a little red. Jae chuckled nervously while scratching the back of her neck. 

"Uh, lets go."

"Geez yul you clearly ruin their moment." Sunny said, resulting the two to blush.

"Ooooh! Jaesica is so cute! Waaah. Shipping! Shipping!" Hyoyeon and Yoona cheered. Jae chuckled and look at jessica who was trying her best to ignore the chodings.

Jaesica ey? Hm. It sounds perf ♡

"Aigoo, stop it guys. Just get your butts to your cars." The gang giggled and walked off. Taeny was already outside the court.

Jae went to jessica and offer her hand. Jessica was confused.

"Your bag sicachu" jessica sighed and gave it. She doesnt want to argue anymore. Both of them are stubborn anyway. Jae then held her hand, making jessica flinched.

"Are you trying to make this a hobby?" Jessica said glaring at the person as they walk. Jae look at Jessica.

"Im planning on doing this forever." Showing off her charming smile jessica couldnt help but look away trying to divert her attention to something else.

ugh, there goes that smile again. Ish, pabo.

"The married couple is here! Tententenenng tententenengg~" the chodings sang. While the others threw grasses towards them, acting like a newlywed. Jae chuckled at their dorkiness and decided to join in.

"Thank you guys. Thank you"  winking at them they acted like they were about to faint.

"Kyaaaa! Jae OPPA so hot!" Jessica giggled at this making Jae look at her. 

"Glad youre having fun crash." Directing her attention to Jae, she gave her sweet smile.

"Ofcourse I am dork."

 

They bid goodbyes to each other before entering their respective cars. Jae opened the car for jessica and bowed a bit.

"Milady?" She smiled wiggling her brows to jessica. Jessica couldnt help but giggle at this act and got in the car.

Looking at Jessica who was focus on the windows, Jae took out her phone and took a picture of the girl. She then called out for her, when jessica turned around she grinned and took another picture.

"Yah! Deletee itt!" Jae was stubborn. She meronged at jessica keeping her phone to her pocket.

"Heyy, im just taking your pictures, because Ill miss you since there's no class on weekends." Jessica rolled her eyes and huff.

"Miss my ." Jae let out a low laugh.

"Come on sicaa~ you have to get use to this cause im planning on taking a picture of you anytime, anywhere *merong*" jessica grunted and look away.

"Just drive brf."

Grinning, Jae the engine and drove off. The ride was comfortably quiet, both were a bit tired at this day. 

They arrived at jessica house and Jae ofcourse opened the car for jessica. Jessica was about to go in when jae spoke.

"Sicachuu, where my goodbye cheek." Jessica look back at her indicating an are-you-serious? Look. Jae pouted and whined.

"But sica~ you always do that when we were at 3rd years. You know I wouldnt go home without your goodbye hug or kisses." Jae said letting out an innocent smile. Yep, it was their hobby before. Jessica would kiss Jae's cheek for a goodbye, because Jae is so childish, she didnt want to go home without her kiss.

Jessica shook her head and face palmed. this girl. Such a dork

She look at the idiot who was still expecting her kiss, showing her innocent grin. Jessica sighed and went up to her and kiss her cheek. 

"Yes! Thank you sicachu~" jae cheered waving at her goodbye. Jesica just hummed and went in. She couldnt understand why was her heart beating so fast.

Jae on the other hand couldnt stop smiling while driving. Heck this day turned out so good fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter