Jealousica

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"look what we have here. Intertwined hands!" Hyoyeon said giving the two figures who were walking towards the gang a teasing look.

"Oooooooh~" the gang cheered. Yuri grinned and blushed a little. She winked at the 'boys'.

"Wah. Jinja. Another couple. How did you do it?" Hyoyeon frowned. The gang laughed at her.

"You should confess to seohyun now hyo!" Jae smirked. Seohyun got red and covered her face.

"Yah! Jae oh come on~" the red hyoyeon barfed stomping her feet. Jae laughed letting her arm rest on jessica's shoulders.

"aigooo. Such a cute couple we havee~" sooyoung wiggled her brows grinning.

"Ooh look at that blush on hyo's face!" Yuri joined in. Hyoyeon bit her lip glaring at the kkab.

"Tsk. Yah yoona, can you urgh. Your girlfriend?" hyoyeon groan, face palming. They laughed at the blonde.

"Okay okay. Lets go now, we dont want our coach to scold us for being late." Jae said. They have their coach now, and will be using the school's gym so basically, theyll be getting the students attention as the news spread out fast. 

 

 On their way to the gym, the gang couldnt help but notice the attention they were getting, the stares that is thrown towards them and the others that is beyond happy seeing them yet they decided not to mind it. 

"Ey jae lessen your charms a bit okay? The girls are getting noisy" hyoyeon shouldered jae.

"Ehh? Why are you talking about mee? I didnt do anything" they chuckled as they arrived at the gym. There they were greeted by a man.

 

"I believe you guys are my players?" He grinned. Soo hyo yul jae and amber nodded and step forward.

"Okay so change to your sports attires and meet me there, lets discuss about your training." He said pointing at the side of the bench. The 5 nodded as he walked away. 

"You guys should sit there near our coach. Well go change first okay?" Jae said to jessica.

"Okay. Byebye" she said cutely making jae giggle and waved like a kid, she then got dragged by yuri and amber.

"Come on loverboyy lets goo." Yuri said and not forgetting to wave to yoona.

"Says the one whos not in love~" sooyoung smirked. Amber and hyo laughed

"Right back at you soo." Yuri meronged. They changed their attires and jog towards their coach. A few talks about their training before they started playing with the girls cheering for them.

 

Jessica's POV

Watching jae and the others play, I couldnt help but notice the students that entered the gym and is fan girling about them.

"Omo. Who's that one? Wearing a blue shirt? She's hot!" I shot my head to the girl who said that. That blue shirt youre talking about girl is my jae!

Gah. Wait? My? Ish sooyeon *blush*

I decide to wipe the thought off and look back to the girls. Oh god. I saw jae wipe her sweat and she catched her breath.

 

Why is she looking so hot T^T now the girls are checking her out. Grr, can I get their eyes out of their face? *pout*

I didnt realize I was sulking till I heard a voice that I have always love to hear. I dont know why but I just love the melody produces.

"Why are you sulking sicachu?" She said as she walked towards me, they were having their break. I shook my head telling her its nothing. She sat next to me and gave me her charming smile, oh stop it you.

Youre making my butterflies react again. Aish, dork-hyun! This is your fault :<

I heard her chuckle, looking at her questioningly I smacked her arm continously earning a yelp from her. Hah, bleee.

"ouch! ack! Ah sicachu~~" she whined cutely. Stop making that cute face lee jae-hyun! Hmpf •-•

Suddenly the group of girls that was oogling about them walked towards us, pushing each other trying to come up who'll say something. Tsk, whats so shy about? 

"Uhm. Hi unnie, uh, is it okay if we take a picture of you?" I raised my brow as the other girl talked while her friends squealed. I look at jae who smiled and stood up. What? Really? She's gonna do it? I dont believe this.

 

She went smiling like a dork as the girls beside her took a pic. Gosh I almost rolled my eyes at them. Why does it pisses me off so much? 

After taking the picture their coach called them to start their training once again. She just left and straight to the court. Hmpf

End POV

"Jae is so in trouble" ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter