Sicachu

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

I was just talking to one of my classmate, im in the room already till a voice echoed through the room.

"SICACHU!" Aish! Whats with that nickname. This is embarrassing. I look at the idiot who was the owner of that voice, she was standing at the door grinning like the idiot she is.

Geez, whats so happy about. This girl is getting weirder and weirder, last night she even chatted me. 

She was walking towards me wearing her famous grin. She was hiding something on her back.

"Jae, you look creepy." I said trying to back up as she was getting closer to me. But this girl is so stubborn, our classmates was looking at us smiling. Dang it, are they gonna tease us?

She halted infront of me, and suddenly gave me a flower. Wait what? A what now?

I almost had my mouth opened good thing my classmate's squeals woke me up. I look at her questioningly. She handed me the flower and ruffled my hair. Ish~

"Good morning sicachu!" She greeted cheerly, smiling showing her whitey teeth. So this is why my classmates are smiling. This stupid, what does she think shes doing? *blush* wait. Nooo! Im not blushing. No way.

I ignored her greeting and just sat at my sit. Aish I just remembered, she sits next to me.

"Whats this for jae?" I asked her as she sat comfortably on her sit, she looked at me resting her arm on the table supporting her face with her palm. Tilting her head she smiled charmingly. Okay okay I admit, she has this charming smile but, ugh noooo.

"Flowers for my crash." There she goes again with the crash. I thought she forgot about it now.

"I see you still remember that." Her eyes suddenly glittered with joy. Eh?

"And Im glad you remember that I usually call you that." I rolled my eyes on her. Then I saw tiffany walking through the door, I glanced at jae who was still staring at me. Geez, whats with this girl. She's getting crazier.

"Hey jessi! Hey Jae!" She greeted us with her eyesmile. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jae sitting up straight slowly, looking down a bit. Tsk tsk tsk

"Hey tiff" I greeted her casually, with my chin resting on my palm.

"H-hey, fany-ah" Jae greeted lowly. Poor Jae, well fany didnt realize she just caught a diamond while gathering stones. She was too busy on the stones that the diamond was covered up and was hard to dig.

Jae really is a good person, sweet, caring, gentle, handsomely beautiful, wait wait wait Im more like adoring her now. Oh well, the girl she'll be with will be lucky. 

Our teacher suddenly came and started her class, we were just listening to her recap till I felt a hand in mine, I look at Jae who was looking at our hands. She intertwined it.

I couldnt help but feel like my heart beat fasten. I shrugged her and just let our hands be. She started to caress my hand while were listening to the teacher.

She was like this before too, thats why im a bit comfortable with her doing this now. But seriously her skinships have different effects now, I dont know maybe its a good one, cause its not harming me.

 

 

Since its friday, we only have our class till 11:30. And right now the last period we dont have our teacher. Ugh again. I drew scribbles through my notebook feeling bored, till I heard a clicking sound.

I furrowed my eyesbrow and look up to see Jae smiling awkwardly. I gave her my poker face.

"Delete that." She shook her head smiling. I glared at her but she just laughed, aish this is what I hate she doesnt get scared of my glare.

"I said delete that Lee Jae-Hyun." She pouted looking at the picture.

"Awe but sicaaa~ you look pretty!" I rolled my eyes.

"Ofcourse I am. Duh" I flipped my hair while she smiled in amazement.

"Pftt." She held her laughter. Grr this jae! I knocked her head resulting her to whined in pain rubbing her head. 

"Yaah that hurts!" She said trying to smack my head as well but I back up letting her miss her chance and slap her arm.

"Ack! Yah sicachuuu thats unfair! I didnt even get to return the favor yet you slapped me." I just shrugged and meronged at her. Good for you Aisha brf.

I look at flower she gave me, tsk this weirdo. I glanced at the sulking jae and back at the flower trying to stop myself from smiling. Aishh sooyeon whats happening to youuu! Ohgod.

 

 

 

"What are you doing" I asked raising my brow. This idiot has my bag right now and she doesnt want me to carry it. 

"Carrying your bag for you. Wae? Is it bad?" She smiled with her not-so-innocent smile. Hmm

"Are you playing pranks on me?" 

"What nooo. Sicachu I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter