007

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up..." a smoothing voice whispered. I could feel the voice scarily next to my ear. I tried to turn around to see who the person was but I could not turned. "Why aren't you looking at me when I'm speaking to you?" The voice asked, it sounded a little angry. 

I tried to answer the voice but nothing came out of my mouth. 

"Is it... because I'm..." The voice drifted off. I closed my eyes as I heard the voice disappearing and reopened them to find a terrifying lady in front of me. "Ugly?!" The lady screamed, finishing whatever she had said. 

I took in a sharp inhale as my eyes shot opened. My heart started to beat rapidly as my breathing started to get unstable. The nightmare was still replaying in my head, my head pounding in pain as I tried to forget about it. 

"You're awake?" Another voice appeared. This time, the voice was a gentle. I turned around to the voice and found Jimin walking into the room with a cup in his hands. 

"Where... where am I?" I asked, watching him leaning against the doorframe. I propped myself up of the bed I was laying on with my elbows and looked over at Jimin. 

"My room..." He answered, still staring at me. 

"Why...." I started, drifting off as he pressed his finger onto his lips. 

"Don't say anything now," he whispered, smiling gently at me. "I'll tell you everything once you get properly ready."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. He nudged his head at the mirror that was located on the right side of the bed. My eyes scanned across the room before making eye contact with the hideous person staring back at me. My makeup were smugged and my hair was in a mess. Even my lipstick had went beyond my lips. 

I gasped as I tried to cover my face with my hands. Jimin chuckled as he stared at me. 

"Don't hide yourself, Young, I have already seen everything," he explained, making me uncover my face. 

"I don't wear tons of makeup like this everyday! It's only for yesterday!" I protested. 

He grinned before shaking his head. "Get ready and dressed. Food is outside at the dining area, waiting for you," he told me and pointed at a stack of neatly arranged clothes on a chair that was near the bed. "You can wear my clothes for now, Mi Young," he smiled one last time before walking out of the door and closing it behind him.

"So... can you tell me what happened?" I asked, settling down at the dining table of his apartment. I was wearing an oversize t-shirt of Jimin's and a pair of shorts after washing up. I had gotten most of the makeup off my face.

"Shhhh," he hushed me, walking towards the table with two plates and settled the first plate in front of me. I looked down to find a bundle of joyful delicious food in front of my eyes. 

"Bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, nutella toast bread, sausages..." I recited the list of food on my plate and looked up at Jimin, a glint in my eye. "Jimin, is there an occassion today? Why are there so much food on my plate?" 

Jimin grinned before taking a seat opposite of me. "Have yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter