002

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, Mi Young, no... You're not suppose to stick out your right leg when your left leg is already out," Jimin s around me and hit my right thigh to move it back inside. I was sweating like crazy because of the hot and humid atmosphere of the hall and because I have been practicing the same dance moves that Professor Baek had given my class.

I took another deep breath and tried to correct that move but the results were still the same, it was wrong. I could feel Jimin with his prim lips, looking at me, exhausted, as he had been teaching me the same dance move for about a couple of minutes.

"Let's rest for now, Mi Young," Jimin stated at last, tugging on my arm.

"But- But I can do it!" I protested but his face made me quiet down. He was showing me his forceful yet calm face.

"We're already ahead of the class by a lot. It doesn't hurt to just rest for a while... is it?" He asked me, giving me a smile.

I bit my lower lips before looking around the room to find almost all the students were still stuck at the second dance moves while Jimin and I had already progressed to the seventh one. "Okay," I agreed at last before letting him pull me to a wall of the dance studio.

He sat down first and produced two water bottles. He handed the first bottle to me which I grateful took and took a long sip of water. "Ahh," I sighed, as if the water had refreshed me. "This is nice."

"Yeah, it is," Jimin agreed. I glanced over at him before looking at all the other students who were still dancing. One person in the group of students, however, caught my eye.

He was staring at me, with his face grim. His partner was trying to get him to practice with her but he failed to bother. The girl then saw his gaze and followed it, trailing her eyes straight to me. She stared at disbelieved for a few moments before a face of disgusted took over. I shot her another look before rolling my eyes at her.

"Who's that one staring at you?" Jimin suddenly appeared as he continuously nudged me. I looked at Jimin who had a eye staring at Mingyu before turning to me. 

"My ex-boyfriend, Kim Mingyu," I answered simply. "My first ever boyfriend for 5 years or so that had decided to break up with me one day." I uncapped my bottle and took a sip of the mineral water.

"Oh... Sorry," He realised, and bit his lower lips.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked him, putting my bottle down onto my lap. "It isn't your fault for the break up of the both of us." I chuckled.

"Do- do you still love him?" He asked me slowly after a few moments.

"No. I- I just feel a little annoyed when I see him trying to make me jealous by surrounding all the girls around him," I explained. I pressed my lips into a straight line and looked at him. "You know, Park Jimin, you're the first person to ever ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter