Special Chapter: Ara and Taehyung

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara was very excited for that party that Namjoon had held. It was still unknown what was the party's purpose but who could or would actually turn down a party?

She sat down patiently as she watched Mi Young getting into her third outfit. It was really funny actually for Ara to see her best friend in another 'formal' dresses. Ara just knew that her best friend was going to do some horrible and embarassing things when she wore those 'formal' dresses like the past two that she had wore for special occasions. 

Mi Young had fitted in her outfit and had sat down, waiting patiently for her best friend to do her makeup. 

"Yah.... aren't you going to be wearing anything for the party?" Mi Young asked, opening an eye when she was not suppose to. 

Ara kicked her best friend's knee gently. "I told you not to open your eye when I'm doing your eye makeup, Kim Mi Young," Ara told the impatient Mi Young. "I'm definitely going to wear something, pabo, I cannot get to a party . I will get unwanted attention."

"And I think you would enjoy that unwanted attention," Mi Young chuckled with her eyes closed again. "Oh, I know why... because Taehyung would save you from those attentions."

"Yah!" Ara kicked Mi Young a little harder. "Don't... don't say such byuntae things. I never knew you had these kind of sick minds." She sighed and shook her head. 

"You have known me since we were young, Ara-ssi. How could you not know this?" Mi Young laughed. "But I still think we should try that soon."

Ara rolled her eyes. "Okay, we're done," she smiled as she stepped back to admire her work on Mi Young. Mi Young opened her eyes and smirked at Ara. "Okay, fine. Let's try running around one day," Ara finally gave up and went into the closet to get her outift that was hanging on the metal bar that held all of their clothes and changed into her outfit before the two of them were out to the party. 

It happened almost instantly. As soon as the two girls got into Namjoon's crowded house, they were separated immediately. 

Ara groaned as she mentally slapped herself and looked around. She hugged herself as she walked over to the closest wall she could find. Unlike her best friend, Ara was the complete opposite of Mi Young. She was an introvert when she was anywhere without Mi Young and right now, she wanted to suffocate herself from those stares that she was getting around her in the party. 

"Just... just ignore those stares," Ara tried to calm herself down. She quickly rubbed her left arm up and down quickly and looked at the ground. She could not bear the environment around her... it was really unlike her. She did not even wanted to come to the party but what made her was her crush. 

"Awww! Look who's all alone now!" She heard some squeals approaching her. Ara looked up to find a couple of girls walking up to her with their stuck-up faces. "Where's the princess's knights and her best friend? Did they all left her?"

Ara rolled her eyes. Wow, I didn't even know I have people who even bother to hate me, she shook her head and looked tiredly at the girls who were already standing in front of her. But since Ara was only a few inches taller than them, they seem like little kids trying to fight back a teen who hurt their friend. 

"Awwww, look who's so lifeless that they want to pick on someone who they can't help but to lift their heads up to while the person looks down onto them?" Ara rolled her eyes and glanced at each and every one of the girls. She chuckled and shook her head. "And the funniest thing is that I don't even know you guys when all of you know me!" She smiled and walked away from the now-angry girls. 

Ara was usually not like that. She was a very quiet and gently person. But when she sees those people who liked to pick on her makes her want to roll her eyes and make them feel like kids. She was always like that, including to Mi Young. 

Ara walked a couple of rounds before settling to another wall and leaned against that wall. She crossed her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter