014

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No..." I whispered, staring at him. My heart was beating so loud that I could feel and hear it from my ears. "I'm so sorry, Mingyu, but... the answer is no..." I was shaking my head vigirously. I took one step by another one, backing away from him.

"Mi-Mi young!" He tried to grasped my wrist but I was backing far from his reach. "You do know my feelings had never fade before. You do know that I am still going for you, only you, Kim Mi Young..." his voice broke. 

"I'm sorry," I whispered one last time before rushing back into the studio, away from his view. 

I could not see where I was going. I was blinded by my tears, running aimlessly, trying to find an empty spot for me to just relieve my thoughts. So many things had happened. Yet, I do not know what I was going to do despite the heavy weight of the thoughts. 

My thoughts disappeared when I hit someone. I fell down onto the floor. The tears of frustration and confusion slipped down furiously. I wanted to tell Mingyu things I couldn't tell him but because I couldn't tell him, it was frustrating. 

"Mi Young? Are you okay?" I heard the familiar voice that I do not want to hear. He immediately noticed my tears and bent down to meet my eyes. I could not bother to look back at him. "Are-are you okay?" 

"Nothing," I replied, still avoiding eye contact with the person in front of me. "Just... leave me alone. I will be okay soon," I continued. He ignored my order and proceeded to grab my wrist. "Hanbin! Stop it would you!" 

Hanbin's eyes widen. "Please, Mi Young... Tell me. I want to help you," he whispered, trying to smile in order to comfort me. He then wrapped me into his embrace, letting me cry my thoughts in his arms. 

"So he asked you to be his girlfriend... again but you said no," Hanbin tilted his head at me. I nodded my head. I was still in my dance costume, my eyes were puffy from crying and I was just exceptionally tired. 

"I don't actually know what happened. I just felt frustration and anger just as he asked me. It put me in pressure. His previous actions as my ex... I was angry at how childish he was," I continued, closing my eyes to feel the breeze. 

The park was drawing closer and closer to darken. The moon was creeping up from its lowest position. It was... peaceful. 

"But.. why were you there? I mean at the competition?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"To see you," he smiled. "I heard that you got into the competition. It was easy to get access to the 'closed' competition," he chuckled. 

"But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter