011

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It became another day, another fresh start and another chance to clear up everything that had happened yesterday- but not for long. 

It was a Saturday, which meant no classes for the day and no more dramas that I knew were going to happen in school. 

I stretched my arms as far as I could reach the skies as I continued to walk on the concrete pathway. It was really early and I just wanted to breath the fresh air of the morning. There were minimal cars passing by me and I was just in love with everything surrounding me. 

I smiled once more and started to jog down the pathway for a good five minute before my phone sounded. I halted, and then pulled my phone up to my face and sighed immediately. 

Just a reminder, we have to practice again in the dance studio today, the text wrote.

"Oh god, I totally forgot about it," I sighed, panicking slightly. "I'm such a fool." I mentally slapped myself and turned around to go back to my house to grab my stuff for the dance practice before rushing out again, now to the dance studio. 

It had been an hour since I had sat down in the dance studio at a corner, waiting for Mingyu who had not been seen or heard just after he had texted me. 

"Kim Mingyu," I muttered, rolling my eyes at my phone resting on my palm. "Where on earth are you?"

My answer immediately came when my phone vibrated. My arm was immediately lifted up and my eyes scanned across the illuminating screen. 

I frowned, just as I read the text that he had sent and sighed. 

I picked myself up from the ground and gathered all my things before I started to walk out of the dance studio. 

Sorry, couldn't make it. Something important came by, the text had read.

"Then why did you even call me in the first place, idiot?" I rolled my eyes and slung my bag across my shoulders in front of the door, since I was not able to open the door with full hands. 

My hand reached for the doorknob but it was twisted opened in a split second. The door pushed open and my eyes widen. 

"Ji-Jimin?" I was unable to utter anything out except for his name. His black head stopped there, after he heard my voice. 

"I thought that this room was available..." was all he said before he glanced up, not even giving me a glance as he walked straight into the studio. He quickly put his stuff onto the floor and looked at my direction. His arms were crossed. 

"Ji...." I began again, staring at him.

"I thought this room was available for me to use..." he started, his eyes still on the door behind me. "And now it's occupied by me and you're not invited. So please get out before I have to use your own will against yourself." 

"Jimin..." I repeated, trying to get him to look up. 

"Get out," he commanded.

"JIMIN!" I shouted this time. My breathing was getting faster and faster at every second as I stared at him. My eyes started to well up without a reason. 

"GET OUT!" He burst out too. 

I was a little shocked that he had shouted.

"Just... just listen to me for a while... can't you?" I asked, my voice turning hoarse. 

He turned around, so his back was facing me as an answer.

"I half know why you are upset and annoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter