005

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apparently, much to my surprised, the party was held on the next day after I had agreed to go with them to the party. I did not know that fact on the day I had agreed to go with them until the next day, just an hour before the party.

"Mi Young," someone knocked on my door, persistent in coming into my room at that very moment. "Open the door now!"

I rolled my eyes and hopped over to the door with one of my leg in my pants. "What do you want, Ara?" I asked, opening the door for her as I hid behind it. 

"What are you even doing?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Wearing pants?" I answered simply. 

She laughed as she proceeded to close the door. "And you're going to wear that to the party?" She asked, pointing at my outfit. I was wearing a loose, almost translucent dress shirt and paired it with a pair of short jeans. 

"Is there a problem with my attire, Im Ara?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

She stood there quietly before looking back at me. "As a matter of fact, yes. It's a huge problem," she walked towards me and pushed me straight into my closet. "This is a party, Mi Young! And a party is for you to have fun and to get boys!"

"And I'm not you, Ara," I replied back. "I don't flash my skin for boys, I show them that I'm worth it with who I am." I tried to grin but I failed as I started to laughed at the obvious lie I told her. 

"Shy Mi Young... does she even dare to do anything or make her first move to a boy? No!" Ara giggled and went over to open my closet. She rummaged through my closet and produced two outfits in each of her hand. "Choose one," she said, turning towards me. 

I groaned as I looked at the two outfits. The first outfit was a white, sleeveless crop top fitted with a mint-coloured skirt while the second outfit was a strapless, black dress.

"Come on!" I protested. "Out of all my clothes, must you choose the two outfits that I have not dared wear since those days?" I covered my ears to hide the obvious redness in them out of embarassement.

She grinned as she knew what had happened.

The first outfit, was the one that I had wore on my first date with someone who I had a crush on, Im Jae Bum, in 9th grade. He agreed to have the date and it was an immediate failure. Somehow, his ex-girlfriend found out where we were and commented on my 'ty' outfit and gave Jae Bum that disgusted look as if she could not believe how bad his taste was. Of course, I felt offended and started to mocked her outfit too.  

We were not doing anything physically like pulling each other's hair but just verbal attacks since we both knew that we some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter