001

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fire started to boiled in me as I continued to stare angrily at the man right in front of me. My grip on my pen tighten as I dared not break my gaze from him. He tore his attention from the board behind him and turned to look around the room before meeting my eyes for a brief second. His face grim as he made eye contact with me but he casually rolled his eyes.

"Now remember to pass in the homework by tomorrow, or otherwise, you will be getting zero for the coursework," he started, he looked at some of his books that were placed on the table made for the professors and gathered them into his arms. "You are dismissed now." And he walked out of the door.

I slammed my fist onto the table as I looked at the door that he had passed through. My fist made a loud sound but since many people were already out of the door, it scared only a little people. 

"Chill, Young," a voice appeared beside me. A hand was placed gently on my shoulder. I turned around with a soured expression to look at my best friend, Ara. She was the one who was in America studying before she actually came back to go to the same college as me. 

"Yeah, chill, Young," another voice appeared on my other side. I did not even have to look behind to find Taehyung with a funny face, looking at me. 

Ara pressed her lips together and gave him a playful slap on the shoulders. "Yah, if you're trying to imitate me, you are going to be killed," Ara warned him as she started to giggle.

"I- I just don't get it," I started, focusing my attention onto my books that were scattered on the table. I started to put some of the books into my bag. "Why can't that professor let us off for once like all the other professors?" I pressed my lips. "He is really such a - he is such a bad person," I bit my lower lips as if I was trying to stop the words from coming out.

"Yah! You said it!" Taehyung exclaimed, extending his palm out. "Please pay up!"

"Yah! I did not!" I shot back, shooting him a glare. 

"Well, you shouldn't even have played this game with him, Mi Young," Ara chuckled, shaking her head. 

Taehyung was still wiggling his palm at my face. "Please.pay.up," he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him with a smirk. "And what did I say to deserve paying you, Kim Taehyung?" I asked.

He let out a light laugh and shook his head. "Don't play mind tricks with me, Kim Mi Young. I know you learned a bit of psychology to test my mind," he smirked. "You're just trying to make me say assho-" His eyes widen and his hands immediately covered his mouth.

I laughed. "And it works every time, Taehyung," I shook my head. "Every, single, time. Now, I don't have to pay," I smiled at him as I zipped my bag and swung it onto my shoulder. 

I took a few steps away from Ara and Taehyung before turning to look at them. "I- I guess I'll see you during lunch then," I pouted. "You two are so lucky that you got into the costume designing class and me? I was just a tiny bit late and I have to get into dance class with not Professor Jeon but freaking Professor Baek," I rolled my eyes before taking another few steps while facing them. I turned around and waved at them before walking away to my dance class.

I like theater arts... like seriously, I'm practically married to theater arts. The classes were fun (especially if my professor was the Baek witch) and everyone was equally nice... but even though everything was good, there's always a tiny thorn in a bunch of beautiful roses, a flaw. 

And that flaw? My ex-boyfriend. And why is he a flaw? It was because he was pratically in almost all of my classes, trying to disturb the hell out of me.

Acting class? He's there. Directing class? He's there too! Theater history classes? He's there again. And at last, my favourite classes, dance class (aka dance and culture) and music class. Well, you guessed it, he's there again!

I was okay if my friends were there together with me to take the subjects. But, luckily enough, they were not in the same class as me for my two favourite subjects (so I was practically stuck with my ex-boyfriend).

And that leaves me with the only one class that I had took that he does not take: Playwriting class, the class that Professor Lee was in. The class that I had earlier before. The class that I had nearly got into jail for attempting to kill my professor for giving us coursework every single lesson.

And,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter