009

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned as I smacked my head onto the table a bit too hard and just stayed there. 

"Ouch, that must hurt," someone observed. I lifted up my head to find Hoseok shaking his head at me and continued to do his own things. 

"Thanks for that opinion," I replied.

"It was not an opinion, darling," Jungkook sighed. I twisted my head at Jungkook to find him not bothering me. 

"What got into her anyway?" Namjoon slipped into a seat beside me, staring at the other boys at the table in the cafeteria. 

"Long story short, she and Jimin were chosen by their professor to be involved in the dance competition coming up with two more people. And sadly, she is parthnering her ex-boyfriend and now, she is frustrated and Jimin turned into a sad mochi," Hoseok replied.

"And how did you know that?" I frowned. "You're not even in any of my classes."

Hoseok grinned at me and shook his head. "There's a lot of things that you don't know about me, Kim Mi Young," he answered. 

"Shut up, guys," another voice grumbled. 

I pressed my lips together and leaned my head against my arm as I rested on the table. 

"Don't be so moody, Jimin," Jin tried to brighten up Jimin but got no results. "It's only for one dance... nothing is going to change, Jiminnie! Just relax!"

"Whatsup gu- Why is everyone feeling moody now?" someone greeted the table, he sounded cheerful. I could feel the figure appoaching behind me but I did not bothered to move. "Especially our happy vitamin, Kim Mi-" 

"Why are you and Ara holding hands?!" Jungkook cried. I immediately sprang up from the table to see Jungkook's shook face. I twisted my head and found Ara and Taehyung holding hands. 

"What?!" I started to freak out and held their wrists in attempt to pull their hands apart. Jimin immediately turned around at the two of them and started to pull Taehyung away. 

"Why are you two holding hands??" Jimin squeaked, trying to tug Taehyung away. 

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Taehyung tried to calm the two of us down. "Calm down, would you?" He rolled his eyes but we did not stop pulling their hands apart. 

"Mi Young! Jimin! Stop it please," Ara shaked her head. She managed to stop the both of us. She glanced at me and then to Jimin and back to me. She lifted up the entangled fingers of Taehyung and hers. "We're dating." 

My eyes widen as I stared from my best friend to Taehyung and back to my best friend. "What?" I splat out. 

"Congrats dude," I heard Yoongi clapping his hands as he smiled at the couple. 

Taehyung winked at Yoongi. "Thanks man!" He smiled and looked at Ara. Ara responded by smiling back at Taehyung. 

I shook my head as my gaze fell onto the floor. I turned my body and dropped my head back onto the table. "Oh no..." I muttered to myself. I was happy for the two of them. I was just shocked at how fast they had progress from. From Ara telling me that she had a crush on Taehyung, to rejecting Taehyung's confession to me, and to find them being a couple just after a few days. "Well..." I muttered, not looking up from the table. "Congrats guys." 

"So... for our cheoreography, what genre do you think would suit the dance competition?" Mingyu asked, tilting his head as he looked at me. 

"I don't know," I struggled. I hugged my knees closer to myself. We were sitting on a bench that was outside of the school compound, students were passing by then and now. The dance competition for this year was about romance and believe me, there was some romance when I dated Mingyu but I lost all of them when he broke up with me. 

"Ballet? Ballroom? Tango?" Mingyu started to sprout out some suggestion. When I heard those suggestions, I immediately thought of laughing but I knew that I had to keep my laughter in. I held my laughter for a few minutes but failed immediately. Saliva started to splat everywhere from my mouth and I ended up laughing. 

"No way, Kim Mingyu!" I creased my eyebrows. "Why would you want to waste everything that we had learnt from Ms Baek for these kind of genres?"

"You didn't have any suggestions," he rolled his eyes at me and sighed. 

I placed my hand on my chin and started to think. "Hmmmm..." I thought and smiled at him. "Salsa?" I immediately started laughing. He kept quiet as he continued to stare at me emotionles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter