003

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo Chimchim!" Namjoon called as soon as he saw Jimin. His face had a gigantic smile as he turned and started to walk towards Jimin. He ran his fingers through his hair that surely made a few girls swoon.

The others, at the cafeteria table, turned around as soon as Namjoon called Jimin. Their faces were covered with smiles as well. I looked at Namjoon and Jimin greeting one another before walking to the cafeteria to the others sitting happily. 

"So you don't miss me?" I asked Hoseok who had saved a seat for me beside him. His face was still grinning as he turned to me. 

"I do miss you, Young. But it's just that I've saw you since this morning while the last time I've seen Jimin was during secondary school," Hoseok explained, shaking his head, his dimples were shown.

"Well, I miss you!" A voice chirped up. I turned away from Hoseok to find a coconut-head Jungkook staring back at me, his cheeks filled with rice. 

I rolled my eyes playfully and flashed him a smile. "Well, I just saw you just a few hours ago, Kookie, so, I don't actually miss you," I replied back.

Jungkook's face suddenly turnd grim but it immediately turned back to his normal self when Jimin approached him. "Well, I do miss you, my little Kookie," He chuckled. 

"Well, hyung. I'm not," he sniffled, trying to recover from the wound I had made by saying that I did not miss him. He eyed back at me, giving me a tiny eye-smile before continuing to eat.

I giggled at him and leaned over to pat him on the head. "Well, thanks for not missing him but missing me, Kookie," I smiled. 

He looked up and grabbed my wrist. "I'm not Kookie," he started, his lips primmed. "I'm older than you by a few months so you have to call me oppa."

I pressed my lips for a few minutes, deciding what I should say next. "Okay then..." I started. "Oppa!" I squealed, and gave him a gigantic smile. 

He immediately cringed for a moment and started to shake his head. "No, no, no," he repeated said. "Please don't call me oppa anymore! Ju-Just called me Kookie again."

"Why... Jungkookie oppa?" I smiled at him as I sat down. 

"Because I hate it! That's why," he tried to reason me.

"Okay," I said at last. "That's why," I smiled again. "I'll continue to call you my oppa!"

"Ughhh!" He gave up at last, knocking his head onto the table. "Someone please save me." 

I rolled my eyes and looked at Hoseok who was watching the entire commotion. "Was I really bad at the whole oppa thingy?" I asked him. 

"Do I have to answer you?" He started, popping a large piece of kimbab into his mouth. "You were the worst!"

I sighed. "Thanks," I mumbled to him

"Bye guys," I sighed as I closed my locker behind me. "Have fun in whatever your class is again." 

"Why do you always forget which class both of us are in?" Ara giggled and held Taehyung's wrist, pulling him towards their class slowly. 

"Oh wait," Taehyung started. "Is it because you can never get into the same music class as us, Mi Young?" He asked, laughing. 

I rolled my eyes. "Well, thank you for being as mean as possible," I frowned before the two of them turned away and started to walk to their class.

I was about to walk away before someone gripped my wrist. That person spun me around and I was looking at him. 

"Yes Jiminnie?" I asked, a bit surprised at his actions. 

He was smiling a bit nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. "W-well," he started. "Are you going to your music class? Professor Nam?"

I gave him a silly smile. "Are you in my music class too, Jimin?" I laughed.

"Well, apparently, yes," he replied.

"Well, let's get going then!" I grabbed his wrist and started to pull him along. "We do not want to be late because the best seats would be taken away if we don't get there on time!" I laughed, running along with him through the hallways, hoping we were not late.

 

And, we were late. Not only were we late, but we had to take the last row of seats with Mingyu. Luckily, Jimin noticed how uncomfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter