Prologue

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's over, Mi Young," he said bitterly, avoiding my gaze. 

I was too shocked to say anything out as I continued to stare at him, my eyes widen.

"It's over, okay?" He said a bit loudly this time.

"W-What do you mean, Kim Mingyu?" I stuttered, tears welling up in my eyes. My heart felt as if it dropped out of my chest as I continued to look at him who was avoiding my gaze. "Gi-give me a reason before breaking up with me, goddamit!" I burst out. Tears started to stream down my face. I was staring at him angrily. 

"It's- no reason," was all he managed to say.

I stared at him for a few more moments. "How... how could you say that there's no reasons for breaking up with me?" I asked, gritting my teeth. 

We were quiet all of a sudden. The leaves rustling against the wind were the only one making the noise.

I tore my angry stare at him and looked away, facing the blue skies as I reached to wipe my tears with the back of my hand. 

"So... so you called me because of this?" I asked quietly, stiffling. I did not even bother to look at him. 

I could see him opening his lips to say something but I cut him off.

"Look," I looked back at him, blinking away a few of my tears away from my eyes. "I don't know what your reasons are for a break up but as you say, we're done." I pressed my lips into a straight line as I twisted away from him. 

I could a step before stopping.

"G- Goodbye, Kim Mingyu,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter