015

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what would we be doing today?" I asked the boy in front of me. I was lucky for him to be in one of my classes where I do not have to see my 'boyfriend'. I was seriously sick and tired of him. We were partnered off and were sitting at an empty hall to apparently 'grasped some ideas'.

"Nothing... actually," he replied, looking at me. He took a few steps and sat next to me. "I just wanted to get myself to talk to you." 

I smiled. "That's nice, Jimin," I replied. 

"It was very hard to meet you, you know. It was as if we lost our friendship," he continued. I could feel his voice change at the word 'friendship'. 

"I'm so sorry," I whispered. "I hurt too many people, but I couldn't talk to them."

"It's okay, I understand, Mi Young," he answered. 

He smiled at me. I looked into his eyes. They looked hurtful, sad and frustrated. We just stared at one another wordlessly before he opened his mouth.

"Haven't you noticed?" He asked. 

"What?" I whispered.

His sad gaze immediately transformed into a carefree one. He started to laughed. It sounded a little bitter. 

"Today's the third last day in college before we finally graduate! And I don't know why is Professor Jang making us to grasped some ideas!" He laughed. 

The weight on my heart disappeared as I looked at him laughed. I laughed a little before I died down the laughter. I then listened to his laugh. It sounded hurt. 

He stopped his laughter as soon as he noticed that I was staring at him. He glanced at his watch nervously and looked back at me. 

"It's time for us to get back to Professor Jang's class," he stood up. He didn't bat me a look and walked away.

"Ji-Jimin!" I shouted, scrambling myself up and held his wrist, pulling him. He held his stand, trying to not look at me. "So-something's wrong. I know that. What is it?" I asked concernly. He was still not looking at me. 

"Yeah... something is definitely wrong..." Jimin whispered. He twisted around, staring at me. His expression was hurtful. "My heart is wrong!" 

"Wha-" 

"It's wrong for liking you!" He shouted, interupting me. "Do you not have any ideas of how much it hurts, how much I tried to look okay but it was impossible! Have you not noticed how my way of talking to you change? You hurt me so badly... you've hurt me so much... that I'm starting to love you! It's like a one sided love!"

I was taken back by what he was saying. My legs suddenly felt weak all of a sudden but I did not fall onto the ground. 

"Do you know when you hurt me the most? When I tried to confess to you at the dance studio but it was impossible! I tried to make it sound as if I did not trust your ex-boyfriend... I don't trust him! Bu-but I had to make an excuse out..." He closed his eyes. 

I slowly remembered what happened at the dance studio... he got mad at me. 

"I half know why you are upset and annoyed at me; but the other half of it? I'm not that sure..." I began. "Please... just tell me. I feel uncomfortable ever since you had this 'cold-shoulder' treatment for me."

"You don't know?" He snickered at my reason. 

"I- I... I don't know..." I drifted off. I was unsure what to say. 

Then it hit me.

My eyes widen. 

"Oh... my... god..." My voice wavered. "You... I thought you were just co...concern... I-I-" 

"Stop it! You're driving me more crazy that I love you so much more! It's frustration, how naive you are but... it drawn me more to you, Kim Mi Young... How can you..." He drifted off, still looking at me. 

I tried to say something, but no words came out. 

"You know... it's okay, Mi Young," he gave me a small smile. "I'm just glad that I'm able to confess to you already... but I believed that it's too late..." He whispered sadly and q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter