012

That man. That woman. (Sequel to My Story begins here)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, are you ready?" Jimin asked me. 

"Huh?" I lifted my head to look at Jimin. 

"The competition's in a week time, Mi Young," he sighed, chuckling a little. 

"Of course! I'm so going to beat you!" I giggled. He joined as well.

The both of us were just resting on a picnic mat, bathing under the bright sun. Jin had to forced the two of us to join their 'family outing' together. We were definitely reluctant but since it was Jin, who can ever resist his orders?

"Are you ready?" It was my turn to ask him.

"Of course I am!" He replied, sounding determine.

"But you can't beat m-yah!" I was in the middle of speaking when a splash of water hit me on the cheek. I immediately sit up from my laying position and darted around. "Who did that!" 

"Namjoon!" I heard a bright voice. Hoseok was running around with a water gun. 

I glanced at Namjoon and found no water gun. Instead, he was stuggling to get the water back into a water balloon that was leaking. 

"Sorry, Mi Young!" He grunted, still trying to get water back into the balloon. "Ju-just... a bit m-" The balloon popped in response, soaking Namjoon's shorts. 

Jimin and I burst out laughing just as Namjoon stood up, shook at where the water balloon had burst on- his pants. 

"Quiet down you guys! Can't you see Ara and I were having our own moment?" I heard an annoyed voice and found Taehyung with Ara, sitting near us, on the same picnic mat. I jumped a little.

"God, you could've just told us and not make such a fuss, Taehyungie," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You could've just sat far away with my best friend. Why did you even bother to share a mat with us?" I started to laugh.

"Haven't you forgotten that he was afraid of ants?" Ara giggled as well, shaking her head at her boyfriend.

Taehyung elbowed her a little, causing the two of them to burst out laughing again. Jimin glanced at me and we rolled our eyes simultaneously. 

"Duck!" We heard another shout. I tore my glance from the two lovebirds- just in time when Jimin to push me onto the grass.

I glanced from the urgent voice to a splash and then a shriek. 

"Kim Namjoon! Jung Hoseok!" I heard Ara screaming. I glanced and found Taehyung and Ara wet. From head to toe.

I started to burst out laughing, not knowing where I was now. 

"Are... are you okay?" I heard a small voice and followed the voice. It trailed me to my front and a face was there. My head jutted a little back as my eyes widen. 

"W-w," I tried to say.

"Well, I guess you're okay then," Jimin whispered awkwardly. "Just by seeing you laughing." 

"Erm..." I muttered. I was unsure how we ended up in this position.

He pushed me. I landed on the ground- and maybe he got pulled along so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter