About the characters

A place to Belong

This is a list of the more or less important characters that has shown up - or just been mentioned - so far. Hope it can help your imagination.

 

 

Kwon Jieun (OC) - 18, Beta werewolf

 

The Cheonsa litter (OC); Kim Sooyoung (19, Beta), Ahn Hannah (19, Delta) and Park Minhee (19, Delta)

They are Jieun's litter. Hannah is the younger sister of Teen Top's Niel.

 

Teen Top - werewolves of the Mapo Flock

left to right; Chunji (22, Beta), Changjo (20, beta), L.Joe (22, Beta), C.A.P (23, Alpha), Ricky (20, Beta) and Niel (21, Beta)

Changjo is the nephew of the Prima alpha of the Mapo flock.

 

VIXX - Royal vampires.

From left to right; Ravi (22), Leo (25), N (25), Hongbin (22), Ken (23) and Hyuk (20)

 

GOT7 - werewolves of the Gangnam flock

left to right; Mark (22, hybrid beta), Jinyoung (21, beta), Jackson (21, delta), Yugyeom (18, delta), BamBam (18, delta), Youngjae (19, delta) and JB (21, alpha)

Mark is Jieun's biological half-brother from her dad. JB is the next prima alpha of the Gangnam flock.

 

Bigbang - werewolves of the Mapo Flock

left to right; Seungri (25, beta), Taeyang (27, beta), G-Dragon (27, alpha), TOP (28 alpha) and Daesung (26, beta)

G-Dragon is the elder cousin of Jieun and son of alpha Kwon, leader of one of the packs in the Mapo flock. TOP is the son of the Prima alpha, making him the older cousin of Changjo.

 

Twice - werewolves of the Gangnam flock

left to right, top; Tzuyu (16. delta), Chaeyoung (16, delta), Dahyun (17, omega) and Mina (18, beta)

left to right, bottom; Jihyo (18, beta), Sana (19, delta), Momo (19, delta), Jungyeon (19, beta) and Nayeon (20, beta)

Twice is two litters from the Gangnam flock. One consists of the four eldest and one of the five youngest.

Nayeon is the younger cousin of JB.