II

72 Friday

HELLO! Like what you see so far? Subscribe, comment and upvote to show how much you love the story! Thankyou for your support! XOXO!

 

Ara woke up late that morning. It was Saturday and she didn’t have class that time. For the first time, she smiled waking up from her bed and actually couldn’t wait for her day to start. “I'm dating Park Chanyeol... I'm dating Park Chanyeol” She kept repeating her words as if it weren’t real. Fortunately, it was ALL real.

She looked at her phone and grabbed her phone.

Lee Ara: Oppa, wake up

She sent a text to Park Chanyeol. It was nerve wreck for her. She never thought this kind of thing would happen to her.

Park Chanyeol: yeah.

“He actually replied” Ara smiled. She knew she’s closer on knowing what Chanyeol really looks like. She’s excited about it. She really hoped they could do well together.

Lee Ara: Good luck for today

Park Chanyeol: thanks (y)

“Ugh so this is how it feels when your boyfriend doesn’t like you back” She groaned. She knew for now, Chanyeol just accepted her. But she really hoped it would be different later.

Lee Ara: Do you have schedule today?

Park Chanyeol: ne.

Lee Ara: can we meet?

Park Chanyeol: even when we’re not dating we always meet either I said we can or not.

“Bitter” Ara kept texting him trying to be nice.

Lee Ara: Maybe we should have a date? It’s Saturday.

Park Chanyeol: I have schedule.

Lee Ara: after schedule?

Park Chanyeol: whatever you say Ara-ssi.

“Ck” Ara sighed did I make a right decision? He even still use formal calling for me’

Lee Ara: Did you tell others?

Park Chanyeol: we only date for less than a day Ara-ssi

Lee Ara: but if I want to see you then they should know about it or awkwardness will come

Park Chanyeol is typing...

 

***

 

Chanyeol looked at his phone and sighed ‘this girl’. He looked around and saw the others were busy preparing themselves for their schedule. Chanyeol put Ara’s reason in his mind. Technically, Ara was right, it’s impossible that he didn’t tell others. He couldn’t lie, and if he hide something, others would knew it immediately.

“Argh” He groaned. He threw his phone without continuing the sentences he made for Ara. Sehun and Baekhyun who were sitting in their kitchen looked at Chanyeol and frowned.

“You okay dude?” Sehun asked.

“No” Chanyeol left the sofa and walked to the kitchen. The others were in their room and there were only Baekhyun and Sehun with him.

“Why? What is it?” Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol’s concern, “tell me, let me see your phone”

“no” Chanyeol answered immediately.

“Why?’ Baekhyun got confused even more.

“I don’t want you to see it”

“It’s fine” Sehun laughed and walked to the sofa to get Chanyeol’s phone. But Chanyeol being fast, caught Sehun in the middle of his way. “WHAT THE HELL DUDE” Sehun screamed, “Ya!! Let me goo!!!” Chanyeol held Sehun and pinned him to the sofa.

Baekhyun only laughed and ran towards the sofa immediately. Chanyeol who didn’t aware, lost Baekhyun, who finally got his phone already.

 

The others who heard the fighting of the 3 jokers of EXO finally ran out from their room. “What is happening?” Lay asked.

“Ya! Baekhyun-ah!!!” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who looked so busy looking at his phone. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol after that with the widest smile he could ever give to Chanyeol. That time, Chanyeol knew, he was doomed already.

 

“WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ARA?!?!” He screamed out of his own excitement. Chanyeol was speechles, “PARK CHANYEOL YOU ANSWER ME!!!”

“I’m dating her” Chanyeol answered shortly. He grabbed his phone immediately. ‘I’m putting password for sure’ Chanyeol clicked his phone.

 

“You what?” Sehun asked him, “can you repeat?”

“I said I’m dating her, we’re on a relationship!” Chanyeol repeated after feeling really annoyed, “ck, you guys, it’s not a big deal”

“You what?” Suho all of the sudden showed up and looked at him, “you’re dating her?”

“yeah hyung, it’s not like it’s a big deal” He tried to calm himself like it’s really not a big deal, in fact, he know it’s a very big one.

“you’re dating a girl who ask you to be her boyfriend more than 72 times?” Suho repeated his question and Chanyeol nodded. “WHEN?!”

“Well last night, she was being different by asking me 2 times, so after I left, she asked me one more time, I got tired and so I said yes” Chanyeol explained, “anyway, she said she just want the experience, I’m being nice giving her the experience she wants”

“Not for anything else?” Sehun asked Chanyeol.

“Nope. Not at all” Chanyeol shook his head.

“Too bad, she’s so pretty” D.O all of the sudden passed through them and commented, “I would like to date her for real”

“Well you cannot” Said Chanyeol, “it’s like for charity, after few months she will be bored and break up with me”

“We hope so, she shouldn’t get hurt even more” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, “if you don’t like her, you should explain, not accepting her”

“I’m just giving her what she wants, no big deal, she will thank me next time” Chanyeol opened his phone and looked at the sentence that wasn’t finished a while ago.

Park Chanyeol: they know about us just a while ago. Lets just meet today

 

***

 

Ara looked around and saw many people outside of Mnet building. The schedule for EXO that day was in Mnet building so she needed to go there. ‘how can I get in? It’s very crowded here’ she mumbled inside of her heart. This was her first time trying to break inside of a building. Usually, she only waited outside for EXO to showed up and followed them having their dinner.

Ara looked at the door on the back of the building. There were some fans waiting around but some body guards were also there to kept them from breaking in. ‘It’s not too crowded. This is my only chance’ she realized. She looked at some girls near the door bringing some banners like VIXX, seventeen, and other banners.

Ara looked at her phone once again. She opened Chanyeol’s last message to her.

Park Chanyeol: Just tell your name and you want to see Lee Sungho

Ara could not understand what that means, but Chanyeol seemed sure about it. She finally walked through the backstage door, and of course, got caught by the big man in front of the door. The securities.

“Excuse me you cannot enter” said the guy, “unless you want to meet someone we know and your name is on our list”

“I’m Lee Ara” She introduced herself nervous, “I’m going to see my brother, Lee Sungho”

The 2 securities in front of her frowned. “May I see your ID?” one of them asked.

“Yeah sure” she opened her bag and looked at her ID. She gave it to the security and they checked on her. “Okay you can get in”. The security gave her the way and she walked inside.

“That was easy” she mumbled. She walked inside of the building and saw so many people running. M countdown was going to be aired live and they could not fail that show. Ara grabbed her phone and dial her boyfriend’s number immediately.

“Yeoboseyo” someone from the other line answered her call. It’s Chanyeol’s voice

“Where are you I’m lonely here” Ara asked him directly.

“where are you?”

“Lobby? Near the escalator”

“Just wait I will pick you up” Chanyeol hung up after he said that.

“Rude” Ara pouted and decided to sit on the seat provided near the escalator. 2 guys were sitting in the seat and she asked, “is this seat empty?”

“yeah” one guy answered, “you can sit there”

“Thankyou” Ara smiled at them and sat next to their chair. She looked at her phone but kept mumbling, “how rude is that person hanging up on me, what kind of manner is that” she groaned.

“You seems annoyed a lot” the guy next to her laughed, “don’t be like that,”

“yeah” the other guy nodded, “it’s prettier if girls did not complained like that and just keep smiling”

“but I hate it when someone hung up on me, don’t you?” Ara talked to them. The 2 guys looked at each other and laughed.

“Yeah we hate that kind of person too, our friend does that a lot” one of the guy answered. Ara only smiled. She could not see the guys face since it’s covered in mask and they used hat. But honestly, she couldn’t care less.

“Ya”

A sound of familiar voices called her. She looked around and saw Chanyeol there. “There you are” Ara looked at him and smiled. Chanyeol, covered with mask, looked at her and the 2 guys next to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo” the 2 guys all of the sudden looked stood up and bowed at him. He could only smile a bit and looked back at Ara.

“We should go now” Chanyeol grabbed Ara’s hand fast and dragged her immediately.

Ara, who got shocked, looked behind and saw the 2 guys looking at her. “Nice to meet you guys! See you next time!” she cheerfully smiled at them. The 2 guys only nodded and smiled. She could see how their cheek smiled even from behind the mask.

“Next time, don’t talk to strangers” Chanyeol looked at her. She frowned.

“They’re so nice! Do you know them?” Ara asked Chanyeol and he frowned.

“I do, lets just go” Chanyeol pushed a button of elevator and dragged Ara inside really fast. They went to 15th floor and arrived after a while.

“where are we going?” Ara asked.

“Our dressing room, here, use this” Chanyeol gave his mask to Ara, “so no stars would recognize you”

“yeah cause you’re ashamed of having fan as your girlfriend” She mumbled while using the mask.

“Just use it” Chanyeol coldly asked her. She glared at him. ‘please tell me this is not the real you’ she mumbled inside. They walked out from the elevator and Chanyeol dragged her again to their dressing room.

Ara entered and saw the other 8 guys with some managers. “THERE SHE IS” a voice screamed when she entered. She looked at the source. It’s Baekhyun.

“annyeonghaseyo” she smiled and greeted the boys.

“Finally. After almost 80 try” Lay smiled, “welcome to the family Ara-ssi”. Ara could only laugh.

“Are you guys done performing?” Ara asked, “this is my first time trying to get inside of broadcasting building! And it’s super hard!”

“yeah of course” Sehun smiled, “but we’re glad you’re fine”

“and we’re actually about to perform in 20 minutes, can you wait in here until we’re done?” Suho smiled and asked, “just don’t go out”

“okay...” Ara nodded, “but what if I want to go toilet?”

“it’s at the end of the hall,” Sehun explained, “along this hall there are other artists so please be quiet and do not disturb them, can you do that?”

“yeah sure!” Ara nodded, “I feel like I want to go to the toilet in short time, you guys go I will be fine”

“Ah and manager lee will accompany you” Chen pointed at a guy and he smiled, “he’s Lee sungho.” Ara only smiled and he nodded. “Okay! We’re leaving now!”

“Be nice Ara-ssi!” Suho screamed before they left the room. Ara only laughed and nodded.

Ara looked around and the manager was busy with his phone. ‘This is boring,’ Ara sighed. “I will go to the toilet” Ara informed the manager. She walked out from the room and walked to the toilet. She fixed her make up and looked around. ‘No one’s around’ she thought.

Sounds of heels shocked her. She walked inside of one of the toilet and saw 2 pairs of feet walking inside of the toilet.

“Did you see EXO today?” Ara heard the girls started to speak.

“Baekhyun looked so hot” the other girls started to talk, “but I know you like him... you know... the other guy”

“Yeah.. we flirted a little bit a while ago, but we got cut because he got a phone call” the girl started to talk, “he said he needed to go to ground floor”

Ara froze.

She was talking about Chanyeol.

“What did he do?” the other girls asked.

“I don’t know, he said he need to pick up someone” said the girl, “I think we’re going to date very soon”

“but SM is strict you know”

“yeah but I know he’s into me” the girl smiled. Ara could only listened to them. It hurts her. Knowing that her boyfriend was actually talking and flirting to another girl.

After the girls walked away. She looked at herself in the mirror. ‘yeah I might not as pretty as idol, he might get the better one’ she sighed. She wanted to take back her proposal from Chanyeol, but she’s too late of course. They’re dating now. And breaking up with him would seems like she’s just playing with him. It was not nice at all.

Ara walked out from the toilet and looking down instead. With make up bag and phone on her hands, she looked down at that quiet hallway and just walked slowly.

DUG!

Next thing she knew, her make up bag and her phone fell. She fell too. All of her make up were scattered since she forgot to zip the pouch. She immediately fix and put all make ups in and phone. Scared that the person might be mad at her. Afterall, it was her fault.

“ I am so sorry I didn’t mean to” she said. Still sitting on the floor.

“It’s okay” the guy helped Ara fix her make up bag. And stood up with her. “Are you okay? Don’t worry”

“ I am so sorry” She looked up and saw 5 tall guys looking at him with a guy who just helped her with her make up. She bowed at them feeling guilty.

“Ay! That’s the girl from the ground floor!” a guy screamed.

“Hey! We meet again!” the guy who helped her greeted her. She could only frown. She really did not know them. They looked fancy. She’s so sure that they’re idols too. But studying in college major in psychology and med was actually used all of her time. She did not even look at her TV now. Well, except if EXO was on TV.

“Should I know you guys?” She seemed really sorry.

“You don’t know us?” One of the guy screamed.

“I study a lot so.. sorry” She felt really guilty now. She looked at the guy who helped him, “have we met?”

“yeah in ground floor a while ago?” He laughed, “you saw me with Vernon” he pointed at a guy behind him. Ara could only nod.

“And you are...” Ara tried to ask for his name.

“I’m Dokyeom! But you can always call me DK” He introduced himself. “and we are...”

“We are seventeen!” the 6 guys greeted her.

 

She could only smiled at them. ‘they seems nice’ she smiled and greeted them all back.

 

***

 

Chanyeol walked inside of the dressing room and found his manager playing with his phone. And Ara was nowhere to be found. “hyung” Chanyeol called his manager, “where’s Ara?”

“I think she’s in the toilet” said Sungho, “don’t worry, she will be fine”

Chanyeol sat on one seat and the others member showed up. “Where’s Ara?” Suho asked.

“I think she’s in the toilet,” Said Sungho, “you know what kind of girl she is, she’s been following you for a year, she’s not sasaeng type of girl”

Another person walked from behind of the door and walked inside of the room. “Ya, where have you been?”

“I just make friends a while ago along the hallway so they invited me to their dressing room” Ara laughed, “you did not tell me that the guy I was sitting next to when I was in ground floor are idols!”

“I thought you knew” Chanyeol answered shortly, “but that’s not the point! You cannot just walk anywhere and make friend here! That’s not the way it works”

“okay then, but that’s how it works for you right? Meeting another girl idol and flirt with them,” Ara bitterly answered Chanyeol. Chanyeol could only look at her with guilty and uneasy feelings.

“Burn..” Kai whispered and laughed a bit.

“Who did you see anyway? Yeah they are idols. They’re seventeen” Chanyeol talked again. Trying to put Ara in the corner of the problem.

“Yeah, Dokyeommie told me about it,” Ara sat on a chair and played with her phone.

“Whoa we are actually watching their first fight here” Baekhyun looked amazed.

“You call him Dokyeommie? And still calling me with Chanyeol?” Chanyeol got pissed even more, ‘how could this happen we only date for one day now’ he got angry.

“You flirt with another girls and giving them hope that you will date them? And still calling me Ara-ssi when I’m your girlfriend?” Ara talked back. Check mate for Chanyeol. “I honestly only do things that you did to me Chanyeol-ssi, and what you did is this, so why should I do different things to you?”

Chanyeol froze. He never actually knew that Ara would be this tough. He thought once he got her, she would be nice and always obey him. but no. She’s not his puppy after all. He’s his girlfriend.

The whole room got really quiet. Chanyeol finally decided to talk with Ara only without his friends around. “Come with me” Chanyeol grabbed Ara’s hand once again and dragged her outside of the room.

“Soften your grip ouch you’re hurting me!” Ara complained because Chanyeol’s grip was really hard. Chanyeol loosened his grip a little and brought her to an emergency stairs. “What do you want?” Ara looked at Chanyeol when there’s finally both of them.

“Tell me,” Chanyeol asked her, “why do you even want to date me? Why Lee Ara”. He sat on one of the stairs.

Ara sighed. “This question again” she sat next to him, “Chanyeol-ssi, I just want to know you more, I don’t know if I like you or not but right now, I just cannot not think of you at least once a day”

Chanyeol looked at Ara. “You seems really sincere”

“ I can’t believe you just said that to your girlfriend” Ara made a joke and Chanyeol laughed a bit, “it’s been less than a day since we started dating,”

“I know” Chanyeol looked at Ara, “what do you think?”

“I don’t know, are you still going to flirt with another girl?” Ara asked him.

“So you’re jealous” Chanyeol rubbed his jaws and made Ara frowned, “ayy don’t frown, you look cute when you do that” Chanyeol laughed and messing Ara’s hair.

“I don’t know ugh stop messing with my hair” Ara fixed her hair again, “but are you?”

“well no, I will try my best to be very polite and not flirting” Chanyeol made his promise. “Now lets go, before the others worry about us”. Ara stand up with Chanyeol’s help and they walked back to the dressing room.

“What took you guys so long?” Suho asked, “did you guys fight?”

“Not really” Ara answered, “we just... fix things up”. She looked at Chanyeol who was looking at her too. They got blushed for a second and a warm feeling approached them without them realized.

“Did you guys broke up?” Xiumin looked concern.

Chanyeol held his girlfriend’s hand regarding that question.

 

 

“No we’re not”

 

***