V

72 Friday

HEIII HOW ARE YOU GUYS? HEHEHE here's the new chapter! I put Kokology in this chapter maybe you would like to play too a bit? KKK~ HAVE FUN! XOXO

 

“Okay, lets try this”

“Is this dangerous?”

“It is if you’re not honest with me”

Ara looked at everyone inside of the room. It was 12 midnight and she’s stuck in EXO’s dorm giving them some kokology test. This was her 5th kokology test and yet, they still wanted more test. “But this is the last okay? This should be only a trial before I give it to Seventeen member! Why are you guys taking all of the question?!” Ara asked.

“We’re your boyfriend’s friend! And you’re way more care about those hoobaes than us?” Kai looked for an answer.

“Well that’s unfair because they pay me by singing” Ara giggled and teased them.

“Well we give you our famous fire element Park Chanyeol isn’t that better?!” Baekhyun argued.

“YA!”

“What?! I want more kokology!” Said Baekhyun, “I’m sorry but I’m having fun with your girlfriend more than I’m with you for this past years!”

“Ya Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol got really pissed.

“I am sorry but she read my character and my mind! This is so cool!” Baekhyun laughed. “I’m sorry yeol”

“You don’t mean it don’t you” Chanyeol glared, “the sorry”

“No not really”

The whole room laughed.

“Okay okay lets continue” Ara laughed, “this is the last Kokology, so-“

“No no.. no more Kokology, you need to go home” Chanyeol cut her all of the sudden. Everyone looked at him and frowned.

“But we’re ready here with our paper” Chen said.

“Yeah and she’s about to read the question” said Suho, “why yeol? It will take less than 5 minutes”

“She has exams tomorrow and she needs to take a rest” Chanyeol answered. He actually didn’t want to give Ara more trouble by interpreting more answers from EXO members. “You need to sleep and study Ara,”

“Why protective boyfriend, why all of the sudden hyung?” Sehun laughed. Chanyeol glared and he stopped.

“It’s okay, but this is seriously the last,” Ara smiled. Chanyeol gave up and sat again. He started to listen to Ara’s question, “so, imagine you’re in a desert, you’re with your camel and finally found water after being thirsty for so long, but in the middle of the way, someone is approaching you, who is that? I want you to write who that person is”

Everyone frowned to Ara’s question, but they still obeyed her.

“Next, you finally went back walking to the destination of yours, and you finally arrived in the city after a while. You had a happy and wonderful journey in the desert that it’s hard for you to move on, but after that, another person use your camel, who that person would be? Write that person’s name”

Once again, they wrote things on the paper.

“So, I will interpret the answers, the first name you have, the oasis person, is the person who will be with you want to be with during your hard times and your successful moment,”

“Whoa I have your name here Chen!” Xiumin screamed. They both high five to each other after that.

“Next! The person who take the camel from you is the person that you’re afraid will take your success and things you love from you” Ara interpreted again, “and that’s it! That’s our Kokology for today”

“Eh? Chanyeol hyung write ‘seventeen’ for the second answer” Sehun laughed so hard, “how can they fit in one camel?!”. Everyone was laughing so hard by Sehun’s statement while Chanyeol cumpled his paper down. “By the way hyung, I saw your first answer”

“Ya sehunnie that’s supposed to be a secret” said Chanyeol.

“Okay hyung copy that” Sehun nodded and smiling, “you are truly something”

“What’s your answer I want to know” Ara asked Chanyeol.

“None of your business”

“I’m the psychiatrist here of course it’s my business!”

“I will drive you home now, lets go” Chanyeol stood up from the chair and grabbed Ara’s hand, “lets go I need to drive you home”. Ara looked at him. she sighed. Once again, Chanyeol did not want to open about his life. ‘but at least there’s improvement here, I know their dorm now’ Ara smiled a bit.

“I will go now guys, take care okay?” Ara smiled and grabbed her backpack.

“Why do you need to go?” Kai asked.

“Can’t we have another Kokology?” Baekhyun asked her too

“Can’t you just stay here?” Suho offered.

“You guys are crazy” Chanyeol shook his head, “she has exams tomorrow so please understand”. Ara looked at him. “Are you kicking me out from here?” Ara guessed and Chanyeol frowned. “I m seriously care about you right now and you’re thinking that I’m just kicking you out?”. Ara felt a little bit guilty after that.

Ara said goodbye to everyone and walked outside of EXO dorm with Chanyeol. Both of them entered the elevator to the basement. After a while, they arrived in the car and Chanyeol already put his car on the road; driving Ara home.

Ara herself looked at Chanyeol while he was driving and smiled, “thakyou for caring” Said Ara.

“You’re welcome” Chanyeol smiled. He realized that Ara looked so cute even when she’s tired. “You seems really tired, you take a rest for a while and study again early in the morning”

“I will sir” Ara nodded, “after exam tomorrow, I will go to Seventeen’s dorm and do the Kokology” said Ara. Chanyeol glared at her.

“Didn’t I tell you that you can’t go?” Chanyeol repeated.

“You told me I can’t go if the Kokology did not work to your friend, but it worked realy well to them a while ago” Ara reminded her boyfriend about their deal. Chanyeol sighed. “What? Why are you so bothered by this?” She asked.

“It doesn’t seem nice if you’re going dorm to dorm, don’t you think? They will think you’re cheap” Said Chanyeol. He knew that he just hurt Ara’s heart, but he had a point on what he was saying.

“I promise them and I will make it” Ara looked at Chanyeol, “you can just meet me before they pick me up, it’s up to you”

“Where are they picking you up?” Chanyeol asked.

“Psychology building of Seoul University” Ara answered, “around 3 PM tomorrow.

“Okay I’ll be there” Chanyeol said.

“Don’t you have schedule tomorrow?”

“No” He lied. He needed to record something but he wanted to be there. “I’ll text you tomorrow”. Ara only nodded. Chanyeol looked around the street, “hey, where do you live? You know, I also live near this place”

“That’s why-“

“Ahh so that’s how you know that I like to play basketball” Chanyeol laughed and nodded, “I see,”. Ara looked at him and smiled. “You can just drop me here, I’m near my house now”. Chanyeol nodded. He stopped and Ara walked out from Chanyeol’s car. “Thank you for today” Ara bowed from outside of the car.

“ hmm. Anyway take care!” Chanyeol closed his window and drove his car. Leaving Ara alone in the street.

“Well I guess I still need to walk now” Ara smiled and walked alone.

 

***

Chanyeol looked at the time on the music room. It was 2 PM, which means he needed to go now if he wanted to catch up with Ara’s schedule. He grabbed his car key and phone and looked at Baekhyun who look bus with the music sheet he was holding on. “Baek, I will go for a while until 4” he said.

“Wher are you going?” Baekhyun confused.

“Ara’s campus, you want to come?” Chanyeol asked back.

“Nah thanks man, I don’t want to be a third wheel” Baekhyun shook his head.

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

Someone knocked on the door and Chanyeol looked and saw a very familiar person there. “Seulgi” He called her name.

Seulgi smiled and greeted Baekhyun and Chanyeol, “hello oppa, good afternoon”

“yeah,” Baekhyun just replied shortly.

“Chanyeol oppa, are you busy?” She asked.

“He needed to go to Ara’s campus,” Baekhyun answered immediately before Chanyeol could, “he’s going to pick her up”

“I am not picking her up” Chanyeol denied. Baekhyun only hissed. Chanyeol looked so weak in front of this girl. “What’s up?”

“Is it still possible to talk to you?” Seulgi asked, “ I need to tell you something”

“Y-yeah where should we go?” Chanyeol put his car key back down, “I can just cancel the appointment with Ara, it’s not big anyway”

“Are you sure?” Seulgi asked and Chanyeol nodded. “Okay then, I will wait for you a the rooftop, I reserved that”

“Reserved? Seems like you prepared for this Seulgi-ya” Baekhyun looked at her. Hearing that, seulgi could only smiled shyly.

“I will go up first” Seulgi bowed to Baekhyun.

“I’ll be there in 5” said Chanyeol. She closed the door and Chanyeol glared at his bestfriend, “what the hell was that?” He asked.

“Can’t you see? She’s crawling back at you!” Baekhyun tried to wake Chanyeol.

“She just want to talk! And anyway, I still care about her!” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

“You still want her,” Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol, “you promise Ara that you won’t be flirty with anyone anymore,”

“and I’m not”

“But she’s your ex, so it’s not even flirting, it’s cheating,” Baekhyun looked at her, “you have intention to get her back, in case she wants you back”

“I don’t care” said Chanyeol, “if breaking up with Ara is the thing I need to do to get Seulgi back, you know I will do it”

“Whatever,” baekhyun chose not to care. Chanyeol walked up to the rooftop and found Seulgi sitting alone in there. Chanyeol approached her immediately.

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked her.

“I think I want to break up with him” Seulgi looked at Chanyeol.

“Why?” Chanyeol looked at Seulgi seriously. He did not know how to react.

“I just don’t feel like we are meant for each other” Seulgi looked at Chanyeol, “what do you think?”

“Well it’s your decision not mine, but if you’re not comfortable anymore, then maybe you should,” Chanyeol gave his opinion, “but why all of the sudden?”

“Actually” Seulgi looked at Chanyeol, “I don’t feel comfortable seeing you with that girl, since that time”

“It was only yesterday” Chanyeol looked at Seulgi.

“And it kept me up all night” Seulgi sighed, “why is this happening to me?”. Chanyeol couldn’t help but smiling. He felt that maybe his ex still have feelings for him. and that was the best news he ever heard for that day, maybe even for that year. “Is she your girlfriend?” Seulgi asked.

“Yeah” Chanyeol honestly answered. He opened everything up to Seulgi and never hide anything.

“ah okay” Seulgi looked down.

“But I plan to break up with her, I date her because she’s a fan and she asked me to be hers for a year now” Chanyeol told Seulgi, “I’m just waiting until her exams are over”

“really?” Seulgi smiled at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded. She looked at him and asked.

 

 

“If you break up, will you give me a call?”

***

Ara walked out from her class with a big disappointment. She did her exam. But she’s not happy with it because she failed on doing some question. Yes, she’s a perfectionist kind of person when it comes to education.

She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. It was 2.50. “I need to text Chanyeol now”

Lee Ara: Where are you?

Park Chanyeol: I can’t come. Sorry.

Lee Ara: Okay ;) have fun today!

Ara smiled. She waited under a tree. Seventeen members should arrived in 10 minutes, according to her watch.

“Noona” Someone poked her and she looked at the person.

“Dino!” Ara looked at him. she memorized every member’s face for the activities today.

“Whoa you remember my name! But can you call me Lee Chan instead?” Dino asked.

“Arraseo Chan-ah!” Ara nodded. “Who are you with?”

“Dokyeom hyung” Dino answered, “he was here somewhere”

 

“Looking for me?”

 

Ara looked at the sourse of the voice. Dokyeom was walking towards her and Dino. “Where have you been hyung?” Dino asked.

“I.. forgot my phone in the car so I need to go back” Dokyeom laughed, “noona, how are you?”

“I’m good, should we go now?” Ara smiled.

“But before that” Dokyeom sat next to her, “Seungcheol hyung wants you to promise that you will keep our dorm secret”

“Aish, don’t worry about that!” Ara laughed, “I’m a future psychiatrist, everything I know is a confidential only for me”

“I see!” Dokyeom laughed again. “so lets go now! Everyone is waiting at our dorm! And Mingyu cook especially for you and our game day”

“Game day?” she frowned.

“Well, Kokology is just like a game right? So we call it a game day! But the difference is right now, we do it with professional” Dino explained.

“ahh I see” Ara nodded. She walked with Dino and Dokyeo to their car and sat in that mini van. The van started to move and drove 3 of them to seventeen’s dorm. To break the tension, Ara asked them question, “don’t you guys have a schedule?”

“We have this morning, but it’s done so it’s our free time” Dokyeom answered Ara, “what about you noona? Is this your free time? You seems busy actually”

“Well it is my free time, and I’m on my exam week, I need to relax to by playing with my friends”

“Whoa! We are glad that you consider us as friends!” Dino smiled.

 “Of course you are! You’re not a client! I’m not a psychiatrist yet” said Ara, “I will take my test next year”

“Goodluck for that! We will pray for you!” Dokyeom smiled.

“Especially shua hyung, you are lucky if he pray for you,” Dino addded.

“Ahh.. he’s the religious one right?” Ara asked. Dino and Dokyeom laughed and nodded.

3 of them arrived in a big apartment in seoul. They immediately proceed to the apartment. The apartment was located in the 10th floor.

“Noona! Welcome to our dorm!” Dino said as he opened the door for Ara.

 

Ara smiled and looked at the 11 boys who were scattered around the house. “Hey! Ara is here everyone!” she heard Seungcheol spoke to everyone. S.coups walked towards her and greeted her immediately, “welcome to our house Ara”

“S.coups-ssi, thankyou” Ara nodded, “I am glad that I can be here for you guys!”

“Ara-ya” Someone with a long hair greeted her informally.

“Jeonghan-ah” Ara greeted him informally too.

“Ya hyung, why are you talking to her so informal like that?” Dokyeom glared, “she even still call me Dokyeom-ssi”

“I can call you Dokyeommie if you want” Ara smiled at Dokyeom, “only if you want”

“I would love that!” Dokyeom laughed. Ara could see that Dokyeom was a very bright person. She liked that from him. and planned to keep him like that whenever she’s near him.

“So, shall we play now?” Ara walked towards the living room and sat on a chair, “I have prepared 10 kokology questions for you guys”

“Hazza! This must be fun” Dino chose to sit next to Ara and Woozi sat on the other side.

“Is everyone here already?” Ara started counting” 7..8..9..10”

“Wait wait wait!!” Mingyu’s voice was heard from the kitchen. He turned off the stove after done cooking and Jun and Wonwoo followed him from behind. They were all sitting in the living room already and Ara smiled. “Should we start?” she asked.

Everyone nodded.

“Did you guys prepare your paper already?”

“Nee!” everyone answered.

“aww you guys are adorable! So different from EXO!” Ara accidentally spilled.

“Noona, what is your relation with them?” Vernon asked.

“Hey that’s none of our business” S.coups tried to stop Vernon.

“Okay guys lets just start” Ara distracted them, “imagine you’re climbing a mountain to look for a rare stone. What is your impression of the mountain as you stand at it’s foot? Please write it down”

Everyone wrote their answers.

“Next question, after the hard search, you still haven’t found the stone and the sun has set, what will you do next?”

Everyone wrote their answers again.

“And then, you finally found the stone. What kind of stone is it? Describe it”

“Like draw?” The8 asked.

“no but with word,” Ara laughed. “the size, weight, and value”

Everyone wrote their answered.

“Now for the last question, you finally walked down from the moutain, what words you said to the mountain and what is its reply?”

“So the mountain talks now?” Woozi got confused.

“Just, imagine it Woozi-ah” Ara smiled. She waited for everyone to be done with their answers. “So, I need to tell you that interpretations that I have might be wrong, but I need to tell you that this is an art of mind and spirit, so it’s actually comes from you”

“Oh I got goosebumps when you said that” Jun mumbled.

“Don’t worry, you just need to be honest” Ara smiled. “this is a Kokology about your relationship with your father. So for number 1, your impressio on the mountain shows the imagination you have about your father. If it’s high and hard to reach, it means that’s the impression of you for your father”

“Whoa..” Hoshi looked at his with an awed, “mine is really high”

“Number 2, the stone describe the searching of your undiscovered talents or strength” Ara explained, “so, if you said that after sunset you give up, it means you’re giving up over that searching of talents easily, you interpret it yourself”

“Ahh” Everyone nodded while looking at their paper.

“The stone! The stone represent your feeling of selfworth,”Ara looked at everyone, “this is dangerous, you need to be honest, because I’m telling you if you think you’re small and light, you are not. You are very heavy, do not ever think that you’re small”

“Whoa..”S.coups looked at Ara, “Ara-ya, this is very good for us,”

“I know” Ara laughed, “last question is the mountain-”

“that talks” Woozi cut her and she laughed, “Is the mountain our father again?”

“Yes it is” Ara nodded, “The mountain’s reply shows your idea about his feelings for you,”. She looked at everyone who still looked busy with their paper. “That’s the first part out of 10 from our game day today” Ara laughed.

 

 

“That was a bit creepy you know”Seungkwan started to speak, “it’s like writing our mind unconciously”

“yeah it’s like that” Ara smiled. She felt buzz at her phone. It was a phone call from Chanyeol. She immediately answered.

“Yeah?” She greeted him.

“Sorry I can’t come” He said from the other side of the phone, “I hope it’s okay”

“No worries, I’m here with the others anyway”

“Take care” He said and hung up. Ara sighed. “He hung up on me again”.

 

 

“Is that Chanyeol sunbaenim?” Dino asked.

“Uhm” Ara nodded, “how do you know?”

“I saw the caller ID” Dino grinned.

“DINO” S.coups screamed at him a little bit, “stop doing that”

“Sorry hyung” Dino looked at S.coups.

“Well so it’s between you and Chanyeol sunbaenim” Dokyeom looked at Ara, “are you guys cousins?”

“I don’t think so they have a different last name” Jeonghan whispered to Dokyeom.

“Well apparently, we’re dating” Said Ara.

“WHAT?”

“You cannot tell anyone okay?” Ara looked at them, “promise?”

“Nee~” everyone answered again and gave them their pinky finger.

“Apparently? Seems like you’re not happy” Vernon asked Ara.

“Well...” Ara only smiled. She looked at s.coups for help and he looked at s.

“Ya that’s their problem not ours, we shouldn’t barge in,” S.coups stopped all question from coming to Ara, “come on lets continue Ara-ya!”

“Okay! Number 2...”

 

***