XI

72 Friday

Ara sighed and looked around. She didn’t know where she is but she kept walking. She could not believe that she actually broke up with Chanyeol. She was really tired after getting out of airplane, got screamed by his ex, and broke up with him, and got lost in a neighborhood in Korea. all happened in a same day.

“This is annoying” She was walking really lousy walking away from Chanyeol’s car. She knew everything could turn into this. She just could not believe that it would happen today. She sighed and tried to hold her tears badly. She could not cry over him. she knew it would happen, butsomehow, it hurts her into her bones. ‘maybe because I’m tired’ Ara sighed.

“Ara”

Ara could feel someone hold her hand and grab it tightly. She looked at the person and looked at Chanyeol’s face looking at her. She looked at him and he looked somehow desperate. Not desperate, but sad.

“What?”

All of the sudden she felt a big force pulling her body.

 

Straight to his ex’s arms.

 

And a lips touched her lips.

 

She felt electrified of course. But it was magical. His soft lips touched hers and share his feelings to her. she could feel that Chanyeol was scared. She just didn’t know why he was really scared like that. But she did not care.

 

So she replied.

 

She kissed him and told him how much he means to her by that. His lips is a sin for her. She did not know when to stop. She did not know if she still can go after this.

 

She could feel Chanyeol release the kiss after some time and looked at her. “Don’t go” he said in a really low voice, “it’s my fault, I’m sorry”

“You hurt me a lot of times oppa” She sighed, “you even promise not to hurt me”

“I know-“

“We need to think about this”

“But I think about it that’s why I ran to you” Chanyeol defend himself.

“Think more” Ara sighed. she knew that it’s a right decision to let Chanyeol thinkon what they really are. “I need to go now”. Ara released her body from Chanyeol’s hug and turned her body away. She just wanted him to be sure that he made a right decision.

 

 

“I’m not letting you go” Chanyeol hugged her from behind before she could even make her first step. “I’m not letting you go anymore, you’re mine. Mine”

 

Ara sighed. she really wanted to hear that from Chanyeol. she felt like the luckiest girl in the world, but at the same time, she felt like it might not be real at all. She looked back at him and smiled. “Let’s think about it for a week,” she put her hands on Chanyeol’s cheek again, “you look really tired. You have your music presentation next week right? Take a rest for a day and concentrate on that, then, we can think about our relationship again”

Chanyeol sighed, “do you really want a break?”

“I don’t want a break, but we need it,” Ara hugged him, “by the way, you’re not wearing any mask today”

“I don’t care I’m too afraid to lose you” He answered

“Silly,” Ara hit him on his chest, “even before we date, I never leave you”

“I wonder why” Chanyeol hugged her and looked at her seriously.

“I don’t know, I feel like I cannot” Ara laughed, “I think I love you already”

 

 

Chanyeol looked at her and Ara got shocked. She never say that to anyone before. She looked at the Chanyeol who looked shocked as well. “I-I mean...”

Both of them we’re hugging in silence. It was awkward but the warmth was still there. Chanyeol looked at her and all of the sudden, Ara felt really shy even to faced Chanyeol. “Uhm lets forget about it”

“Y-yeah” Chanyeol nodded and released his hug, “I guess I will drive you home now”

“Yeah, I need to study for my exam next week as well” Ara smiled, “don’t forget you need to take a rest”

“I will” Chanyeol giggled. He held her hands walking to the car and opened the car door for her. “So, is there anything new?”

“Oh yeah definitely,” Ara laughed, “I saw Simon Dominic with my sister few weeks ago”

 

***

 

Seulgi sighed and walked around the building of SM. She looked for Chanyeol but he’s nowhere to be found. “where is this guy?” She sighed. after some walking, she decided to approach Chanyeol at his recording studio on 11th floor. She entered elevator and looked around right after she arrived in the floor.

“Oppa!”

Seulgi called Suho and Lay who were together and about to walk to Chanyeol’s recording studio. Both of the guy smiled at her and she approached them. “Is Chanyeol oppa inside?”

“Not sure” Lay answered, “he went out 30 minutes ago, so he might be here now”

“He supposed to be here by now” Suho smiled, “why?”

“I need to see him and ask him about something” Seulgi giggled and walked inside of the studio. She looked around and saw Sehun and Baekhyun there. But not Chanyeol.

“Is Chanyeol oppa here?”

“No, he hasn’t return yet” Baekhyun answered shortly, “why?”

“I need to talk to him”

“We can deliver the message to you if you want” Sehun asked shortly, “he’s kinda busy Seulgi, you know that,”

“Yeah I know” Seulgi smiled, but it won’t take long”

“About what?” Suho asked.

“It’s private so I don’t think I should tell you” Seulgi answered was staring to get cold, “so, I will just wait in here and wait for him”

“You know,” Baekhyun stand up from his seat, “he’s still with Ara, you have no right to be in his private life anymore”

Seulgi startled and looked at Baekhyun. She tried to be calm but she just cannot. She looked at Baekhyun and asked, “what do you mean?”

“He likes her, she’s different” Sehun answered, “stop looking for him, because it’s you who break up with him in the first place”

“She’s a doctor and physician at the same time, she’s also not pushing him to do anything” Suho smiled, “it’s weird that he actually wants to date her for fanservice sake but ended up falling for her”. Seulgi looked at everyone. She could not believe that she actually is losing over a fan. A sasaeng if she wants to phrase it herself.

“She goes to Seoul University and smart, and she cares a lot about him,” Lay smiled, “maybe it’s time for you to move on”

Seulgi looked at Lay. Lay just gave her a chance to be with Chanyeol again. Somehow. And she know how. “Okay, I probably should go now” Seulgi smiled bitterly and walked outside from the recording room. On her way out, she saw the person she was waiting for looking at her.

“Oppa..”

“Seulgi-ah, I’m sorry” Chanyeol looked at her, “I cannot go back with you, Ara steal me already”

Seulgi got really upset. She did not really upset before because it’s only Chanyeol’s friend who stated about the fact. But now, the fact that Chanyeol spilled it himself, makes her really angry. Now, she wanted him more than ever. She never got rejected before. Every guy waited and make a line just to talk to her. but now, just when she want her ex back with her, she just rejected.

 

“I don’t know you” Seulgi looked away and walked away from him.

 

***

 

Ara threw herself in the sofa after she arrived in her apartment that night. It was a really long day indeed for her. she looked around and saw her book in the desk. She left it like that for 3 weeks. She could only laugh.

 

Lipstick Chateau Wine Color (La La La La)

White champagne shower with bubbles ( La La La La)

 

She looked at the caller ID and smiled. she picked up immediately, “uhm Dokyeommie!”

“Noona where are you?” he asked from the other side of the phone, “are you in Korea already?”

“Yeah” Ara answered, “why? do you want to come over and finish your session?”

“Sure” Dokyeom answered brightly, “oh! And I will bring Jeonghan and Seungkwan with Joshua tonight, only if it’s fine”

“yeah sure why not!” Ara giggled, “where are you now?”

“well...” Dokyeom laughed from the other side of the phone.

 

TING TONG! TING TONG!

 

“WHATT” Ara laughed and ran to her door. She saw Dokyeom with Jeonghan, Seungkwan, and Joshua next to her. “You guys are pretty fast! Are you guys super hero?”

They laughed. “No, but Mr. Cho told us you might need some company” Dokyeom smiled. he has guitar in her hands, “can we come in?”

“yeah sure” Ara smiled. she’s honestly really tired, but then again. Dokyeom always made her problems lighter. She invited everyone to come in. Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Joshua looked at her apartment and got amazed.

“You have a nice place” Joshua mumbled.

“Thankyou!” Ara smiled, “so, what can I do for you guys?”

“No!” Seungkwan laughed, “the question should be, what can WE do for you” Seungkwan put an emphasize on the ‘we’ part and pointed at his friends, “you seems really tired”

“yeah, we’re here for you” Jeonghan smiled, “and we’re planning to sing for you, but then again, Dokyeom said he wants to sing himself while we clean your house”

Ara looked at Dokyeom and he looked guilty. “What are you guys gonna sing for me?”

“well, it’s a secret,” Dokyeom laughed, “lets go to balcony and grabbed some air,” he looked at his 3 friends, “you guys maybe can make Ramen for her to eat”

“No no I should be the one who make it!” Ara insited.

“you’re tired, lets take a rest in the balcony” Dokyeom smiled. Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Joshua nodded and went to the kitchen immediately. she looked at Dokyeom and he grabbed her hands going outside. “How are you noona? Did you find your sister?” he asked.

“Yeah I did” Ara smiled and sit on the sofa outside, “she has a light memory-loss, which makes us hard to find her, it took us 10 days until we can really find her”

“That’s heavy”

“Yeah, especially the fact that she’s the one who hold our company in New York” Ara sighed, “si I need to stay her and accompany her holding the company”

Dokyeom looked at her. “I will sing for you, can I?”

“Yeah sure! I miss your voice anyway!” Ara got really excited and listened to Dokyeom who started singing.

The low hanging sky

I’m still looking at over and over again (looking)

When I feel like nothing

That’s when I think of you

Just things like that inside (inside)

Drifting across your heart

I can never let go of

I know I’m still a child now

I can’t catch up to you yet

Only a little while more

Ara listened carefully. The song was really nice and the sky was really bright and full of stars. Dokyeom continued.

As more as time pass, when I grow up

I’ll understand you more

My love, my love, my love, my dear

Don’t you dare let loose of my hands

When I grow up,things I think will change

Everything, everything

Is going to follow me, will only hurt my head

When I grow up

(When I Grow Up - Seventeen)

The song is done and it is a perfect time for her to give compliment. “Waa!! That’s really nice! I-“

“I like you noona”

“Eh?”

“I like you” Dokyeom looked at her, “I don’t know why but since our first meeting in M building, I know that you’re different” Dokyeom explained, “it hurts when I heard that you’re with Chanyeol sunbaenim, but I know fighting for you is worth it”

“Dokyeom-ah”

“I know you like him, you really like him” Dokyeom cut her again, “but I don’t want him to hurt you even more, you will be hurt even more and I don’t want to see you cry because of him”. Dokyeom stopped for a while, “and I just wanted to tell you that even if you don’t like me. I will wait until you can, I will not stop until you say stop,”

“What if I say that you should stop now?” Ara asked.

“I will not, because you’re too fast on deciding it” Dokyeom laughed, “I just want you to know that I am serious. I really like you and I promise myself if ever I can be your boyfriend one day, and just like the song, if I’m mature enough for you and you can accept me, I will never hurt you and will make you happy”

Ara smiled. she could see that he’s really sincere on what he’s saying. But just like what he said, she still like Chanyeol. she could not say anything anymore. “I will let you know yourself when to stop, I’m not gonna force myself to like you but I will not stop you from loving me, lets just preted that I don’t know”

“You are a nice person noona,” Dokyeom smiled, “you deserve to be happy” Dokyeom smiled and hugged her for a while. Ara got shocked but hugged him back as a reply. She did not know what to feel, but one thing for sure,

 

She won’t stop him from loving her.

 

***