IV

72 Friday

SO MUCH LOVE FOR MY READERS MWA I LOVE YOU ALL :* Thankyou for reading this fic XD and it would be really nice if you also subscribe and comment on this story for me! Give a comment and subscribe and I will give you a shout out on my next chapter kkk leggo!! And also, I'm thinking on locking this story to for subscribers only but hmm I don't know :( what do you think? place your comment below too! I'm waitiiing kkk~ Have fun! XOXO!

 

Ara waited in front of SM building with her caps on and black jacket. She did not really have time to dressed up since her exams was coming up and all of her energy had been focusing on all of her exams. She brought a big bag behind her and waited for her boyfriend to showed up.

“Ara-ya”

She heard a voice. A tall guy walked towards her. It was her boyfriend. “how long did you wait in here?” he asked.

“Not long, 5 minutes?” Ara smiled softly. Chanyeol only smiled, “I think we should go now”. Chanyeol nodded. She brought her bag behind her and followed Chanyeol from behind. Not many fans were there that night so she walked without suspicion from anyone.

They walked into SM building and she looked at Chanyeol, “where can I study?”

“you can practice in recording studio, it was pretty quiet, or dancing room, or cafe,” Chanyeol gave her an option. Chanyeol himself decided to being nicer to her a little bit more. It’s safe in here, but kinda loud, why do you even want to study here?” he asked.

“well you have your schedule at 9 and you even plan to cancel it for me, it’s not worthed” She replied with a smile in her face, “so I will just come here for you and study with you”. Chanyeol looked at her. ‘this girl is too considerate’ he sighed. “So where do you think I should study? I have a lot of book” Ara asked him again.

“Lets just go to the recording room,” Chanyeol decided to bring her to his workplace. They got into an elevator and Chanyeol pressed 10th floor.

A hand prevent the door from closing. 3 girls walked inside of the life with Chanyeol and Ara. Chanyeol smiled and they smiled.

“ah oppa! Annyeong!” A small girl greeted him.

“annyeong Yeri-ah” Chanyeol smiled. The 3 girls looked at Chanyeol and Ara at the same time.

“Who is she oppa? I haven’t seen her before?” a Girl known as Wendy asked him. she asked the girl next to her too who couldn’t stop looking at Chanyeol with a soft face, “Seulgi-ya, have you seen her before?”

“Not really” Seulgi answered and looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at her with a very flat face. “Who is she?”

“She’s-“

“I’m Chanyeol’s friend, Lee Ara” Ara smiled and cut Chanyeol, “I’m going to study here since I haven’t seen Chanyeol-ssi for a long time”

“Ah really? Are you studying music?” Wendy asked Ara now.

“No I’m a future doctor and psyhciatrist” Ara smiled. Chanyeol looked at her and widened his eyes. “Right Chanyeol oppa?”

“yeah right” Chanyeol stumbled between his words.

TING!

“Ah 10th floor! We’ll be going now” Ara smiled, “this is the floor right oppa?” Ara asked Chanyeol again.

“N-ne”

Ara and Chanyeol walked out from the elevator and looked at the other 3 girls before the doors were closed.

“Nice to meet you Ara-ssi!” Yeri  giggled, “maybe I can go to psychiatrist like you in a future”

“I will look forward to it Yeri-ssi, see you soon!” Said Ara with a warm tone. Chanyeol couldn’t stop looking at the elevator until the door were fully closed. “So she’s the girl” Ara said to Chanyeol with a warm tone.

“What girl?” Chanyeol asked her back

“The one who broke your heart before you debut” Ara answered, “it was not just a rumor”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s Kang Seulgi isn’t it?” Ara even hit Chanyeol’s arm to play with him. she did not seem like she’s hurting at all.

“I don’t know what you’re saying” Chanyeol walked and Ara walked behind him.

“Park Chanyeol like I said I’m a future doctor and psychiatrist” Ara giggled, “you can’t lie to me”. Chanyeol sighed. She got annoyed when people talked about his past. Especially if they guessed it correctly in one try.

“It’s none of your business” Chanyeol said. He opened his recording studio and found Chen with Xiumin were sitting in there. “What are you guys doing here?” Chanyeol shocked.

“We just want to-- is that Ara?” Chen looked at the person behind Chanyeol, “Ara-ssi! Long time no see!”

“It’s been weeks isn’t it?” Ara smiled. She walked in and Chanyeol followed her from behind, “how are you guys?”

“We’re fine, but we miss you, especially that giant” Xiumin pointed at Chanyeol.

“I am not” Chanyeol answered immediately. She looked at Ara, “you can study inside, it’s big and you can sit on the couch or just on the floor” said Chanyeol showing Ara the recording studio. Ara nodded.

“Thankyou” Ara smiled and walked inside of the recording studio. She opened all of her books and started reviewing. Meanwhile, Chanyeol looked at her from outside with Chen and Xiumin.

“What is she doing?” Chen looked at Chanyeol.

“studying, can’t you see she has so many books?” Chanyeol being mean answered Chen’s question.

“Yeah I don’t know that she’s still in school!” Xiumin followed , “I mean, I can guess because she’s tiny she might be still in high school or on vacuum before college”

“Well turns out she’s almost graduating as psychyatrist and doctor” Chanyeol looked at Ara who was concentrating so much on her books, “she has exams this week”

Chen and Xiumin’s eyes got widened. Just like Chanyeol’s a while ago. “What?! She’s a future psychistrist?!?!”

“She seems to have a lot of times with us” Xiumin frowned, “don’t you think?”

“yeah I also think like that, it’s weird right?” Chanyeol kept looking at Ara.

“What’s weird?” A guy walked into the recording room all of the sudden.

“Baekhyunnie!” Chen smiled. He pointed at the recording room and Baekhyun saw Ara immediately.

“LEE ARA!” Baekhyun screamed. Ara who heard from the recording room looked at Baekhyun and waved at him, “what is she doing there?” Baekhyun frowned, “is she studying your movie script?!” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.

“Of course not you pabo!” Xiumin laughed, “she’s studying,”

“She’s a medical and psychology student, a double major” Chen added.

“Your girlfriend,”Baekhyun pointed at Ara, “she’s a future doctor and psychiatrist?”

“Yeah” Chanyeol shortly answered.

“And you don’t even plan to love her?” Baekhyun started to whisper, “you are crazy”

“well I don’t think I can” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin.

“If you can’t, I can. I’ll make her love me” Baekhyun giggled.

“YA!”

“I don’t care, you just miss one diamond man,” Baekhyun walked inside of the recording studio and sat next to Ara, “Ara-ya! How are you?” Baekhyun greeted her.

“I’m fine oppa! Whoa it’s been a long time since last time I saw you” Ara giggled and looked at Baekhyun, “are you okay?”

“Yeah I feel okay, why? Can you diagnose something for me? If I’m healthy or not?” Baekhyun joked and Ara laughed.

“I actually can, just drink more water, promise me” Ara smiled and looked back to her book, “you seems too tired and got a bit pale and dehydrated”

“wow you’re good” Baekhyun nodded, “I will Ara-ya. Anyway, where are you studying? I mean what school”

“I don’t want to brag about it” Ara answered.

“Come on tell me” Baekhyun pouted. She couldn’t resist.

“I’m studying at...” Ara whispered to Baekhyun directly to his ears. Hearing that, Baekhyun eyes got widened while Chanyeol got really pissed because of that. He immediately walked inside of the recording room.

“Lee Ara what was that” Chanyeol asked.

“I’m just telling him where I go to school” Ara simply answered.

“And her answer was really good” Baekhyun still dazed by Ara while Ara only giggled.

“Where?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’m not telling you!” Ara laughed. Baekhyun looked at Ara and laughed with her. “I’m seriously not telling you”

Chanyeol glared at her. “Still no” Ara smiled and read her books again.

“Byun Baekhyun, get out” Chanyeol’s voice became very serious. “Now”

“But-“

“Just go” Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun body and made him stand up. Chanyeol sat next to Ara and Ara looked at Chanyeol.

“Ck, lovebirds” Baekhyun finally decided to walked away.

“What lovebirds” Ara laughed and read again; trying to ignored Chanyeol as much as she could.

“You’re seriously not gonna tell me where you go to school?” Chanyeol asked, “what if we play secret for secret?” Chanyeol asked.

“Tell me yours first, if it’s important then I will tell you” Ara made an offer herself.

“Well you’re right, that my ex is Seulgi, and we used to be very close before until she dated a guy she knew, I don’t know if they’re still together or not” Chanyeol spoke out about her relationship. Ara gasped. She did not expect that he would be honest to her about that.

“Do you still love her?” Ara asked.

“I’m not telling you that” Said Chanyeol.

“Come on I know the answer, I’m a psych major I can see it only by how you react towards her” Ara tried to make Chanyeol speak about it. “I just wanna hear it from you”

“I honestly don’t know” Chanyeol sighed, “but you know what? This is not important, there’s something I need to tell you” Chanyeol said and made Ara frowned a bit. She really had no idea where their conversation would go to.

 

She didn’t know that this might be the end of their relationship.

 

“Lee Ara, you’re a very nice person, I am so glad that I have you as a fan, and friend” Chanyeol laughed a bit “and this month you’ve been taking care of me and so much care about me and my health”

“I just want you to keep yourself safe and healthy, that’s all” Ara added.

“I know, but the problem is, I think that we-“

 

Lipstick Chateau Wine Color (La La La La)

White champagne shower with bubbles ( La La La La)

 

Ara’s phone was ringing. “Excuse me I need to take this” Ara looked at Chanyeol.

“Take your time” Chanyeol smiled. He gave Ara space so Ara would not be really shocked and mad at him. that was his plan. He also still preparing himself to breakup with the girl in front of her. The smart, beautiful, inteligent and caring girl who had been her girlfriend for the past month.

“Yeoboseyo” Ara started her phone call.

“...”

“Dokyeommie! Hey! How are you?”

 

Chanyeol looked at her fast. “Who is that?” She asked Ara.

“You know, that person from the MNET, the one we met from seventeen”

“As in Dokyeom?” Chanyeol widened his eyes. Ara only nodded. She went back on concentrating to the call.

“...”

“Ah really?”

“...”

“Yeah sure! I would love to!”

“To what?” Chanyeol asked her again.

“Shh not now” She told Chanyeol. Chanyeol glared at her. ‘what is this? Is she making me as her second priority right now?’ he got angry all of the sudden.

“Okay I will see you then! See you!” Ara hung up the phone. Chanyeol glared at her. “Sorry that was Dokyeom and Vernon they were pretty excited about the session they will have from me” she told him.

And for a second, Chanyeol imagined Ara with Seventeen having fun. He did not like that view. He didn’t know why. He didn’t feel jealous but he just didn’t like the idea of Ara with other guys aside from him or EXO.

“What session?” Chanyeol asked Ara boldly, “you can’t go”

“why can’t I? They’re nice to me!” Ara looked at Chanyeol, “just psychology session, I’m going to read their character by giving them kokology questions”. Chanyeol looked at Ara. She seemed so smart. Every single word that was out from her annoyed him a lot. Not because it’s wrong, but because it’s promising and inteligence.

“You can’t go,” Chanyeol said.

“Why?”

“Because” He tried not to seems to jealous, “because what if you’re wrong on reading their character? They might think you’re a liar.”

“I’m never wrong oppa, I’m a smart student and I always have a A as my GPA average” Ara defended herself, “trust me it will be fine”

“then I dare you to do it to EXO first” Chanyeol asked her. Ara got silenced. “Why? You got scared?” Chanyeol smirked now.

“I am not, you’re just too busy”

“we have time tonight, you can just study here while waiting for us to be done with our practice and you can read our character one by one” Chanyeol said, “so, are you going to take my offer?”

“Yeah sure, but you need to drive me home” Ara said.

“deal” Chanyeol smiled. He felt relieved for a little bit. Somehow.

“Ah yeah,” Ara looked at Chanyeol, “you were trying to say something to me a while ago, what is it?” Ara asked.

“Nevermind, it’s not important,” Chanyeol smiled and held Ara’s tiny hands. “You still owe me your answer on where you go to school”

“Seoul University” Ara answered fast, “happy?”

“a lot” Chanyeol laughed. Another laughed with Ara. He realized that maybe, dating her was not so bad afterall. If he just wanted to pay attention.

 

***