VI

72 Friday

HEYYOOO! I'm a bit late am I? LOL oh well! Have fun! a Double fun! KKK XOXO~

 

Seungcheol looked around and checked if everyone in Seventeen’s dorm are asleep. As the leader, he had the responsibilities on making sure that the boys are having a good rest so they would stay healthy and not get sick easily.

 

He looked to every soom and smiled. “Seems like everyone is asleep already” Seungcheol mumbled and walked to the living room of the dorm. Jeonghan was waiting for him to finish checking on everything. “Are they asleep already?” Hs asked.

“yeah they are” Seungcheol answered. He sat next to Jeonghan and looked at him, “so what is the thing? You said you want to talk about something”

“ Nah... nothing,” Jeonghan laughed.

“Come on I know you better than anyone in this group, just tell me” Seungcheol laughed and Jeonghan looked at him, “what is it?”

“ I think you should go to a psychiatrist” said Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol froze.

 

“Why?” S.coups asked, “why me?”

“Well.. I can see that you look so comfortable telling your story to Ara when she was here during the game night,” said Jeonghan, “I know you have a lot of things in your mind and you’re in a lot of problem, with us, with your family, with the company,”.

S.coups looked at Jeonghan. He knew Jeonghan was actually right. He just depressed because he got pressured by so many things. But the idea of going to the psychiatrist actually make him like he’s crazy or had a mental health. During the game night, Ara talked to her a lot and so he told her everything as well about the burden he was handling.

“Will you? Just a suggestion, but it would be nice if you would” Said Jeonghan.

“Can I just tell Ara everything? I think it’s somehow better” said S.coups. Jeonghan laughed and nodded. “Sure, but don’t let anyone know” said Jeonghan. S.coups frowned. “Why?” He asked.

“The others might want a session to with her, it will become a burden for her” Jeonghan smiled, “she’s my smart and brave little angel you better be nice to her”

“aahh so you have a crush on her” S.coups laughed, “and this session is only so you can be close to her”

“yeah I like her, she’s a nice girl, but I guess another member also like her,” Jeonghan laughed, “can’t you see how nice she is? I am glad she’s younger than me”

S.Coups laughed. He was also glad that Ara was younger than her. And Ara was very cheerful. ‘no wonder lots of people like her’ he mumbled inside. “No wonder he’s dating Chanyeol sunbaenim” said S.Coups.

“I don’t know about that man..” Said Jeonghan. S.Coups frowned. “She doesn’t seem happy”. S.Coups looked at her, “I mean she looks happy when she’s with us, but she does not seem happy when we talked about it”

“Is it possible that she’s forced by him?” S.coups asked.

“I don’t know.. that doesn’t seem right either” said Jeonghan, “why would he date someone like Ara? How does she even know her? EXO is so busy”

“We cannot assume things for now,” said S.coups, “we should ask her but in a good manner, only if we’re really curious”. Jeonghan nodded, “and while we’re trying to find that out, I will talk to her and get the treatment I should have”

“Good one” Jeonghan nodded and S.coups smiled.

 

***

 

“You want a session with me? But I’m not a psychiatrist yet!” Ara explain to S.coups as he called her though phone. He called a little bit late after Ara got back from campus.

“...”

“If you want to just tell me your burden, I sure can, but you can’t pay me” Ara insisted. He considered S.Coups to be her friend already and the picture of him paying her made Ara sad. She just wanted to help him.

“...”

“Oh I can’t tonight, I need to meet Chanyeol oppa”

“...”

“Yeah of course I’m still dating him”

“...”

“ Okay lets meet next week, I will wait okay?” Ara smiled and hung up. Ara frowned for a while. She got confused a little bit when Ara mentioned and S.Coups asked if she stil dating him. “Ah I shouldn’t think about what people say about us” Ara smiled. She grabbed her phone and texted Chanyeol immediately.

Lee Ara: Where are you? Lets meet tonight!

Park Chanyeol: I’m busy

Lee Ara: What are you doing? We haven’t seen each other all week L I just want to see you

Park Chanyeol: Ck. Okay. Meet me in an hour near SM building okay?

Lee Ara: Okay! See you later man!

Ara smiled. She got excited all of the sudden. It’s been a week since she met her boyfriend and meeting Chanyeol might actually released all stress from her body. She prepared for her date and think of things they can actually do so they both can have fun.

After done preparing things, she ran out from her apartment and grab a bus to go to SM building. She looked at her list and she smiled. ‘this might work’ she smiled. after some time, she arrived in front of SM building and went to nearest cafe in that place.

Lee Ara: I’m here ^^ are you done?

Park Chanyeol: Not yet. I’ll be there in 15 minutes

Lee Ara: okay ;)

Ara put her phone in her bag. She got excited again. She got disappointed a lot by this boyfriend of her, but her heart always skip a beat everytime they’re going to meet. She waited for 15 minutes and spent time by listening to some music and read a pocket book she has in her bag.

Someone tapped her shoulder and she looked at the person. Chanyeol was standing there without any cap or mask. Just a hoodie. “You’re here already” Chanyeol looked at her and smiled.

“You’re not wearing any cap or face mask...” Ara got shocked a bit. This is her first time seeing Chanyeol outside without mask and hat. She looked around the cafe and found the reason. The cafe was almost closed and there were nobody there.

“Yeah, see?” Chanyeol laughed, “how are you?”

“I’m good, exam is finally over and I’m graduating by the end of the semester,” Ara told her story, “and what’s your story sir?”

“hmm...” Chanyeol put his hand on his chin, “nothing, just the usual, music show, EXORDIUM, stuff like that” Chanyeol laughed. He didn’t know why but somehow he felt happy meeting Ara that day. Plus, Ara looked pretty with just white shirt and jeans jacket and black jeans pants. ‘How come she looks so pretty with only that simple thing?’ Chanyeol kept thinking. But then he remember his mission why he dated her. ‘for the sake of fanservice only, I shouldn’t like her, this is a charity’ he kept that in mind.

“So are you done for today?” Ara asked him. he nodded fast. “Great!!” Ara clapped her hands over excitement.

“Why? Why are you so happy?” Chanyeol frowned.

“ can we do something tonight? I really want to do something with you in our date, please?” Ara pouted. Something she never really did to a guy. But this time, an exception given to Chanyeol by her.

Chanyeol looked at her and kept saying his mantra. ‘Charity.. Charity’ he kept that in mind. “Okay, what do you want to do?” He asked her.

“Can we have a movie marathon?”

 

Chanyeol looked at Ara. “You’re not kidding”

 

Ara shook her head.

 

“Come on oppa! It would be fun! We can do it in my apartment! Just movie marathon and some junk food! nothing else! I promise!” Ara put a peace sign on her hand. Chanyeol laughed. This was actually not a bad idea.

“Okay, lets go to your apartment, I want to see your place anyway” Chanyeol laughed. “I’ll grab my car first, just wait in front of this cafe okay?” Ara nodded and Chanyeol left the cafe. He ran to SM building and immediately went to the parking lot. On his way, he saw a familiar women walking.

“Oppa!”

“Ah Yeri-ya” Chanyeol froze a bit, “what are you doing here?”

“I just got back from KBS, what are you doing here?”

“I’m gonna go home now” Chanyeol answered.

“Why?” yeri checked her watch in her right hand, “it’s still 9PM, so unfamiliar act from Park Chanyeol to go home around this hour”

“I don’t feel well” Chanyeol answered shortly. Somehow, he still couldn’t say about Ara in front of people he knew. Well, except EXO of course.

“You don’t seem sick tho” Yeri frowned. She laughed all of the sudden and tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder, “but oppa, get well soon okay? I hope you get better”

“Thankyou” Chanyeol smiled and immediately went to his car without seeing Yeri anymore. He drove his car immediately out from the building and fetch Ara who was already standing in front of the Cafe building. He opened his window and looked at her, “get in”

Ara smiled at him and went inside of his car immediately. “Should we go now?” Chanyeol smiled.

“Well... we need to go somewhere first” Ara giggled. Chanyeol frowned but Ara gave him a very soft smile, “trust me it’s not like I’m trying to hurt you”

“okay okay” Chanyeol laughed, “where should we go?”

“Supermarket”

“Eh?”

“Just drive!” Ara laughed and Chanyeol only smiled. He trusted the girl beside her without even knowing her intention. He realized he opened himself a little bit to her. But the mantra he had, he kept saying that in his mind. That Ara was only a charity to her.

Chanyeol drove to the nearest supermarket with less visitor. They walked out and and went inside of the supermarket. Chanyeol grabbed a cart immediately and Ara looked at him with a smirked. “what?” Chanyeol looked at her.

Suddenly, Ara jumped inside of the cart and sit on it. “Lets goo!!” she laughed. Chanyeol looked at her and frowned, “what are you doing?” he asked.

“sitting” Ara laughed, “just hurry, please it’s not like I’m heavy”. Chanyeol looked at Ara’s face who were smiling brightly, “we should go to the snack section”

“You....” Chanyeol shook his head and laughed, “okay okay, lets go”. Chanyeol pushed the cart with Ara inside and went to the snack isle “What should we buy?”

“Pepero... hmm cheetos, hmmm” Ara looked around while saying the snack she wants, “we need to get ramyeon as well! This is gonna be a long night you know”

“How would you know that?” Chanyeol asked while talking all the stuff Ara mentioned.

“Because we will have a lot of fun, trust me” Ara looked at him and their eyes met for a while. “Oh, we need soft drinks and also seasoned chicken! That would be nice!”

“Ya Lee Ara, how can you eat this much of food” Chanyeol put all stuff inside of the cart with Ara inside. Sometimes, he threw it and made Ara screamed in pain.

“Ouchh! Don’t be mean like that oppa!” Ara laughed, “I just eat a lot” she answered while her eyes still wandering around, “oh we need a lot of chips too”

“Yes ma’am” Chanyeol grabbed a big sack of chips and put it on the cart. They looked at the items they took, “is this enough Ara?” he asked.

“Do you want ice cream? I feel like I want ice cream” Ara giggled.

“Ara if I eat a lot it will be obvious tomorrow” Chanyeol sighed.

“But you don’t have a stage performance tomorrow right?” Ara looked at him.

“Yeah but...”

“Then there’s nothing to worry about” Ara smiled, “I know your favorite, cookies and cream right?”

“Ne”

“Then get someee hehehehe” Ara giggled. Chanyeol, once again, could only smiled.

 

After 1 hour shopping, they were finally done doing the grocery and went to buy chicken Ara wanted nearby. They put all things inside of Chanyeol’s car and went inside of the car. “Should we go now?”

“Yeah we should” Ara smiled.

 

***

 

Yeri walked to the dancing room in SM building and saw Wendy and Seulgi with Joy and Irene practicing. “Hello eonnie-deul!” She greeted all of her group members.

“Ah! Yeri-ah! Are you done with your schedule?” Irene greeted her.

“Yes hehehe” Yeri giggled, “uhm.. eonnie..” She looked at Seulgi, “I saw Chanyeol oppa a while ago”

“Ah really?” Seulgi smiled, “Where did you see him?”

“In the parking lot, he’s about to go home he said” Yeri answered.

“But it’s still 9 PM” Wendy frowned, “that’s very rare”. Seulgi looked flat. She had a feeling that Chanyeol was lying to Yeri. She grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

“Baekhyun oppa!” Seulgi called Baekhyun immediately, “where are you?”

“...”

“ah really? Ahh Is Chanyeol there? I heard he’s sick”

“...”

“What?”

“...”

“Ah I see, okay then! Thank you!” Seulgi hang up his phone after the conversation ended.

“Where is he?” Irene asked Seulgi.

“Apparently, he was really healthy, and he told Baekhyun he was going somewhere”

“Maybe he just need some time alone” Said Joy.

“She usually tell me about that” Seulgi answered Joy.

“Yeah but you’re not his girlfriend anymore, he has a new one now” Said Joy, “and remember, you also still have a boyfriend eonnie”

“Ck screw him” Seulgi got upset all of the sudden, “I’m going to end my misery really soon,”

“How?” Yeri asked, “it’s not like you have a miserable love life eonnie, it’s just fine, and your boyfriend now actually love you a lot, you know that right?”

“I don’t care” Seulgi looked at his phone. She was really determined now.

 

Determined to have Chanyeol back.

 

***