EPILOGUE

72 Friday

I AM SO SORRY I JUST CAN'T WAIT I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all! Enjoy reading!! XOXO, Babylee

 

2 years later..

 

Ara walked inside of her office trying to look for inspiration. It had been 30 minutes since she tried to look for a new concept for a clothing line, but she just couldn’t find one.

“Crap” Ara sighed. She looked outside of her office that gave her a central park view in New York. It had been 2 years since she moved to New York and tried to leave everything she had in a past. Especially the one she had before she decided to really leave Korea for good.

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

She looked at her door and wondered for a second, “come in” she said. She looked at the person who walked in and frowned even more when she found out that the person who walked in was Hyeji’s manager.

“Mr. Cho,” Ara looked at Mr. Cho confused, “why are you here?”

“ Mr. Park asked me to tell you this personally because he’s kinda busy” Mr. Cho looked at her, “but Mr. Jung wanted you to come with him right now”

“Where?”

“He didn’t tell me, but he said I cannot leave if you don’t come to meet him and Miss Park” Mr. Cho explained. Ara looked at Mr. Cho and felt bad a little bit. She did not want to go but Hyeji seemed to push Mr. Cho and Simon Dominic seemed to agree with that.

“This must be important then..” Ara sighed, “I haven’t see my sister for 4 days and now she kidnap me for something that I don’t know” Ara looked at Mr. Cho who did not react at all. She fix her table and grab her phone and her bags with her. She fix her desk and walked with Mr. Cho, “okay, I’m ready, where are we going?”

“I shouldn’t tell you that, Ms. Park told me not to” Mr. Cho answered.

“What the hell is wrong with this girl..” Ara grabbed her phone and dial the first number on her phone.

“Hnggg Ara-ya...” Hyeji answered from the other side of the phone.

“Where am I going?” Ara asked her sister.

“I don’t want to tell you, you will creep out” Hyeji answered, “just come and do not! Protest! Just follow Mr. Cho okay? see you soon! I love you!”

Hyeji hung up immediately.

“Well, that’s a nice one-way conversation” Ara sighed. She followed Mr. Cho to the building lobby and saw her car prepared for her. Without any question, she went inside of her car and the car drove by her driver started to walk. She decided not to look at the road and looked for her schedule for the next one week.

 

 

Saturday: --

Sunday:--

Monday:--

Tuesday:--

Wednesday:--

Thursday: --

Friday: --

Saturday: --

Sunday: --

 

 

“That’s odd” She frowned. She looked at her schedule for the next month but it’s still empty. She knew that she wasn’t not that busy at that moment, but she was really sure that at least she has one schedule everyday. Seeing the errors on her list, she decided to call her personal assistant, Mr. Hong.

“Mr. Hong?” she called him after he answered the call.

“Yes ma’am” He replied.

“Why is my schedule clean like white silk for the next.... 1 month?” She scrolled her error schedule and asked Mr. Hong.

“That’s outside of my responsibility ma’am since Mr. Cho is the one who fix the schedule” Mr. Hong answered, “I am so sorry ma’am”

“It’s okay, thankyou” Ara hung up immediately and looked at Mr. Cho who sat in front seat, “Mr. Cho, why is my schedule empty?”

“Ms. Park told me not to tell you ma’am” he shortly answered.

“” Ara cursed in a low voice. After 1 hour, the car finally stopped and Ara looked outside. She jumped a bit and looked her surroundings.

 

She’s in JFK.

 

“Why are we here?” Ara got really shocked especially when she saw her family’s jet in front of her car. She walked out from her car and looked at Mr. Cho.

“Miss Park and Mr. Jung are inside of the jet ma’am,” Mr. Cho answered and hand Ara her passport, “your passport has been taken care of, and you are ready to go. Enjoy your flight ma’am”

“What?” Ara got dizzy. Too much information at one place and too many mystery as well. She decided to walked inside of the jet and looked at her sister who was sitting....on the lap of her boyfriend.

“Ugh please don’t do it here” Ara sighed.

“You’re here!” Hyeji smiled and looked really excited.

“Yeah I am here, so you better sit somewhere else aside from his lap” Ara looked at Simon who was laughing at her, “and don’t laugh oppa this is not funny I am uncomfortable”

“Even after 2 years in New York?” Simon laughed. She looked at Hyeji and kissed her on her lips for a while, “you better sit next to me, we shouldn’t scare her like this. We scare her a lot today”. Hyeji nodded, smiled and sat on the seat next to Simon.

“Where are we going? And why do I have passport on my hand?” Ara showed her passport to her sister.

“Because we’re going abroad” Hyeji answered.

“Where?”

“South Korea!”

 

 

 

 

“And...Why do you think I want to come with you to South Korea?” Ara looked at Hyeji and Simon, “you know that I don’t like if you do a mystery trip like this right? I have schedule and you ruin it!”

“Don’t lie you don’t have any schedule” said Hyeji.

“and how do you know?”

“Because I’m the one who clean your schedule!”

Ara widened her eyes, “wow, you’re unvelieveable! I’m going out from this airplane right now”

“Wait!” Hyeji stopped Ara and she turned around. Ara glared at her sister and Hyeji pouted at her. “I just want you to be there for me”

“Yeah but for a month?! What for?!” Ara increase her voice tone. She looked at Hyeji and Simon who were smiling to each others and smiled at her. Hyeji and Simon smiled at Ara and showed Ara their hands. Hyeji herself screamed and told Ara her good news.

 

 

“We’re getting Married!”

 

***

 

Chanyeol looked at Chen and laughed after Chen finished his recording on the studio. Chen walked out from the recording room and looked at Chanyeol, “Hyung it’s not funny” Chen sighed and looked at Chanyeol.

“No, No, it’s REALLY funny!” Chanyeol laughed, “your voice just crack like that! Here’s water for you” Chanyeol tossed Chen some water and he drank the water immediately.

“Thankyou” Chen sat on a sofa on studio and looked at Chanyeol’s desktop. He looked at the background picture and smiled at him, “still thinking about her?”

“Every single day” Chanyeol smiled and looked at his desktop.

“It’s been 2 years, aren’t you bored? You’re supposed to move on by now” Chen looked at his bestfriend, “you’re handsome and smart and funny, how come you can’t find any other girl?”

“Well, maybe that’s my punishment for playing with her,” Chanyeol looked at his computer and Chen, “she’s just.. the one, and I let her go... how stupid I am?”

“Yeah really stupid” Chen laughed, “anyway, I think I need to go to grab a coffee, do you want some?”

“Yeah I will go with you” Chanyeol smiled and walked with Chen to the coffee shop in front of their office. It’s been 2 years since he broke up with Ara and he wasn’t even sure where she is. Every street he walked with Ara brought memories back for him. He was tired, but he liked it. At least, he could remember her kindness, craziness, and everything from her that he really loved.

Chanyeol and Chen arrived in the coffee shop and ordered as fast as possible. There were some people sitting on the cafe but they didn’t seem to mind Chanyeol and Chen.

“Let’s take a seat for a while” Chen grabbed a seat on the window and Chanyeol sat in front of him. Chen looked around and widened his eyes.

 

“Isn’t that Dokyeom?!”

 

***

 

Ara looked at Dokyeom and smiled, “so you got a girlfriend already?”

“Not yet, I’m still thinking of you sometimes” Dokyeom smiled and looked at Ara with a smile on his face, “I am so glad to see you! After 2 years! It’s been a while”

“It is isn’t it?” Ara smiled, “I heard you saw my little cousin,”

“The Canadian? Yeah I saw her,” Dokyeom smiled, “she almost date my friend”

“Yeah I heard” Ara laughed.

“So, until when are you gonna be here?”

“At least for a month” Ara smiled, “ah oh! I am inviting you to my sister’s wedding, so you must come okay?”

“Who is she marrying?” Dokyeom asked, “another businessman?”

“Nope, Simon Dominic” Ara laughed.

“No way,”

“Way” Ara laughed, “so, I will see you there?”

“Yeah of course I will come, I still miss you” Dokyeom smiled. Ara stand up and Dokyeom followed. He hugged her small body for a while. He missed her. He still love her. But he knew really clear that loving this girl would mean nothing for him because he knew she would never love him. Right now, he was still learning to moved on, and of course, it take a while. “Oh, noona”

“Yes?” Ara looked at him.

“What about you and Chanyeol sunbaenim?”

 

“Honestly” Ara smiled, “I will late fate decide that for us”

“Are you going to see him?” Dokyeom asked again.

“If the universe wants us to see each other again” Ara smiled.

Dokyeom hugged Ara for a while and looked at her when she walked out from the cafe. He looked around and decided to stay there for another minute. He looked at his phone and check his group chat for 97 lines. He laughed a little bit after looking at the chat and sip his coffee while reading.

 

“Dokyeom-ssi!”

Dokyeom turned his head around and saw Chen and Chanyeol were standing behind him. He jumped when he saw Chanyeol. He stand up and bowed at two of his senior and greeted them, “it’s very nice to see you sunbaenim” Dokyeom smiled and looked at Chen and Chanyeol.

“It’s very nice to see you too!” Chen smiled, “what are you doing here?”

“I just...” Dokyeom stopped. He did not know if Ara told Chanyeol that she returned or not, “I’m just finishing my coffee”

“ahh” Chanyeol nodded, “I heard you’re close with Jaehyun now”

“Yeah sort of” Dokyeom smiled, “how are you Chanyeol sunbaenim?”

“I’m okay” Chanyeol smiled, “why are you drinking your coffee here? Pledis building is very far from here”

Dokyeom stopped. Chanyeol was right. It was a little bit weird because Pledis building was far and it was just weird to get a coffee in that place.

“I just want to find a fresh air” Dokyeom smiled. Chen and Chanyeol nodded.

 

“Dokyeom-ssi” Chanyeol called him, “have you ever heard.. news? From her?”

“Sunbae..” Dokyeom sighed. He knew that this guy in front of him loves Ara so much more than him and it makes him pity him so much. “I don’t know if I should tell you this...”

“I just want to know if she’s doing well or not” Chanyeol replied to him, “I just want to make sure she’s fine”

“Chanyeol-ah” Chen looked at him, “you-“

“Is it wrong to know?” Chanyeol cut Chen.

“No” Dokyeom looked at Chanyeol, “she’s doing fine, she knows how you are doing because you are famous but you don’t know where she is. Yeah. I understand your pain”

“Thanks” Chanyeol smiled, “I hope she’s doing fine”

 

 

Dokyeom looked at Chanyeol and smiled after few seconds. “I am a very nice person” Dokyeom smiled, “so I will tell you this”

Chanyeol looked at him confused, “What is it?” he asked.

“She’s in town man”

 

***

 

Ara looked at her gown and smiled. She turned around and saw Gray looking at her with smile, “don’t smile like that you creep me out” Ara glared at him. Both of them were in the bridal shop trying their outfits for Hyeji and Simon’s wedding.

“You look pretty” Gray laughed, “is it even wrong to smile? Seriously, you’re too sensitive Ara”

“I don’t care” Ara looked at her dress again. She could not believe that she’s a maid of honor of her sister and it’s only 3 weeks before Hyeji’s wedding. Ara still remember how Hyeji met Simon and it was a little bit odd.

“I could not believe this wedding actually really happen because of you” Ara looked at Gray and he laughed.

“I know I’m sort of cupid here” Gray replied.

“You hit my sister”

“But because of that she met hyung” Gray defended himself, “are you done? Because I need to see Loco in 30 minutes on the other side of the city, which makes me late of course”

“yeah you can leave me I will walk to the office”

“Don’t get hit by a car” Gray stand up and was ready to go.

“Maybe if you’re the one who drive the car I will” Ara mocked him again. Ara and Gray could never be friends with each other somehow. Gray was too annoying and playful for him, just like Simon, but worst.

“Shut up” Gray laughed and hugged her. Yes, the weirdest part is even though they hate each other, they have this ‘sister-brother’ relationship. “I’m leaving now” Gray looked at her and smiled.

“Hmm be careful” Ara coldly reminded him and he nodded. He walked out from the shop, leaving Ara behind. Ara looked at herself once again and chose to change after sure with her dress. She drank the rest of her champagne and greet the bridal shop staff so she could go home.

She walked around the road of Seoul and looked at the city once again. She realized that she missed the place to much. She remember every single spot and what did she do there.

 

She remember times when she stalked Chanyeol.

 

Ara laughed a bit. It was a little bit creepy and annoying. Ara acknowledge that now, but she knew, it was all worthed. The thing that she did not consider was only the break up she had with Chanyeol.

It was still really hurtful for her.

She did not want to let him go. But he let her. They both know it was for the best because they need to think, but Ara didn’t really need to think for so long because after she went inside of that airplane 2 years ago, billions of regret came to her.

 

She wished she did not run away.

She wished she did not lie to Chanyeol.

She wished she did not agree with him when he said they need to split up.

She wished she told him how much he means to her.

She wished

She wished

 

“Ugh” Ara groaned. It was painful, but that’s the consequences she needed to take. She walked with that memory on her mind and chose not to really pay attention to the road.

 

Until a figure caught her attention. The man walked towards her and she looked at him. She was not sure, but she knew that posture looks like a posture of his ex-boyfriend. She pretended not to care until they passed next to each other.

Ara could feel the tension on her body rised up. She turned her body around to make sure that she was right, that it was Chanyeol.

But the person was not there anymore.

 

“Maybe I’m dreaming” Ara sighed. It was really pityful for her. She seriously didn’t want that to happen of course, but it just happened, all the imagination of Chanyeol always showed up, even in New York. Now she’s in Seoul so she really understand if she only imagining things.

 

She stopped walking for a while and tried to control herself. “He’s not real, he’s not-“

 

“Real?”

 

Ara turned around once again.

 

 

And he was there. Standing really close to her. Right in front of her. Park Chanyeol. The man she trully missed. The man who made her heart skip a beat million times faster, the guy who makes her have no pride because she asked him out for more than 72 times every Friday. That guy, that guy was standing in front of her.

 

“You...” Ara looked at him. Scanning him if he’s really real or not, but he is. He is real.

 

“Come here” Chanyeol put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, and another second later he landed his lips on her softly. It was only happened in few seconds that Ara needed to process that for a while, but she knew it was right.

 

She can feel it as if there’s a ‘click’ in her heart. A missing puzzle that is finally completed. A glass that is finally full, a perfect match. Those kind of stuff.

 

She kissed his lips like there’s no tomorrow. They hugged each other in a crowded street not even care if people are staring at them or video taping them. They just miss each other dearly.

 

“You..” Chanyeol took a breath and looked at her. She looked at him and he landed another kiss on her lips, “you better never leave this town again”

“Chan-“ She as about to say something before Chanyeol landed another million kisses for her. She feel loved. She feel happy. “Chan-ah...”She dropped the formality and kissed him back and enjoyed every single time they have. She could feel something weird on her finger but she did not care. She enjoyed this moment more with the man she trully loved.

“Never leave this town” Chanyeol looked at her, “and I’m serious about it,”

“Why?” Ara looked at him and smiled, “you missed me?”

“no, because we’re engaged now” Chanyeol grabbed her left hand and showed Ara a white diamond ring placed on her finger. Ara tried not to cry, but she started to sobs and a teardrop started to fall from her eyes. “Do not, ever, leave this town without me knowing”

“and how do you know that I agree that I’m engaged?” Ara looked at him asking.

“First of all, you’re already crying of happiness and I myself also try my best not to cry at this moment” Chanyeol hugged her and delivered his point, “and second of all, I miss you, I need you, I desperately want your presence in every single seconds of my life and you better fill it, because miss Lee, this is the consequeneces you take when you stalk someone and when you ask him out for 72 times, do you understand?”

“Yes I do sir” She whispered.

“Oh that’s y” Chanyeol smiled and peck her lips again, “I am so glad I found you, and I am glad that we found each other, because I love you in every single seconds of my life, in the past when I first met you, in the present, and until I stop breathing I will still love you”

“Ya...” Ara couldn’t hold back her tears anymore and started to cry. Chanyeol smiled at her and kneeled on his knees in front of her.

“Lee Ara, Marry me”

 

 

 

“I will”

 

HEHEHE HOW WAS IT? Do you guys like it because I hope you do!! Anyway, I need to tell you that Hyeji and Simon's story is coming from another story I made, but too bad is not done yet :) If you want to read you can personally chat me because I don't think I'm going to post that fanfiction here I found a really small number of Simon D and Gray fans here in AFF so I choose not to publish it, but if you want, I can always give it to you by other medium :) thankyou so much for reading and putting your interest on my not so good story XDXD I hope my story will always entertain you!

 

XOXO! This is BIGBABYLEE Signing off (at least for now) hihi! XD