XII

72 Friday

Seulgi walked around Seoul University that day. She has become object for people to see and everyone has been talking about it. A lot of fans followed her around, not only girls, but also boys.

Seulgi walked and asked a person who followed her, “do you know where Psychology building is?” She asked with a very warm tone. The girl who got asked by her could only nodded and smile.

“I’m from that building” she said with a warm tone, “who are you looking for?”

“Do you know Lee Ara?”

“uhm.. yeah” the girl answered shortly, “I think she’s having her exams on liscence right now”

Seulgi smiled. at least she came to the right place and asked the right person. “What time she will be done?”

“Well.. I’m not sure,” the girl replied more comfortably right now, “I think until 7”. Seulgi looked at her watch. ‘it’s only 5, I cannot wait that long’ she thought.

“Are you friends with her?” Seulgi asked.

“Y-yeah, I mean I know her” the girl replied, “why are you looking for her?”

“I know her from Chanyeol oppa” Seulgi bluntly answered, “is it okay for me to have her number? I am so sure it will be fine for her”

The girl looked hesitation on giving Seulgi Ara’s phone number. Seulgi knew she needed to bribe her in some ways. She looked at her bag and saw her CD with all member’s sign. She took it out and gave it to her, “here, you can have this. Come ooooon... you can trust me, I really know her”

The girl looked at the CD, and of course, got tempted. She’s not really a fan of Red Velvet but of course, she can sell that CD with so much money. It’s a CD with sign from all members, so she could sell it with a very high price.

“Okay” the girl smiled and finally opened her phone. Seulgi looked really relieved and copied Ara’s number to her phone immediately. “I’m Cho Haneul by the way, in case she asked”

“Oh yeah right” Seulgi nodded and immediately texted the number she just got couple minutes ago.

 

Seulgibear: Ara-ya annyeong! It’s Seulgi here!

Lee Ara: Oh hi! XD

Seulgibear: Are you busy?

Lee Ara: actually yeah, I have exams today and tomorrow

Seulgibear: can we meet on Saturday? I actually need your help and want to talk to you. You said if I need psychiatrist I can go to you instead.

Lee Ara: oh yeah sure! But I can’t do it at night

Seulgi looked at the text. ‘she must have a Chanyeol in the evening’ she sulked.

Seulgibear: oh okay! in the afternoon then!

Lee Ara: yeah sure! See you then!

Seulgibear: and goodluck with your exams!

Lee Ara: thankyou! You’re a really nice person!           

Seulgi raised a smile on her face. She looked at her phone and put it back inside of her pocket. She had a plan already for her Saturday. And she knew her plan is gonna be great.

Because if it’s not her. it can’t be anyone else. She’s only for Chanyeol and he’s the only one for her.

 

Period.

 

***

 

Chanyeol click his mouse over and over and over to edit the music he composed. It’s been 1 month since he made songs and next Saturday, he will present those songs to Kang Youngmin in order to know if he can release it or not. If he can release it, it means solo album, but if not, it means he needs to wait for many months until he can make another album proposal.

He checked his phone. it’s already 2 AM in the morning and there are still many things to do. She sighed for a while and opened his phone. he looked at the wallpaper and smiled a little bit. The background pictures makes him awake.

 

It’s pictures of Jinah sleeping.

 

She sleeps like a dork. Indeed. But he liked her a lot that she looks like an angel instead of a dork. He smiled and laughed a bit. He fall for her really bad. Bad enough until he put her picture as his background of his phone.

 

KRIIING KRIIING!

 

He looked at the phone and look at the caller ID. He smiled and took it imeediately, “Yes Miss Lee?”

“Why are you so formal like that?”

“Well I will call you like that as long as I can because soon it will change to Mrs. Park” Chanyeol laughed, “real soon”

“Why would I... YAA!”

Chanyeol laughed, “why why? You don’t like it?”

“I-I.. It’s just...”

“Yeah I know” Chanyeol replied. She must be really shy and she must think that it’s too fast. But he himself is willing to take the risk on having relationship with her for a long time. It’s crazy how few months ago he got disgusted by every action Ara take, and now, he just found everything funny and lovely for him.

“anyway” Ara started to talk again, “I wonder if you’re free on Saturday?”

“I am...not” Chanyeol sighed, “I need to wait for confirmation of my songs from Mr. Kim. Maybe next day? I would love to go with you on Sunday?”

“Ah really? Ahh I see” Ara answered.

“You’re disappointed aren’t you?”

“No I am not”

“Yes you are”

“I am so not!”

“Ara”

“okay.. a little” Ara laughed, “but it’s okay, anyway, I can see you the next day! And my exam will also be done tomorrow! We should celebrate I think”

“Good idea” Chanyeol replied, “I will see you on Sunday okay? see you Ara” Chanyeol hung up on his phone. Chanyeol smiled and looked at his phone again.

 

He loves her.

 

He sure does.

 

And another thing he knew for sure: he won’t let anything get into him anymore, and that he will keep Ara as much as he can. Next week he will tell Ara the truth and asked her to be her last girlfriend. He’s pretty serious right now and losing Ara would be the last thing he ever wanted right now.

 

***

 

Seulgi looked at her watch on her phone and looked around. She’s at SM COEX right now and waiting for Ara to showed up. It was Saturday and just like what she planned, she planned to go shopping and do all girls stuff with Ara that day.

Seulgibear: Where are you?

Lee Ara: Pretty near! I’m actually inside ^^ where are we gonna meet?

Seulgibear: lets meet in the cafe

Lee Ara: sure XD on my way

Seulgi smiled. her plan must work. She’s very determined on making it come true. She looked and saw a familiar face walking towards her.

“Unnie...” Seulgi looked at Irene who was walking towards her.

“Seulgi-ya, what are you doing here? I thought you have a plan?”

“Yeah she’s coming very soon” Seulgi smiled.

“Who are you meeting?” Irene asked.

“Ara”

“Ara as in Chanyeol’s ex?” Irene widened her eyes. Seulgi only nodded. “Why?” Irene asked in curiousity.

“She’s a psychiatrist, why wouldn’t I?” Seulgi smirked.

“Seulgi-ya” Irene called her, “I know what you’re trying to do. Please stop”

“I don’t want to” Seulgi rejected immediately, “he’s mine unnie, she shouldn’t be with him in the first place because he just date her out of pity,”

“what?” Irene got even more shocked, “but he likes her now, I heard he’s focusing on their relationship now as well”

“Well that’s not good for him too,” Seulgi replied, “it’s always better for an idol to date another idol instead of a commoners”

“SEULGI!”

“I don’t care” Seulgi looked around and saw Ara walked towards her, “do not even try to stop me, this is what is should do, for the best of Chanyeol and me, and her of course”. Seulgi stand up and walk towards Ara. She smiled at Ara who was wearing a thick coat and a leggings. ‘her style is nice’ Seulgi praised her inside.

“Seulgi-ssi!” Ara smiled and walked towards her, “how are you?”

“I am good! Thanks!” Ara smiled and shook her hands. Seulgi smiled and looked closer at Ara’s style. “You look nice today! Are you going somewhere after this?”

“Not really” Ara smiled, “I am free for today. Why? are you gonna have session with me?” Ara joked a little bit.

“Yeah if I can” Seulgi smiled. she looked at Ara who looked really calm and with no worries. ‘does she even know that I am her boyfriend’s ex? Why is she so calm like that?’ she get annoyed. “You know, actually, I want to talk to you about my love life”

“Oh really?” Ara got interested and Seulgi could see that over her voice, “what’s wrong with it?”

“I will tell you later!” Seulgi smiled and walked with Ara, “so, where should we shop?”

 

***

 

Ara walked with Seulgi walking around COEX Gangnam and walked with Seulgi and looked around shops that Seulgi likes. They had been walking around for 30 minutes and the shops still does not meet Seulgi’s expectation.

“What are we looking for exactly?” she asked.

“uhm... shoes?” Seulgi answered. She didn’t seem sure about it.

“Oh okay... what about.... there?” Ara pointed at Sketchers shop across where they stand. Seulgi looked disappointed and Ara smiled.

“I don’t like it” Seulgi pouted and smiled at Ara, “lets go to another shop, I know a good shop near here” Seulgi smiled and dragged Ara far from where they stand. After walking for another 5 minutes, Ara stand in front of a store with Seulgi and walked inside with her.

“This is Yves Saint Laurent” Ara looked at her.

“Yeah! I love their brand!” Seulgi smiled and looked around. Ara sat on a chair and looked at Seulgi who looked in detail for what she wants. “You’re close with Chanyeol oppa right? I remember you said you’re his friend on high school before?”

“We were friends when we’re a kid” Ara lied. She got confused to the fact that Seulgi didn’t know her relationship with Chanyeol at all. “Why?”

“Well... we dated each other before, but that’s before I dated one member of... well you cannot know that” Seulgi laughed and Ara laughed with her dryly.

“anyway, I feel like maybe, maybe, I still have feeling for him” Seulgi looked at Ara and smiled, “what do you think?”

 

Ara smiled at her trying so hard not to tell Seulgi the truth. She understand one wrong move might break her and Chanyeol apart.

 

“Well, maybe you should ask him how he feels” Ara gave her opinion to Seulgi.

“Right, well I did that and he told me he likes me too” Seulgi smiled, “she just have someone standing on his way”

 

Ara heart stopped beating for a second. “What do you mean?”

“yeah well,” Seulgi chose a shoes and sat next to Ara, “he said he’s dating this girl for the sake of charity, and he will break up with her very soon, I don’t know,” Seulgi looked at Ara who got pale already, “do you think you know the person?”

“uhm...I don’t know” Ara was not sure how to answer Seulgi that time.

“Anyway, I was in their dressing room the other day and heard that Dokyeom, you know him?” Seulgi looked at Ara. Ara only nodded a little bit, “he said he fell for that girl, isn’t she lucky?!” Seulgi laughed, “well at least Dokyeom love her for real and not like Chanyeol”

“So oppa does not really like her?” Ara looked at Seulgi, “and date this girl only because she’s a charity for him?”

“Yeah he told me that” Seulgi smiled, “maybe you should tell Chanyeol oppa to stop doing that and just date me instead. That way, he will not hurt the girl deeper as well, don’t you think?”

“Y-yeah” Ara looked at Seulgi and smiled, “I will tell him that, maybe that’s the best way to make him going back to you”

“I know!” Seulgi smiled. she lift two shoes she got in her hands, “so, Ara-ya, choose one! Which one is better?”

“This one” Ara smiled. She looked at her phone and looked back at Seulgi, “uhm Seulgi-ssi, I think I need to go now, I am so sorry but I need to see someone immediately. maybe we can shop next time? And you can tell me more about your relationship later?”

“uhmm why?” Seulgi looked confused.

“It’ kinda emergency”

“Oh okay” Seulgi smiled, “I hope everything is okay Ara-ssi”

“yeah I hope so too” Ara bowed a bit and walked away from YSL shop she just went in. She walked and called Dokyeom.

“Yeoboseyo”

“Dokyeom-ah”

 

 

“Noona are you okay?”

 

“I need to see you” Ara sighed, “Now”

 

***