X

72 Friday

My lucky number 10! Enjoy!

 

Chanyeol looked at his phone over and over again. He waited for Ara’s text but it didn’t show up. It’s been 2 weeks since their last time being together, and all of the sudden, Ara was missing and he just couldn’t find her.

“Where the hell is she?!” Chanyeol looked at his phone. Sehun laughed at him.

“I thought this thing is for charity” Sehun laughed, “and yet, you’re looking for her”

“It is still for charity” said Chanyeol, “but she cannot go missing like that, we’re in a relationship for God sake!”. Hearing Chanyeol’s complain, Sehun laughed even bigger.

“You like her, Lay hyung was right” Sehun laughed, “you know, she might broke up with you because of Dokyeom”

Chanyeol glared at him, “when do you think I can see Dokyeom?”

“Uhmm maybe this Saturday? We have a show on Mnet and they’re also gonna be there” Sehun informed him, “why? are you gonna kill him?”

“You’re exaggerating” said Chanyeol, “I will not kill him, it’s forbidden”. Chanyeol once again tried to dial her number.

 

And as expected, no answer.

 

“damn it” Chanyeol sighed. He wonder why she kept being missing for days and he started to get worried. He looked at Sehun and hit him with pillow. “Stop playing with my mind” Chanyeol sighed an Sehun could only laugh.

 

***

 

Dokyeom sat with S.Coups that night with Jeonghan and Mingyu. He looked around and sighed. “S.Coups hyung, what am I gonna do?” Dokyeom sighed and looked at his hyungs.

“It’s not supposed to change anything if you really like her” S.Coups looked at him, “do you like her that much?”

“I care about her that much, she seems really stressed when she left” Dokyeom answered, “I just can’t believe it”

“I can’t believe that you hit jackpot man” Mingyu laughed, “She’s the owner of Lee international! That’s very huge”

“Yeah” Jeonghan nodded, “she doesn’t seems like an heiress at all”. Everyone laughed and smiled at Jeonghan who pointed that out, “I mean, she is very humble, she does not have an image of business woman at all”

“I need to agree on that” Mingyu nodded, “but anyway, she said she didn’t want her company”

“Lee International is big, maybe it’s not her passion to go in business” S.Coups made a comment, “how about you Dokeom?”

“What about me?”

“How are you gonna deal with this” Jeonghan looked at him, “she’s very precious, I don’t think you should let her go”

 

 

“Who says that I’m letting her go?” Dokyeom laughed.

“That’s the spirit Dokyeom!” S.Coups smiled, “if you like her, fight for her, but remember, you need to keep it as a secret”

“Yeah I will” Dokyeom smiled. he recount how long was it been since last time he saw Ara. “It’s been 2 weeks and there’s still no news from her” Dokyeom mumbled.

“Maybe you can ask Chanyeol sunbaenim about her” Said Mingyu.

“If I want to dir I might askk him,” Dokyeom sarcastically answered.

“Hey you’re just asking because you’re a good friend. At least he must be thinking like that” Said Jeonghan, “just ask him tomorrow, we will meet him anyway”

“Why?” Doyeom asked.

“We have schedule in Mnet tomorrow and I think EXO will be there as well” Jeonghan replied, “you can ask him by that time tomorrow I guess”. Dokyeom looked at Jeonghan plan that sounds really convincing.

 

“I will try” Dokyeom smiled and the other 3 guys support him with a smile.

 

***

 

Red Velvet looked a bit busy in their dressing room that day in Mnet building. It was Saturday afternoon and it’s been a big chaos since this morning since they are going to perform in the evening. Seulgi and Wendy were busing practicing their voice and warming it up while Joy, Irene and Yeri were busy dancing.

Seulgi looked at the clock in their dressing room and sighed. “Eonnie” she called her manager, “have you seen EXO oppa around?”

“I think so, they just arrived couple of minutes ago” her manager answered. Hearing that, Seulgi smiled really bright. She stand up from her seat and was about to walked out from the dressing room.

 “Where are you going Kang Seulgi” Irene’s voice cut her action. She looked at Irene and smiled.

“I’m going to visit oppa, can I?” Seulgi asked Irene nicely.

“You still need to warm up your voice, go back so your seat and practice” Irene coldly answered. Seulgi pouted and went back to her seat. “Didn’t he break up with his girlfriend already?” Irene asked Seulgi.

“Who?” She asked back.

“Chanyeol” Irene looked at Seulgi, “I heard they broke up”

“Yeah they did” Seulgi looked really excited, “It turns out it really is for charity! I knew it! Chanyeol oppe wouldn’t date someone that is really normal like that” Seulgi laughed.

“Why wouldn’t he?” Wendy asked her.

“Because I’m his ideal type” Seulgi laughed and made it sound like a joke. But she was serious saying those things to Wendy and Irene.

“Aish this girl” Irene glared at her and she could only smile, “you have 5 minutes to be there, and after that, you need to come back here”

“Azza! Okay eonnie!” Seulgi stand up and walked away from the dressing room. She looked around and found EXO’s dressing room was right next to Red Velvet’s room. She knocked on the door and opened it. “Hello?” She looked around and checked out.

“Ah Seulgi-ya” Suho was the first person who see her greeted her nicely, “how are you? Have you been well?”

“Yes oppa!” Seulgi answered with a very big smiled in her face, “How are you guys”

“We’re kinda busy here” Baekhyun replied shortly. Baekhyun never liked her presence and she knew it. It was all because she broke Chanyeol’s heart. Badly. Right before debut. And it became a very big mess.

“Ah really?” Maybe we can help.

“No thanks” Sehun answered as well. Same with Baekhyun, he don’t really like her presence among EXO members.

“Ah okay..” Seulgi smiled.

“Why are you here? I heard your voice from next door a while back, you were warming up your voice” Chen asked.

“Ah yes,” Seulgi nodded, “I just want to see you guys”

“Or Chanyeol?” Kai laughed. Seulgi could only blush hearing Kai’s guess.

“Is he here?” Seulgi looked around for Chanyeol.

“I’m here” Chanyeol raised his hands. He was sitting in the corner of the room with Earphones in his ears, “why Seulgi? Do you need something?”

“No I just want to see if you’re fine” Seulgi smiled, “especially after the break up”

Everyone in the room looked at Seulgi and Chanyeol is now having a full attention on his ex. “Why?” She looked around, “they know that you broke up with Ara right?”

“Yeah we know” Lay coldly answered, “you know they broke up?”

“Yeah of course! Chanyeol oppa told me everything” She answered with confidence.

“Seems like you don’t really know everything” Xiumin mumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing” Suho smiled and looked at Chanyeol, “yo Chan, are you doing well?” Suho asked.

“Yeah I’m fine” Chanyeol answered shortly.

“I can’t believe you spent 2 month dating for charity!” Seulgi smiled, “you’re very generous as an artist”

“He is” Sehun laughed. He looked at Chanyeol and mocked him with his eyes.

Chanyeol looked at Seulgi, “Uhm seulgi-ya-”

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

Suho walked and opened the door. “Oh!” Suho looked at the person, “hello!”

“Good afternoon sunbaenim” He bowed. Sehun widened his eyes and looked outside.

“Holy ” Sehun laughed, “Dokyeom! Nice to meet you! Please come in!” Sehun smiled and Dokyeom walked inside of the dressing room. He looked around and bowed nicely to everyone and finally saw Seulgi, “Ah Seulgi sunbaenim” he smiled and greeted her.

“oh,” Seulgi looked at him, “you’re main vocal in Seventeen right?”

“Yes, Dokyeom imnida” Dokyeom bowed at her.

“Ah ne,” Seulgi smiled, “I don’t know you’re close with EXO”

“Not really” Chen smiled, “Dokyeom, how can we help you?”

“I think we know why you’re here” Kai smirked, “this is interesting, I’m not bored anymore”. Seulgi looked around and frowned a little bit.

“I am sorry but I heard your conversation from outside” Dokyeom looked at Chanyeol and glared at him deeply, “so Chanyeol sunbaenim, is it okay if I talk to you?”

“I have nothing to say” Chanyeol glared back.

“Wait” Seulgi smiled, “you heard us? So you know Ara as well?” Seulgi looked at him, “whoa, Ara knows a lot of musician isn’t she?”

“She’s a very nice person sunbaenim” Dokyeom answered shortly.

“Seems like someone has a crush on Ara” Seulgi replied. Every EXO members are now focusing on Dokyeom’s answered and waiting for what he is going to say.

 

 

“Yeah I actually do” Dokyeom smiled and looked at Chanyeol in particular.

“Don’t worry Dokyeom, she broke up with Chanyeol like a for 2 weeks now,” Seulgi smiled, “if you’re careful enough, you can date her”

“You broke up with Ara?” Dokyeom looked at Chanyeol.

“Yeah, because turns out Chanyeol oppa date her for charity! So generous right?” Seulgi answered again.

 

“Seulgi” Chanyeol called her. Seulgi looked at Chanyeol with a sweet smiled.

“Yes?”

 

 

 

“Get out”

 

 

Seulgi got shocked. “B-but-“

“Before I call security you need to get out” Chanyeol glared at him, “you’re impolite by saying that over and over and over”. Seulgi looked at Chanyeol dumbfounded. She looked at him and feel like she doesn’t know him anymore.

 

“You changed” she said

“People change” Chanyeol answered. Seulgi walked out from the room leaving Dokyeom with the rest of EXO members inside. She walked inside of her dressing room and looked at Irene.

 

“You’re late” Irene .

“Whatever” She looked really pissed and take her seat again.

 

***

 

Dokyeom looked at Chanyeol seriously. He did not even care anymore if Chanyeol is his senior or not. The most important is that he hurt Ara, and he lied to Ara, and he would hurt Ara again, even worst.

“Is that true? That you date her only for the sake of charity?” Dokyeom asked.

“What do you want?” Chanyeol asked him.

“You to stay away from Ara” Dokyeom tried to be brave and said his wish. EXO members were watching them and looked at them seriously, “if you think Ara is only a charity, I can give her much more than that”

“Too bad she doesn’t like you like she likes me, I believe she told you things already” Chanyeol smirked.

 

“I can make her,” Dokyeom smiled, “it’s not like it’s impossible”

 

 

Chanyeol got really pissed. Dokyeom started to talk again, “she deserve more than a charity love, she’s an amazing person, I can’t see her getting hurt by you over and over again”

“Dokyeom-ssi-”

“I don’t care if it will take a while for her to forget you and move on to me, I will take the risk, whatever it takes, she’s a diamond, a real one” Dokyeom smiled, “I think I should go,”

 

“Wait”

 

Dokyeom turned his body around and looked at someone who called him. it’s sehun. “Yes sunbaenim” He answered; trying to be as polite as possible.

 

“Do you know where she is? Chanyeol had been worried sick. She hasn’t contact him for 2 weeks”

 

Dokyeom widened his eyes. He got really excited. “You don’t know where she is?” He looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol shook his head. “She didn’t tell you?” Dokyeom asked again.

 

“Tell him what?” Chen asked.

 

“Wow, she really didn’t tell you” Dokyeom smiled, “maybe she’s well prepared, she might know that you will break up with her sooner or later that’s why she didn’t tell you”

 

“Ya Dokyeom-ssi” Chanyeol started to talk again, “what is this all about?”

“Nothing” Dokyeom smiled and walked out from EXO’s dressing room.

 

***

 

Ara walked off from the airplane and felt the breeze in her head. She could feel relieved that she finally arrived in Seoul after 3 weeks. She felt worried because her exam for doctor and psychiatrist permit would be next week and she still need to learn a lot.

 

Lipstick Chateau Wine Color (La La La La)

White champagne shower with bubbles ( La La La La)

 

“Hello?” she answered her phone immediately after it rang for a while. She has been turning off the phone for 3 weeks. Any phone call that is in wouldn’t be so surprising for her since she knew that would happen. Once, she turned it off for a month and 400 missed call showed up from her friends.

 

“YA! Where the hell have you been?”

 She got confused and look at the caller ID.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

‘Oh I am dead’ she sighed. she put the phone back in her ear and answered, “I am uhmm... studying?”

“For 3 weeks? Can’t you call me or contact me? Why can’t you care about my feelings for a while? I am worried sick!” Chanyeol sounded really angry from the phone.

“I just-“

“I don’t know what to say anymore Ara-ya” Chanyeol sighed, “tell me where you are and I will pick you up”

“I’m in class” she lied.

“Then I will pick you up right now” Chanyeol hung up right after that. She sighed and looked at Mr. Cho who bring his bag. “Just put this in my apartment, I need to see oppa now”

“I see miss” Mr. Cho took the bag, “should I drive you to the university?”

“yes please” Ara sighed. she’s very tired but she needed to do this. She missed Chanyeol but worried at the same time. He seemed really angry a while ago. She walked out from the airport and went inside her car without talking. Mr. Cho sat on front seat while she sat on the back.

“You don’t want to take a rest first?” Mr. Cho asked, “finding Miss Hyeji is hard for you, maybe you should take a rest”

“I need to see Chanyeol now” Ara sighed, “or he will be confused, I am tired as hell but then again I need to do this”. Mr. Cho smiled and the car started to bring her to her campus. It was very bright day but she’s honestly very tired. Taking care of her sister for 3 weeks is tiring; especially when your sister lost her memories.

After 1 hour, they arrived in Seoul University and Ara ran outside of the car to her building. She looked around and saw no sign of Chanyeol. “Oh thank God” she took a deep breath. She was really scared if Chanyeol arrived before her and he found that Ara has been lying to him.

“Ara”

She looked around and saw a girl behind her. “Eunah!” She screamed and hugged her bestfriend, “long time no see! I miss you so much!”

“I miss you too you little prick!” Eunah hugged her, “how are you?”

“Chanyeol is picking me up and please tell him that I went to class a while ago” Ara sighed, “I just got back from New York because Hyeji eonnie is missing and I stayed there for 3 weeks”

“WHAT?”

“Yeah, long story but I will tell you later!” Ara smiled, “so, how’s your study?”

“well the exam is next week and I am nervous” Eunah answered, “did you study? I hope you are, you have 2 exams that day, it seems really impossible”

“I know but thank God I am” Ara smiled, “I hope best things will happen to you”

 

"AAAAA! AAAAA! AAAAA"

 

"PARK CHANYEOL! PARK CHANYEOL!!!"

 

Ara heard a scream from outisde of the building and she looked at Eunah, “seems like your boyfriend is here” Eunah smiled. Ara went outside, but someone she’s familiar with coming towards her.

 

Chanyeol walked towards her with a worried face. He looked at Ara and stopped right in front of her. Ara looked at him and smiled. “You are annoying you know that right?” Chanyeol sighed. he grabbed Ara’s hand and dragged him.

 

“Where are we going?” Ara asked.

 

“Shut up” Chanyeol’s voice was very cold that Ara got really scared. Ara followed him and everyone looked at her in envy. Chanyeol dragged her and to his car and she went inside immediately. she saw many camera but Chanyeol did not even care anymore about covering his face.

 

“You’re not covering your face anymore” Ara looked at him. He did not look at her and concentrating on driving.

 

“Shut up!” Chanyeol raised his voice and drove his car as fast as he can. He drove his black car in the middle the day in high speed. Ara got really scared and tired. At the end, she could only cover so Chanyeol wouldn’t be so mad at her.

 

Chanyeol stopped in a small street and looked at Ara. “Ara-ya” Chanyeol sighed.

“Yes?”

 

 

 

 

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? Don’t you know that I am worried sick!” Chanyeol started to scream at her, he did not seem to care anymore, “3 weeks Ara! 3 weeks! It’s not only you who stays in the relationship! I’m also there!”

 

“I am sorry”

 

“You know what? Maybe breaking up is the best way for us to think again what we really are! I don’t see you care about me! You just come and go!”

 

“But-“

 

Chanyeol keep cutting her words, “What? What do you want to say? Are you with Dokyeom and so busy that you cannot contact me for three weeks?!”

 

That’s it.

 

Ara looked at him. “I am SOO tired oppa” Ara sighed, “and you’re keep screaming at me. you’re not even listening to me. And you accuse me for things I did not do”. She looked at him seriously, “you dragged me and put yourself in danger and I don’t like that. If you want to break up with me, then maybe we should”

Chanyeol closed his mouth in silence.

 

“Now let me go”

 

“FINE!” Chanyeol opened the door for Ara. His ego and pride has beat his conciousness and his mind. “walk away! And we are over!”

 

“Maybe we should” Ara smiled and put her hand on her cheek, “please take care of yourself, I know you haven’t sleep for days I can see it from your face. Drink water and eat a lot. You lose some weight as well” Ara smiled and walked outside of the car.

 

***

 

Chanyeol looked at Ara who was walking away from her car. She looked at her back and she looked really tired. He screamed at her and accuse her staying with Dokyeom for 3 weeks; which is impossible. Chanyeol was stupid enough to let his ego screamed his feelings to Ara until his girlfriend agree to break up with her.

 

His heart ache.

 

Over and over he tried to break up with her, but this one hurts him the most. he cannot. He just cannot let her go like that.

 

He don’t want her to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Damn it” Chanyeol groaned and opened his car and ran towards her. ara seems really tired from the back. He felt very guilty for screaming in front of her. He knew just what to do. Now he’s very sure that he don’t want her to go and out from her life. Ever

 

He fell hard for her. Very hard.

 

“Ara” Chanyeol grabbed her hands and turned her body around. Ara looked at him and Chanyeol saw that tired face of her. He realized that making her his is the only thing he wanted in his mind. He could not let her go just for another second.

 

He wanted her. He needed her in his life.

 

Ara looked at her and no smile coming out from her face “What?”

 

Chanyeol just needed to do the things he supposed to do from a long time ago.

 

 

So he did it.

 

 

 

Passionately but soft, he hugged her and landed his lips on hers like there’s no tomorrow.

 

***