I

72 Friday

Hey everyone! I made another FF today! Hehehe I am so sorry I'm having a hard time finishing Hard and Soft Melody and ended up making another one and actually made it until it's done! I just want you to support this one and read it. Once again, I am so sorry if I have a bad grammar since English is not my first languange I just hope you would understand. So please, give your love for this fanfiction by subscribing it and giving it a thumbs up if you like it! I finished this one already so I will see later how it goes. If you comment and like it, of course I will post more! Thankyou guys! I love you XD XOXO

 

 

Ara looked over the window in front of her and pinched her chin. She took the binocular she had in her bag and started to look around. “He’s not here yet” She mumbled. Her friend next to her, Eunah, looked at her own binocular and tried to look also as much as she could.

“Yeah, they’re not out yet” Eunah nodded.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this again” Ara shook her head, “ugh I’m just gonna go home” she gave her binocular to Eunah.

“Look look they’re out!”

Eunah’s word made Ara stopped walking. She looked at Eunah and went back to sit where they were hiding themselves. She took the binocular back and looked at their target.

And yes. There he was. Standing with all of his group mates and waiting for their car. Ara’s target looked so different. He was the tallest among all of his friend.

“I’m going there before their car showed up!” Ara stood up immediately. She took a piece of CD out of her bag and looked at Eunah, “wish me luck bestie” she said.

“Be strong!” Eunah encouraged her. She nodded and ran out from the cafe where they hide and ran accross the street. She approached a group of guy who were wearing mask, hoodie and a hat. Those guys were the not knowing her exsistence until she finally poked one of them; Her target to be exact.

“OMO” He looked shocked when Ara approached him. Ara smiled; trying to get a full attention from him.

“Hello, Park Chanyeol?” She called the name of the person she just poked.

“Ah yes,” the person looked at her blankly. Ara confused. ‘why is he like that? Maybe he doesn’t feel really comfortable’ Ara thought.

“I’m your fans,” Ara nodded, “Lee Ara imnida!”

“I know” He still looked at her blankly without expression. It was shown clear even though half of his face was covered by his mask.

“I just want to give you this, this is my favorite playlist whenever I’m tired, please take a good rest” She handed a CD to him and she only nodded, “be strong EXO! And cogratulations on your winning today!”

“Ah ne~” Chanyeol finally smiled a little bit, “thankyou so much”. He looked at his friend who were paying attention to them right now.

“Ah, it’s Ara again” One of them mumbled. Ara knew whose voice was that. It was Sehun’s. She looked at Sehun and Sehun looked at her, “sorry to disturb you Sehun-ssi, but I will keep support you like this, by stalking you guys”

“Don’t do that, we also need privacy” Ara heard Kai’s voice.

“Like what? Dating Krystal?” Ara laughed at Kai but Kai glared at her, “I’m sorry Kai, but I pretty much knows the truth”

“Since when you’ve been following us?” Chanyeol looked at Ara. “And where the hell is manager hyung? Why is he not here yet?”

“I don’t remember when, but I’m sure you saw me a lot of times before this” Ara grinned.

“Yeah I noticed you a lot,” Chen looked at Ara, “you should take a rest, you have a private life too Ara-ssi, and we also have, so you should let all of us have a break”

“Chen’s right” Suho started to talk with Ara, “you should take a rest and let us take our rest if you love us”

“I am letting you guys take a rest, like this” Ara looked crazy now. She did not know anymore which one was real and which one was not. Which one she supposed to do and which one she should not do at all.

“That’s our car” Chanyeol looked at their car, “we’ll be going now, thankyou for the CD, take a good rest Ara-ssi”. A mini-van walked stopped in front of them and the boys started to went inside of the car. And so did Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol-ssi” Ara called him again before Chanyeol walked inside of their car.

“Yes?” Chanyeol looked lazy answering Ara again.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

Chanyeol looked at her. Ara was so sure she could hear him laughing after that. “Goodnight Ara-ssi, have a nice evening”. And that was it. Chanyeol closed the door and the EXO Van went away from her. Ara smiled and walked back into the cafe. While she was walking, she recalled everything she had done for that guy.

That guy named Park Chanyeol.

 

And she did a lot.

 

Started since a year ago when she actually met him during a fansign. That guy was very nice. She had not stop following him ever since. She followed him everywhere to everysingle places. To eat, back to dorm, to music show, everywhere. She was so sure she knew even more than EXO’s sasaeng fans. It was proven today. EXO ate without being followed by fans, but Ara knew where they were. But she’s sure she’s not harmful. She would just greeted the boys and let them leave. She tried to look for the other side of them she couldn’t touch. And this was the only way.

 

“How was it?” Eunah looked at Ara. Ara could only smiled, “did he receive the CD?”

“Yeah” Ara smiled. Bitterly.

“What’s wrong?” Eunah looked at Ara.

“He reject it” Ara answered Eunah bitterly.

“Of course he is. You should stop asking him that, you make him feel uncomfortable by doing that” Eunah giggled.

“everything we do make them uncomfortable” Ara smiled, “ugh what am I doing”. She cupped her face. This is what she did whenever she’s done stalking Chanyeol. She would regret it. But then again, she would do it all over again the next day. “We should just go home now”. Ara grabbed her bag and went home with Eunah.

 

***

 

Chanyeol looked at the CD he got from a fan. He looked at the cover that was really colorful and put it inside of his bag. “You’re going to keep that?” Sehun asked.

“Nah, I’m just going to throw it in the house so she wouldn’t know” Chanyeol answered easily. He was tired and pissed because of that fans. She just wanted a life without them. But he knew it was too late. He was a mega-star already. “And why is she kept following us?”

“Who? Ara?” Suho asked him.

“Is there any other girl?” Chanyeol asked back and made suho laughed.

“Well she has been asking you to be her boyfriend” Chen asnwered Chanyeol’s question at the end, “and you know what? The more I think about it, she has pattern?”

“Pattern?” Sehun looked back to the place where Chen sit, “what pattern?”

“since a year ago, she has been asking the same question to Chanyeol, every single week, every friday” said Chen, “There are so many violent sasaeng, but not this one, this one is very calm”

“yeah I’m starting to be afraid that she’s calm but deadly, that’s a trouble” said Lay, “she’s too nice,”

“but no if you think again, she’s not nice, because she has been following us every single day for the past year, it’s disturbing” Chanyeol added.

“Yeah okay so she’s ruining our privacy, but did she tell everyone about it? No” Baekhyun started to give an explanation, “did she keep it as a secret? Yes. Did she hit you or grab you or do any other violent things? No. Did she being nice to us all the time? Yes.”

“Baekhyun’s right” said Suho, “we’re just disturbed by her because she’s everywhere”

“and then again, that’s the reason why I could say that she’s being violent to us”

“But she’s pretty you know” Baekhyun added, “you seriously don’t want to be a little bit nicer to her?”

“not really, not interested” Chanyeol answered shortly and started to put his earplugs in. He slept into his deepest thought. About everything. About EXO. About Ara. He’s been a star for more than 4 years now and he’s still couldn’t get used to fans who was around him. ‘They’re disturbing me’ he thought. But he knew it’s really too late to go back. The only way was to keep moving forward. He kept remembering how Ara kept asking him to be her boyfriend. He knew inside that person like Ara just wanted to date ‘EXO’s Chanyeol the star of the flame’.

 

Not Park Chanyeol.

 

They’re both different person. Chanyeol realized that. Chanyeol knew as long as he’s this big, he would never date anyone. It just seems so... fake. He didn’t know which one is real and not anymore. He just wished that Ara knew and not spending her time doing useless thing like this. Running for Park Chanyeol who will faded away as time goes by.

 

***

 

Ara woke up from her bed and looked at her watch in her right hand. “5:50” She mumbled. She looked at her phone and check the calendar to check on her schedule today. “I have class only at 11AM..” She mumbled, “okay then”. She woke up from her bed and walked outside.

Her apartment was dark that morning. She looked around and tried to turn her aparment light’s on. After some efforts, she finally the lights on her kitchen. She grabbed a glass and drank a glass of water. She sighed. Her apartment was really quiet.

She felt lonely. Just like any other day.

Her life had been this way since she graduated high school. She attended her college and moved to her own apartment. Not big, but big enough for her to lived. Her mom and dad lived abroad and she needed to lived by herself, trying so hard not to dissappoint her parents.

“Ah right” she remembered by things she needed to do. She looked at the date and remember something.

It was Friday, October 28, 2018.

She ran and took a bath for an hour, put some make up on her face and grabbed her books, 3 bottle water, and put it on her LV Neverfull handbag. Ara ran outside and press the elevator button immediately. she was on 15th floor and the elevator took forever to arrived in her floor.

“Ugh” She groaned and chose to use stairs instead. After 7 minutes, she arrived in ground floor; feeling exhausted of course.

She looked around and the security greeted her. She could only smile and walked out from her building. She walked for a while, cirling around before she arrived at her destination. A quiet park.

She looked at the park and saw 2 people were busy playing basketball. She smiled and looked at 3 bottle water she had in her handbag. The 2 person looked so busy throwing balls into te ring. She only looked at them and sat. Making sure that she didn’t disturb them at all. It was cold and windy, snow was about to come. And yet, she’s stupid enough not wearing any jacket and just use a long sleeve shirt.

The 2 guys finally noticed her presence and one of the guy waved at her. She could only smile and nodded greeting that guy, while the other guy coldly looked at him.

“What are you doing here?” The cold guy asked her from the middle of the court.

“It’s Friday” Ara screamed from the edge of the court. She stood up and walked towards the 2 guys, “I just want to wish you a very nice day” She gave the 2 bottle water to him and his friend, “Chen-ssi, this is beauty water, I know you like this kind of thing”

“I do!” Chen smiled, “wow, you really know our private schedule aren’t you?”. Ara only smiled. That’s right. Ara was their loyal fans who support them WHEREVER they were.

“I just happened to pass by” Ara lied.

“No way” The cold guy looked at her, “why can’t you leave us alone”

“Because I will never leave you guys alone Chanyeol-ssi, I will always support you whatever you guys are doing, in every single condition” Ara answered the cold guy.

“Are you serious? Even after you got married?” Chen asked her.

“What if I got married to one of you? Of course I should!” Ara made a joke and somehow, instead of feeling scared, Chen laughed so hard. And Chanyeol got goosebumps. “Well anyway, I should go, take care and good luck for today!”

“Have a nice day Ara-ssi!” Chen waved while Ara walked away from them.

 

 

“How could we know if this water is not poisoned?” Chanyeol all of the sudden screamed. Ara turned her body around. She felt offended, but the thing that Chanyeol felt was understandable. Many people love them, but many people also wanted to hurt them. She tried not to be angry, and answered Chanyeol instead.

“It’s still locked, and I’m no pharmacist” Ara smiled, “I don’t know anything about poison thingy, so you can trust me. And I just want to ask you Chanyeol-ssi, did I ever hurt you and put you in danger? I always follow you secretly not like other fans”

“She’s right man” Chen opened his water and drank it.

“Chen!” Chanyeol tried to stop him but he already gulp his own water until the bottle was empty. Ara looked at Chen and he looked fine. Even energized.

“See?” Ara smiled, “I told you”

“Ara-ssi! Will you stalk us again tonight?” Chen asked her. She frowned; And Chanyeol got dumbfounded by her question.

“Dude, what kind of question is that?” Chanyeol screamed, “you know we all feel uncomfortable”

Ara heard Chanyeol said that. Really? Everyone feel uncomfortable because of her? She got worried. And a guilty feeling started to come inside of her. She didn’t mean to. She just wanted to see the real EXO. Not the stage one. She could even feel that right now, the guy in front of her were Chen and the ‘rapper Chanyeol’. Not Jongdae and Chanyeol.

“Dude, it’s Friday” Chen laughed. Chanyeol widened his eyes and Ara understand.

“ Ah yeah I forgot” Ara laughed and started to talk, “Park Chanyeol”

“Stop it”

“Will you be-“

 

KRIIING! KRIIIING!

 

***

 

Chanyeol looked at Ara who was walking away. It was Friday, he noticed that. But he somehow expect that she would not come. He always expect for that. Especially when he’s refreshing with his friend. He feel really disturbed.

“Ara-ssi, will you stalk us again tonight?” Chen asked her.

“Dude, what kind of question is that?” Chen’s question became too weird for him. He really wanted to go out from Ara and Chen asked the otherwise.

“Dude, it’s Friday!” Chen laughed. Chanyeol looked at Ara who was a bit far from him. Ara looked walking a bit closer again. ‘Oh not again please not again’ he begged in his mind.

“Ah yeah I forgot” Ara giggled a bit. She giggled. He knew Ara would ask him to be his boyfriend again and before that she giggled. What is he? Some kind of a game for her? Chanyeol got even more upset. She looked at Chanyeol, “Park Chanyeol”

“Stop it” He tried to stop her. This is way out of line.

“Will you be-“

KRIIING KRRRIING!!

 

Chanyeol grabbed his pocket. No it wasn’t his. He looked at Chen and Chen looked at Ara. It was her phone. “Excuse me guys” She smiled politely and grabbed an iPhone 7 from her bag. “Uhm? Eomma?” Chanyeol could see her facial expression changed since she saw her phone.

He did not care. He bounced the ball in his hand to the ground over and over, while Chen decided to pay attention to Ara’s expression that kept changing. Chanyeol poked Chen and Chen looked at Chanyeol. “It seems serious man” Chen looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at Ara and Ara looked worried. But she tried to hard to keep her face flat.

“She seems flat” Said Chanyeol.

“How insensitive you are” Said Chen. Ara ended her phone right after Chen said that. “Is everything okay?” Chen asked.

“I need to go” Ara with cold face answered Chen. She ran a bit and Chanyeol looked at her.

“How rude answering you with that kind of cold face, what a ” Chanyeol mumbled a bit loud. Ara ran slower and Chanyeol got shocked. He didn’t realize that Ara could actually heard her.

“What?” She smiled.

“Nothing” Chanyeol felt relieved. ‘maybe she didn’t really hear me. “aren’t you gonna finish your sentence?”

Ara stopped walking now. She looked at Chanyeol, “Will you be my Boyfriend, Park Chanyeol?”. Chanyeol looked at her with even a colder face.

 

“No”

 

“I thought so,” Ara smiled at him. Still. “I will see you next time”

“Next week!” Chen laughed. Chanyeol hit him, “what? Her keep asking you that question is my own entertainment”. Chanyeol glared and threw a ball to the basket ring. “But you seriously don’t want to try?”

“Try what?” Chanyeol asked.

“To date her”

“You know date a fan is a no no” Chanyeol grabbed back his ball and threw it again. Chen frowned.

“Who said that?” Chen asked.

“What do you mean by who said that? It’s pretty logical Chen, they love you as an artist, they love your money, your fame, your star life, not you”  Chanyeol looked at Chen.

This time, Chen grabbed the ball before Chanyeol and laughed. “Maybe, but some of them are not, and I am sure Ara didn’t ask you because she want your money or free stuff”

“How can you be so sure?”He looked at Chen and Chen only laughed.

“That’s why you should pay attention with things around you,” Chen smiled, “ I am so sure. She’s holding a phone that just got released less than 2 months ago, using an original Louis Vuitton Neverfull, and just gave you a beauty water that are expensive, I think she will not run to you for free stuff”

Chanyeol looked at Chen seriously. He didn’t notice that. ‘Is it possible that Chen might be right?’ He stopped and think for a while. “Then it must be for fame,” said Chanyeol.

“If it’s for fame, all of our secrets, even our private schedule like this, must be out in public already” Chen dribbled the ball in his hands. Once again, he was right and made chanyeol think. He got upset, Chen was right. It didn’t make sense at all. ‘so what is she looking for?’ Chanyeol kept asking in his mind.

“Chanyeol-ah, Chanyeol-ah!” Chen called him. “lets play again!”

“ah ne,” Chanyeol finally decided not to think about that and decided to just continue his refreshing time.

 

***

 

 

NOVEMBER 18,2016

 

Ara walked around Hongdae with her usual neverfull bag. The bag said it’s neverfull, but the fact was her bag was filled really full with her book, which makes that really ironic. She walked around while looking at her phone that night. It was a crowd and busy night, and walking with an empty stomach really annoyed her. She hated this. She hated waiting.

 

Lipstick Chateau Wine Color (La La La La)

White champagne shower with bubbles ( La La La La)

 

Ara looked at her phone and grabbed it. It was Eunah, “Yess?” she answered her phone immediately.

“You’re here already?” Eunah’s voice was heard by Ara.

“Yeah, I’m in Hongdae already” She laughed.

“Wow, so fast!” Eunah laughed, “don’t forget! We have a lot of assignment by Monday, you better do it since you’re out of school for a whole month”

“Yeah of course I will! I’m smart you know that right?” Ara joked.

“Yeah I know” Somehow Eunah admitted, “Ara-ya”

“yes?” Ara asnwered again.

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure about this? That this will be your last attempt?” Eunah asked.

“Hmm” Ara asnwered. Today was Friday. And she knew what she needed to do on Friday. Things that she always did since last year. She tried this thing for more than 72 times. And today was last attempt of her.

“Good luck”

“There’s no such things as that” Ara smiled, “anyway, I made up my mind already, I will see you on Monday Eunah-ya”. Ara hung up after that. She looked at the crowd not far from her. They looked runnning.

 

“OPPAA! OPPAAA!”

 

Bingo.

 

She ran towards the crowd and saw 9 guys were hanging around them. She stayed calm behind the fangirls who were trying to shake their hands and getting their picture. The boys were trying to get out from the crowd but the fans wouldn’t stop touching them. They finally walked inside of a restaurant while the fans were stuck outside of the restaurant. Ara smiled really bright.

“Thank God they eat here” Ara smiled. She walked through the back of the restaurant and opened the back doors. She looked at some people who were busy walking around.

“Yo! Ara!”

“Oppa!” Ara greeted the guy who greeted her. It was her friend. Luckily, her friend, was the son of the owner of the restaurant. Choi Gyuwon. “Are they going to eat here?”

Gyuwon, who seems to understand, laughed. “Yeah they are, you want to see them?”

“can I just help you guys serve them something? Like water maybe?”. Gyuwon laughed again. “Please? We’re actually pretty close, I promise they wouldn’t be surprise”

“Really? Okay then” Gyuwon smiled. Ara smiled and grabbed a bottle of big water and 9 cups. She left her bag on the storage room, grabbed a paper bag she brought since a while ago, and walked towards the boys’ table.

 

“LOOK! IT’S LEE ARA!”

 

***

 

Chanyeol walked around Hongdae with other EXO members. Surrounded with fans, they couldn’t do anything except greeting them nicely, with an empty stomach.

“I’m so hungry right now” Chanyeol whispered to D.O.

“I know, hang on, we’re almost there” D.O tried to calm Chanyeol. They finally arrived in their favorite restaurant after being chased and surrounded by fans for 15 minutes long. The restaurant staff who got used to them eating there, prepared a table for them immediately.

“Samgyupsal~” Sehun sang happily when he smell his favorite food, “I can’t wait to eat you~”

“How come you can only sing nicely if it’s for food?” Suho asked Sehun and definitely made Sehun groaned and annoyed. “Anyway, I just realized something”

“What?” Chanyeol asked.

“Glad you asked Chanyeol” Suho made his tone a bit high to seems more interesting, “It’s Friday today”

‘Hey hyung!” Baekhyun joined the conversation, “it is Friday today!”

“It’s been a month you know” Lay laughed, “she’s annoying but I miss her. And she’s not here again.”

“Ara?” Chanyeol frowned, “we’re talking about Ara again? Come on! It’s good that she’s gone, she maybe realized that she’s just wasting her time”

“yeah and she will never get accepted by Park Chanyeol” Sehun nodded, then smiled evil to him, “or maybe she did realized that you’re not that nice hyung”

“ya!” Chanyeol ended up hitting Sehun’s head.

“But you seriously don’t miss him? She’s very nice” Xiumin started to talk too. He talked less when it comes to girls.

“No, not at all” Chanyeol shook his head.

 

Lying.

 

He missed her. He met her on most of his days.

 

And now she had been gone for more than 30 days.

 

Something was really different.

 

“What the hell is wrong with me?” Chanyeol mumbled.

“Why Chanyeol? You miss her?” Baekhyun played with him.

“No!” Chanyeol answered immediately.

 

“LOOK IT’S LEE ARA!”

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes and looked at the source of the voice. ‘it is her’ he looked at her shocked.

 

“How are you boys?” Ara smiled nicely and gave a bottle with 9 cups.

“Do you work here?” Suho asked. Chanyeol looked at Chen and remembered their conversation in the park a month ago when they speculate. ‘I guess chen was wrong’ Chanyeol smirked at Chen while Chen could only look at him and Ara altogether.

“Aniya, my friend owns this place” Ara laughed. Chen looked at Chanyeol. That restaurant was big. Her friend must be a rich person.

‘I guess I was really wrong then’ Chanyeol sighed inside.

“So you’re here to see Chanyeol aren’t you?” Xiumin laughed and looked at Chanyeol, “it’s Friday anyway”

“ne~” Ara showed her cuteness to the 9 boys and made Chanyeol gasped a little bit. She looked different after 1 month away. Somehow. “Park Chanyeol-ssi, it’s almost your birthday, so... Happy birthday” Ara had a paper bag in her hands and gave it to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun took the paper bag immediately and checked whats inside. “Whoa, Park Chanyeol, isn’t this the hat that you want since last month?” Baekhyun took out the hat inside of the bag and showed it to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol got amazed. It is the hat he wanted. Too bad they were out of it and Chanyeol finally gave up on looking for it. But somehow, this girl he kinda hate, found it for him.

“Happy advance birthday, and enjoy your meal very soon!” Ara smiled, “and oh, Park Chanyeol”

“Don’t ask. You know the answer” Chanyeol glared.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

“Why are you so eager about this?” Kai asked. Ara only smiled and answered.

“I want to know how it feels to date Park Chanyeol,”

 

Chanyeol got stucked.

 

‘So that’s the reason,’ Chanyeol understand now, ‘it’s for experience’. Chanyeol looked at her and Ara only smiled. “Anyway, I should go,” Ara hugged the tray she brought a while ago and walked away.

“Aren’t you going to wait for his answer?” D.O asked.

“No, my answer is no” Chanyeol answered immediately. Ara sighed and smiled. She looked different also by the response. She usually respond it nicely, as if she still have hope, but today, she looked hopeless.

“I see then, I will see you guys next time”

“Next week!” Baekhyun and Chen screamed together and laughed.

“lets just eat, please?” Chanyeol got the bag from Baekhyun and put it next to him.

“You’re keeping her present? It’s the hat you want~” Suho tried to convince him.

“I don’t know” Chanyeol kept silence. Something was bothering him. ‘why is she like that? She did not look happy like usual. Like she needed to date him a lot. And she looked hopeless. ‘I don’t get it’ he kept thinking while eating.

EXO ate for 2 hours long and finally decided to go home when the clock turned to 11 PM. “We need to go” said Suho.

“I will go to my place for today” Said Chanyeol. He looked at everyone. “is everything okay?” Sehun asked. Chanyeol nodded. “I just need space” Chanyeol smiled and the others understand.

“If that’s what you need, we sure will give you one” Suho nodded. “We wil go from the front, maybe you should go from the back, since you’re alone. Tried not to be recognized”

“I see” Chanyeol walked different way with EXO, “I will see you guys tomorrow” he walked to the back of the restaurant. He walked in the middle of the dark, trying not to be recognized by people even though his tall figure would be easily recognized by fans. But as much as possible, he tried to be invisible.

“Park Chanyeol”

CRAP.

He looked back and saw Ara behind her. “Damn I thought you’re a fan”

“I am your fan” Ara walked next to him. Trying to look as natural as possible walking next to him. This never happened before. Walking next to Ara.

“You’re my creepy stalker” Chanyeol got pissed. “Leave me alone, I just want to be alone tonight”

“It’s not good to be alone, they said it means you’re actually depressed” said Ara. Chanyeol kept walking trying to ignore her. Too bad, he failed.

“Why are you keep following me? Can’t you just leave me alone?” He asked.

 

 

“Will you date me? Please?”

 

Chanyeol looked at her. This is her second attempt of the day. It was never like this before.

He looked at her, “why? Because you want to know how it feels to date an idol?”

“Because I want to know you”

He felt unsure about her. He was so sure that the reason Ara would date him was because he’s an idol.

 

If that what she wanted, then he would give his fan what she needed.

 

 

“Okay”

 

***

 

“okay” Ara heard an answer from Chanyeol.

“Eh?” Ara couldn’t be more shock than this. Chanyeol just said okay.

“I said fine, I will date you”

Ara got shocked. ‘SERIOUSLY?’ She screamed on her head.

“Exclusively?” She asked again.

 “If it’s not exclusive, it’s not a ‘date’ or ‘relationship. That would be just’playing around”

 “You’re not playing with me right?” She needed to make sure if this was real that she stopped for a while to make sure that she was actually awake.

“Rule no.1, never play with our relationship, ever”

Ara looked at Chanyeol with a shock face.

 

Chanyeol just accepted her.

 

To be his girlfriend.

 

EXCLUSIVELY.

 

“But-“

 

“No more questions asked please” he looked at her. She could only see his eyes since he covered his face with mask and a hoodie.

 

She started to wonder if this was a right thing

 

She wondered if he was happy.

 

Not knowing that Chanyeol was actually smiling right behind his mask.

 

“Now come on, lets go Ara, you’re so slow today” Chanyeol grabbed her hand even tighter and walked with her that night.

 

***