Sudden Confession

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Two months passed]

I was already picking myself up with the support of Sana and Nayeon unnie. Occasionally i would steal glances at Dahyun unnie to see how she's doing. The relationship between me and Dahyun unnie was starting to get better. We talked again. Subconsciously, I would avoid becoming close to Dahyun unnie. There was this invisible gap that I didn't want to cross.

I didn't want my feeling to be hurt again. 

I like how is it now. On talking terms. Enough to go through school activities. I like what we have now. Simple. My feelings for Dahyun unnie was lesser. It wasn't as strong as it used to be. I wasn't jealous of her interacting with other girls. Its fine the way it is now. Peaceful.

But what I didn't know that something was gonna happen.

During this two months while I was trying get back on track, Nayeon and Sana unnie got close to Dahyun's clique. I didn't mind them getting close to them. In fact, it was great.  I loved seeing them made new friends. I also got close to Tzuyu while we hanging out with them.

Being the same age with Tzuyu means that we are both same-aged friends which make things very comfortable between us. Tzuyu was like a little sister which need a lot of attention. I find it cute i guess, like I had a little sister. Now I understand why she was clingy to Dahyun unnie. Well, I felt pretty dumb to be jealous back then.

 

[Cafe near school]

"Ummm... I have something to confess...: Sana unnie announced, while covering her face.

"Wae unnie?" I asked.

"Yea, say it out, don't keep it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter