Love is Painful

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Next day, School gate]

I didn't know how I reached school. It was like I teleported right infront of the school gate.  My eyes weren't fully opened and was still feeling sleepy. I had to drag my feet off my bed when I woke up from the dumb alarm.

I dragged my feet to the classroom. The weather and the cool breeze was perfect for a nap.

 

[Classroom 1A]

I walked into the classroom and saw Sana unnie staring out at the park through the windows. I greeted her.

"Good morning unnie~" I greeted her and rubbed my eyes.

She turned around to face me.

"Oh Chaeng-ah wasseo-yo?" Morning~." She replied and gave me a huge smile. 

I smiled back. I went to my seat, hoping to get a few minutes nap before the teacher came in. I layed my head on the table and closed my eyes...

"Okay class, let's take attendance now! Chaeyoung-ah wake up!" A voice woke me up.

I sat up properly and looked around, clueless and my eyes still half-closed. The other unnies and classmates already came. Class was starting. I looked at the clock. Only 10 minutes have passed when I first came in the classroom. The nap felt like it was only 10 seconds.

The class was separated into the respective groups after taking attendance. We had to move to our respective classrooms too.

"Chaeng-ah, after school let's meet at the park~" She said before leaving the classroom. I nodded at her.

Hmmm, what does she want to talk about?

 

[After school]

Whew..

Class was tiring. The teacher was really hard on us today. Composing class was harsh. They wanted to raise us as aspiring composers too.

I remembered I had to meet Sana unnie at the park.

"Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie! You guys go without me today, I have something on today." I told them and waved my hands to them.

I then walked towards the school park.

 

[School Park]

I haven't been here for quite some t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter