The Calm Before the Storm

Hard Love (Ver. DubChaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Classroom 1A]

I turned my head towards Sana unnie's seat.

Sana unnie obviously looked better after telling me everything. She felt more energetic and cheerful in class. A goodnight sleep seemed to do the trick and made her felt better. I'm guessing that she's still not all fine but still trying to get over Dahyun unnie. 

Well, a rejection is hard to get over but she's trying.

I then turn my head to Dahyun unnie's direction. She was still the same old bright and cheerful character. She was talking to the other girls in class. I guess the rejection wasn't much of a big deal to her.

To be fair, it wasn't her fault for causing me and Sana unnie to fall for her.

Like Dahyun unnie could feel my gaze on her, she turned around and looked back at me. I totally didn't expect that. We made brief eye contact for awhile before I realised what I was doing. I immediately turned my head to face the whiteboard out of embarrassment. I could hear a faint chuckle and I knew it was Dahyun unnie.

Son Chaeyoung, what are you doing...

Class was going to start. I pinched my face to make sure I was back in reality.

 

[After school, Classroom 1A]

Nayeon unnies and the other unnies wanted to go to shopping district to do some shopping for New Year. Nayeon unnie promised to give us a ride in her car to the venue. She finally got her driver's license after failing the test 3 times. We always but ended up getting scolded by her because we went too far with the jokes. The oldest unnie had the biggest power.

I knew I prom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter